Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* (942 Views)

Amatarasha, I'm Back From Serving My Ban / I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend / Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good pple of naira land I greet you all except the person that reported me which resulted to my ban... cry

But I'm back and fresher now Lol,I know u guys missed my sexual andlventure updates. Guess what guys; I got a good one for you which happened last week Thursday with an older lady (she's 25) what she asked me to do baffled me as I never heart a lady say/ demand that before.. Sit back, relax and enjoy. grin

Last week's Thursday was a day to remember for me Lol... I actually met the lady earlier in the bank, we talked on that day with some silent tone cos she was right in front of me and I am sure my dick must have hit her thick ass in that black skirt a few times... I be fine guy nah,tall,fair and balling Lol,so she just blended with every moment of it.. wink

Before it got to her turn, she dropped me her digits and asked I give her a call and I obliged. The person attending to me asked me few questions about her but I pulled him off with my answers and in a few minutes he's done with it me and I took my leave...voila!

Got home that day around 6:30pm and the thought of her thick ass crossed my mind, I just couldn't help but give her a fuckin call..(licking my tongue as I reminisce). We talked on phone and I was lucky she uses the same number on her whatsapp so she asked me to add her up and chat her,to which I agreed.

To cut the long story short, I had her come over to my place on Thursday last week and yeah, she loves dancing and drinking (so I noticed) and we were dancing in my sitting room and I just can't help feeling her sweet body on that black leggings she wore on that day and the boobs she bared just to arouse me...

At a stage of our dancing erotically,I grabbed her bum, looked her in the eyes and told her she looks too sexy for me to resist, she just smiled, placed both her hands on my shoulder and said "then have me since you can't hold it anymore" I grabbed that bum tighter and squeezed it till it bounced out of my both hands, I pulled her close as we stood facing each other , grinded my half erect black hammer against the walls of her pussy (V shape in leggings popularly known as calmeltoe) we started kissing and I continued pulling her closer and grinding it as we kissed, then suddenly she went down to greet black hammer, you needed to see her reaction when she got to see black hammer with dripping pre-cum...

Tbc
Re: I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* by casttlebarbz(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* by nawa4naija(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
op are you okay ??

ur next ban will be for 2 yrs
Re: I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* by Damibiz(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Who be dis man ?
Re: I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* by makydee(f): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Carry this nonsense to the ashawo thread.
Re: I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
she didn't call it "nonsense" sha... Rather she said what you just did to me "makes sense" alot baby...
Re: I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
pls link to the ashawo thread pls... undecided
Re: I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* by makydee(f): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
SorftWerk:
pls link to the ashawo thread pls... undecided
Check the sexuality section
Re: I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
Check the sexuality section
the mods will do that I guess...
Re: I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* by ikombe: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
nawa4naija:
op are you okay ??

ur next ban will be for 2 yrs
2 years grin

(1) (Reply)

Whatapps Date / Girlfriend Of 6 Months Recently Decided She Only Wants To Be Friends. What Do... /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.