Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With (2066 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by NegeduGrace(f): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
cheesy cheesy :Drealy hunnnmmm do u got the message i send to u cool cool
nop,,repost to me on whatsapp
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
ok dear
NegeduGrace:
nop,,repost to me on whatsapp
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by sunshine46(f): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin reminds me of a primary sch mate of mine,we call him 'sea never dries'...mehn,his nose is ALWAYS running,always but he was damn brilliant
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by sunshine46(f): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin reminds me of a primary sch mate of mine,we call him 'sea never dries'...mehn,his nose is ALWAYS running,always ...but he was damn brilliant
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Azeequeen(f): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
realy which among them do u do back in the day in ur primary school cheesy cheesy
Eyelids flipping...After one boy brought the trend,na me be second King Kong for class the then
Lol...I don't think I can do it again now
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
i can relate ...i fall on d shy kids grin
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by empress101(f): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy grin nice one...
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hunnn ok ooo grin grin happy weekend
Azeequeen:

Eyelids flipping...After one boy brought the trend,na me be second King Kong for class the then
Lol...I don't think I can do it again now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? / READ What This Pretty Female Teacher Said She Enjoys Doing With Young Boys / Epic Advice To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.