Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,475 members, 7,865,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? (810 Views)

Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by dogzymallo: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
why is that some girls let the good thing that is to come to them go and say had i known at last. u want to love them they say u are there mugu . u decide to take them anyhow they say u are not careing. what can one do to make them happy pls nairalanders help. i have a girlfriend that i love and wants to marry am in far away taraba doing a work that will fetch me huge money. when i call her she will say that i dont love her am not around her but its to make money and marry her i went for pls what should i do ?
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by Igwe9(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
Try keep yourself happy with the notion that she's there for you, sure you'll find a lady suitable for you when you're ready for married.
Nevertheless, she's supposed to miss you. What do you expect her to say to you?
cool
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by dogzymallo: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2009
i know but is this money that will make us ok and i told her that we will plan on how to be visiting each other when i come back for christmas
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by omega25red(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
Remind her that although love is needed, but you will not eat love. If you are out there trying to make money for the potential family she should undertsand. Or maybe she is just giving you hints on the fact that she might be ready to leave you. By the way does she work or go to school?? if you married her today, what will she bring to the table
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by Igwe9(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
dogzymallo:

i know but is this money that will make us ok and i told her that we will plan on how to be visiting each other when i come back for christmas

No worry brother, they're all like that, acting like a baby whenever given an attention smiley
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by dogzymallo: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
she is still in school in her second year
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by smooooooth: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2009
My broda, u can never understand women, i will advice u dnt stress urself on this issue, just make ur money, and come back, u will see plenty other women that will see u as a caring loving guy so far u got the dou.
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by dogzymallo: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
i have asked her several times whether she wants a break up she will not answer
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by LordReed(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
No she doesn't want to break up. Just be patient and keep petting her all she needs is ur attention. Don't feel pressured to abandon ur work.
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by tanimz(f): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
@ Poster thank GOd, u said 'some girls"
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by dogzymallo: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2009
yes some cause some are real good.
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by brooklyn99: 12:32am On Nov 26, 2009
dogzymallo; i once had this dog, beautiful pitbull, as beautiful as can be. well, i'd go to work, come home feed the dog, take it out for a walk, nurtured it etc. bottom-line i was this dog's papi. but did this ungrateful dog ever say thank u for all that i did nope!!! this dog never welcomed me with gleeful yelps or licks like u see other dogs doing their owners in t.v commercials. instead, this fucker used to destroy my furniture, bite my friends, bite me ; to the extent i didnt have any galfriends cus they all ran away cus they was scared of Bruno. to top it off, this dog used to give me the look like "where have u been??" and on the weekends when i'm home, it used to look at me like "why are u here? shouldnt u be somewhere working for the money that'll buy my food". well, i got tired of this ungrateful son of a bitch and put it in my car, pretended we were going for an outing on the beach in a city 1700 miles away, left it there and drove back home. problem solved.
why am i telling u this? my man, make ur money and ignore ur gal's nonsense. she's complaining now, if u dont have money she'll complain louder. dump her,she's unreasonable,
last i heard, bruno was working as a male prostitute on 42nd grin
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2009
tanimz:

@ Poster thank GOd, u said 'some girls"

Exactly!!! grin grin
No more generalizing
. tongue
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by dogzymallo: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2009
the funny path is that i asked her whether she wants to leave me she text me and asked wether i want her to then i told her that i dont have to make her decisions for her. then she said i should not make her leave me. honestly she cant afford to lose me but i don't know what else she wants
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by Igwe9(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2009
If you have the money, why not arrange for her to come see you during the holiday, it's better for me to be alone than to be in an ill company. smiley I haven't said anything! undecided
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by dogzymallo: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2009
that is my plan from next year cause this year is almost out
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? by dogzymallo: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2009
she just called me now pretending. i knew she would call cause i boned her since.this girls na wah for them they just open there mouth just for talking sake

(1) (Reply)

The Side Effects Of Un-romantic Spouse. / My Internet Friend / Some Chicks Nawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.