Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (44847 Views)

Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by GurlFriend: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Remember Adeniyi Okubanjo and Lara Akinyemi who were classmates in primary school, lost contact and later reconnected on Facebook in 2009? Niyi had his eyes on her since primary school. He vowed that he would marry the first girl he dated and that person turned out to be Lara his primary school sweet heart.

Over the weekend (14th and 15th October) they finally wedded in grand style. My good friend Moji Delano, who was one of the bridesmaids at the event shared photos from the joyous occasion.

http://mojidelano.com/2016/10/the-doctor-weds-the-accountant-see-primary-school-sweet-hearts-who-made-it-to-the-altar/

10 Likes

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by KingsleyCEO: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Happy for them o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by GurlFriend: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Their traditional wedding

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by GurlFriend: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
The white

9 Likes

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by kinggogo: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice

Irrespective of recession many pipu still dey go altar

21 Likes

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by remedick: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinggogo:
Nice

Irrespective of recession many pipu still dey go altar
they had been saving money for it nau.

5 Likes

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by kinggogo: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
U knw 9ija na, smiley savings or not there r other necessities to b attended to

1 Like

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by soberdrunk(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
............and the only thing chics in my primary school remember me for is pooing in my pants angry angry, i remember last year i met one of my primary school classmates in Heathrow and she goes "Oh my!!! you are that dude that took a dump in class yeah!?" Am like its 25 years later you all should let it rest angry angry angry

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na Lara pickin dem carry so for the last pix undecided

After Buhari see these pictures, walahi, na new policy to ban aso-ebi in any format embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Congrats to them. May God bless their union with greatness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by DrayZee: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
GurlFriend:
Remember Adeniyi Okubanjo and Lara Akinyemi who were classmates in primary school, lost contact and later reconnected on Facebook in 2009? Niyi had his eyes on her since primary school. He vowed that he would marry the first girl he dated and that person turned out to be Lara his primary school sweet heart.

27 Likes

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by damiloladuke: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
this great..i love this

scroll down jere and read on

1 Like

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by dukeo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
I want my own story to be like this embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Isile(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
thisss
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Kriztovar13(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
I'm Niyi and my gf is Lara,.. We've been together since primary school. Is this some kind of sign.

Those girls ah don dey bleep nko ?
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by EHMIR(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
They say cow wey go die for sokoto,if im like make im flee go london,na for sokoto dem go still kill.

This couple are meant for each other,even tho they lost contacts for a very long time.

Hml oo

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by moshoodn(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Its colourful...

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Icansing: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
They were fortunate to make it quick in life, am still in my 20"s but most of my crushes back then in primary school have started having kids and am still huzzlin to become a star,, wish them well, meanwhile the guy be like,,

6 Likes

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by misscall247: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
pls is ok......pls enough of all this pre wedin stuff making ftc

Seun pls talk to dem..........haba

4 Likes

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Just look at that. And you think it is coincidence? Happy Married Life.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
See as the girl fyn

Chaii..i don loose guard my primary school classmates oo

cry

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by schumastic(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
this days, bridal train and grooms men are looking old abi them no wan marry shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by loadedvibes: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ok. Am going to look for my primary school classmates now. My story must change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Larrey(f): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Happy married life to my namesake,may GOD bless ur union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by izeeworld(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
yea that reminds me people of naira and land i will be getting married by 2019
so u people should be contributing your money from now so that i will knw how much in total
but wait ooo if nairaland did contribute money i mean seun den y am i here
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
long lost lovers getting married is the new trend, make I go find my secondary school crush, he has to put a ring on it o

1 Like

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Kennyortega(f): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
undecidedNa wa o. Why are all these long time relationship couples* getting married this year?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. / Passionate Photo Of The Day (pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.