Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend (1930 Views)

A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. / Why Did Mhisbliss And Berlyn Left / I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Cyndyonyx(f): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
I'm back from my ban since last year, i missed Nairaland, I'm sorry for trolling mhisbliss and her friend MzLarem, i really felt bad when i gave everything a thought, and I'm sorry, you guys welcomed me when i joined nl, at least you're not like Benita27, and you didn't hurt me.
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oops
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Dannidom(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fine! Next time rebuke ur Abunah from doing the talking for you
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
And it was a heartfelt apology.

Tiri gbosa for you. cheesy
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by herzern(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fuçks aren't sufficient..

I wish to offer some.
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Cyndyonyx:
I'm back from my ban since last year, i missed Nairaland, I'm sorry for trolling mhisbliss and her friend MzLarem, i really felt bad when i gave everything a thought, and I'm sorry, you guys welcomed me when i joined nl, at least you're not like Benita27, and you didn't hurt me.
Nothing gets me that an apologetic woman. U sure say you be woman so? Una pride can kill the devil. Oya all those aunties make una forgive am o. Nice one op
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Cyndyonyx(f): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
herzern:
Fuçks aren't sufficient..

I wish to offer some.

but the apology isnt for you, i don't see your name anywhere, why are you here please
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Cyndyonyx(f): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
cummando:

Nothing gets me that an apologetic woman. U sure say you be woman so? Una pride can kill the devil. Oya all those aunties make una forgive am o. Nice one op
if I'm not a woman, i wouldn't be pained wen the benita girl trolled me with my picture, thats how i got banned in the first place
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by herzern(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Cyndyonyx:
but the apology isnt for you, i don't see your name anywhere, why are you here please

The first word of your sentence started with a lower case alphabet.

When writinq,There is nothinq like "i",It's always used as " I"

There should be a question mark (?) after the word "Please"

Can you now see reasons why I have to be here,ma'am?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Cyndyonyx:
if I'm not a woman, i wouldn't be pained wen the benita girl trolled me with my picture, thats how i got banned in the first place
You did good. No open old sores.
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Cyndyonyx(f): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
herzern:

The first word of your sentence started with a lower case alphabet.

When writinq,There is nothinq like "i",It's always used as " I"

There should be a question mark (?) after the word "Please"

Can you now see reasons why I have to be here,ma'am?

ok to correct capital letters, got it, now correct this one, and more to come
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Cyndyonyx(f): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
cummando:
You did good. No open old sores.
ok thanks
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Cyndyonyx:
Another lesson you need to learn cyndyonyx.....not every one with a smartphone has brains!!! Some actually bought the phone to think for them. Their brain has since gone extinct! So do what I do most times. Ignore! That one can sweet. Because when a person talks to you,you reply because you understand right? But what if a goat talks to you? How can you reply when you don't understand?.....Learn to ignore
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Please, what is a "ban".

Is it another nairaland or something. Why do you have to go ban in the first place
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by dingbang(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Weaklings everywhere... Smh
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by ikombe: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
cummando:

Another lesson you need to learn cyndyonyx.....not every one with a smartphone has brains!!! Some actually bought the phone to think for them. Their brain has since gone extinct! So do what I do most times. Ignore! That one can sweet. Because when a person talks to you,you reply because you understand right? But what if a goat talks to you? How can you reply when you don't understand?.....Learn to ignore
baba herzern na u dem call goat like dis cry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by ikombe: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Please, what is a "ban".

Is it another nairaland or something. Why do you have to go ban in the first place
undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikombe:
baba herzern na u dem call goat like dis cry
Why would you call somebody a goat? That's bad!
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by McBrooklyn(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2017

Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Cyndyonyx(f): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
cummando:

exactly, never saw it that way, I'll just take the advice, its easier to ignore than trying to banter with someone like that

1 Like

Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Cyndyonyx(f): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
Weaklings everywhere... Smh
reverse is the case kid, it takes a strong person to apologize, weak people can't apologize
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Cyndyonyx:
reverse is the case kid, it takes a strong person to apologize, weak people can't apologize
apologizing to ghosts? Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Cyndyonyx(f): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
apologizing to ghosts? Like seriously?
how are they ghosts, at least I've seen them, unlike you who's faceless, and you're the one calling someone a ghost
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by ikombe: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
grin
Person open account for nairaland 2day and e don get over 167 comments and 7hrs online

wizsolzy

Johnsown1

Toshiba49ja

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

All my oga's please how is dis possible

Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikombe:
Person open account for nairaland 2day and e don get over 167 comments and 7hrs online

wizsolzy

Johnsown1

Toshiba49ja

All my oga's please how is dis possible

You forget to mention Seun, the landlord. Abi you don forget
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by ikombe: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Cyndyonyx:
I feel you for dis comment

oya chop knuckle

2 Likes

Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by ikombe: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

You forget to mention Seun, the landlord. Abi you don forget
tanx for the reminder grin
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikombe:
tanx for the reminder grin
Abi you go add mynd four four join
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by ikombe: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Abi you go add mynd four four join
I don add oga mynd grin
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikombe:
I don add oga mynd grin
Correct guy
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikombe:
undecided
she"s a newbie.be considerate na cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Photos: Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Coded Photos Of His Numerous Girls / 58 Year Old Man Reveals He Sleeps With Sex Robot Four Times A Week(photos) / What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.