Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (409386 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2010
there is no decoder for infinity tv yet, not sure though, just get 69x and nail multitv, then infinity will pop
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2010
the dude:

hello everyone,

please does anybody know how i can get the infinity tv how much is it? i live in lagos
i hear they would scramble soon and i want to keep watching

thanks
whats the source of news. . or rather from where did you get this information? angry
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by thedude1: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2010
a friend who is a clearing agent at the airport told me
he saw 10,000 infinity decoders being brought in and an Infinity tv official told him that they had finished test launch and were scrambling their signals while at the same time increasing their channels and programming.
He said the decoders had Mpeg 4 dvbs2 written on the carton and were PVR enabled.
He said something about N18k for complete set with dish and 2 months subscription but gave no indication of their dealers. I thought to verify the information and find where to buy.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2010
Infinity will kogba wole like Daarsat. When star tv was about to start, they test run with Ew2 &was fantastic. Infinity test run was&still a complete failure
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by thedude1: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2010
you think so?

i particulary enjoy their ibo, music and children's channel.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by fantastickisses: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2010
I just finish tracking multi tv on astra2b. But 2 interesting stations are missing, ghanatv and lmtv even movie express and africa movie channel. Please i need their tps
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2010
fantastic_kisses:

I just finish tracking multi tv on astra2b. But 2 interesting stations are missing, ghanatv and lmtv even movie express and africa movie channel. Please i need their tps
blind scan to get those stations
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
@fantastic_kisses tweak 'ur lnbf to hit 95% and above on multi tv tp(12551 V 19531) .the optimum lnbf skew for d bird is around 10'0clock position. Then input d tp 4 ltm tv(12729 V 2725) and gtv(12572 V can't remember d SR now). Or better still blindscan and if u don't d capability on 'ur decoder check lyngsat.com/astra2b.html. Will get the SR 4 GTV when i get back home.
Get back to d house after trying the above tips.
@twinskenny mo seba o,baba
Long live fta!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
@fantastic_kisses tweak 'ur lnbf to hit 95% and above on multi tv tp(12551 V 19531) .the optimum lnbf skew for d bird is around 10'0clock position. Then input d tp 4 ltm tv(12729 V 2725) and gtv(12572 V can't remember d SR now). Or better still blindscan and if u don't d capability on 'ur decoder check lyngsat.com/astra2b.html. Will get the SR 4 GTV when i get back home.
Get back to d house after trying the above tips.
@twinskenny mo seba o,baba
Long live fta!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
@all u can track d 2 birds astra 2b and eutel w4/7 using a dish as small as 60cm. Use astra 2b has d primary and eutel w4/7 as (offset) secondary. Have installed more than 15 in d past 1 week here.track using 12551 V 19550 multi tv and 11747 H 27500 for eutel w4/7.
@ all,
how do i upload pictures using my phone onto dis forum
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2010
@all
NB:12551 V 19531 is d tp 4 multi tv and not d one i posted earlier. I am very sorry 4 d mistake.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ftalover(m): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Hi All,
I have a Multi TV decoder I brought in from Accra. I get all Multi TV channels so clear here in Lagos, but am having problem with locating infinity tv. Could some one help out. Thanks
[/size][/size][/size]
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ftalover(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hi kinmen2004,
Could you help with my request above. Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by linksman(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2010
@ FTAlover,
manually enter this settings for infinity tv into your multitv decoder box and the scan.
Frequency = 12543, Polarity = H, symbol rate = 20784

@ all,
I finally got round to pointing my pas 10 ku band dish to astra 2B yesterday morning after a slight downpour.
I was amazed at how easy it was for me to track the bird. within minutes, i nailed the bird using multi tv frequency 12550 V 19519.
I was able to get a signal quality of 86% using my xcruiser 200 mpeg2 receiver and a 60cm dish.
using the infinity tv frequency above, i got a signal quality of 67%.
I got all multi tv channels (tv and radio), and infinity channels as well.
presently i am not watching any multi tv channels because they are mpeg4 signals. i can only get audio but no pictures.
the only mpeg2 channels i am currently watching are all infinitv channels. they include, kinlosele(yoruba channel), odenigbo (igbo channel), infinity sports, click (cartoons), another children channel (forgotten the name), switch (naija music channel), vive, infinity extra/african movies (home video movies) and loveworld plus (religious channel).
funny enough my blind scan did not bring up GTV or lmtv. i will enter their frequencies manually later tonight to see if they will pop up.
I am hoping to lay my hands on my brand new xcruiser 350 HD receiver by next week, so i can start enjoying the full package available free on astra 2B.
cheers all
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by linksman(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2010
@ FTAlover,
manually enter this settings for infinity tv into your multitv decoder box and the scan.
Frequency = 12543, Polarity = H, symbol rate = 20784

@ all,
I finally got round to pointing my pas 10 ku band dish to astra 2B yesterday morning after a slight downpour.
I was amazed at how easy it was for me to track the bird. within minutes, i nailed the bird using multi tv frequency 12550 V 19519.
I was able to get a signal quality of 86% using my xcruiser 200 mpeg2 receiver and a 60cm dish.
using the infinity tv frequency above, i got a signal quality of 67%.
I got all multi tv channels (tv and radio), and infinity channels as well.
presently i am not watching any multi tv channels because they are mpeg4 signals. i can only get audio but no pictures.
the only mpeg2 channels i am currently watching are all infinitv channels. they include, kinlosele(yoruba channel), odenigbo (igbo channel), infinity sports, click (cartoons), another children channel (forgotten the name), switch (naija music channel), vive, infinity extra/african movies (home video movies) and loveworld plus (religious channel).
funny enough my blind scan did not bring up GTV or lmtv. i will enter their frequencies manually later tonight to see if they will pop up.
I am hoping to lay my hands on my brand new xcruiser 350 HD receiver by next week, so i can start enjoying the full package available free on astra 2B.
cheers all

1 Like

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2010
@ftalover since u can get the multi tv package,it means 'ur connection is okay.just tweak 'ur lnbf to get 95% & above to get ltm(12729 V 2725),gtv(12572 V 2854) and infinity (12543 H 20800).input the above parameters & get back to d house wit d result.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by spacevice(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2010
ftalover:

Hi kinmen2004,
Could you help with my request above. Thanks

Better still. Google "how to add channels to multi tv decoder". Look out for davidajao blog, the 2nd search result, i think.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2010
@ftalover, it depend if d decoder is locked to multitv then u can get any other sat. on it,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ftalover(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2010
Thanks to Kinmen, twinskenny and Spacevice for your words. I would do all you said and report to the house.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
Hello Gurus in d house I got my 69x dis evening and I just nailed d bird hope to see good package here.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ftalover(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2010
Kinsmen & Twinskenny, I did what was suggested on how to add more channels to Multi TV Decoder. I also read thro the Davidajao blog and tried yesterday, but to no avail. Its like I would sell off the multi tv decoder and go for Strong mpeg4. What do you guys advice. Tnx
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2010
Hello House,

Please can some body help me on this I nailed Astra2B yesterday evening using this frequency 12543H SR20800 I got Infinity and Multitv channels, all the infinity channels are showing but  hanging at a point even with some at 58-76% but all Multi TV channels are all in red with 0% signal level.

Can some body give more info on this if any frequency for Multi TV

Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by microgiant: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2010
Lov4sat:

Hello House,

Please can some body help me on this I nailed Astra2B yesterday evening using this frequency 12543H SR20800 I got Infinity and Multitv channels, all the infinity channels are showing but  hanging at a point even with some at 58-76% but all Multi TV channels are all in red with 0% signal level.

Can some body give more info on this if any frequency for Multi TV

Thanks

go to manual setting delete the multitv frequency 12550 or 12551 and add it again manually remember the symbol rate 19531
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2010
if u input 12551 v 19531 u will get multitv,

blind scan to get other stations

gud luck
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2010
Many thanks to you all,

I will do that we I get home today and report back to the house.

Bless ya
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2010
Good day All

Can any body if infinity channels are hanging when using 69x cos that is what mine is doing now
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by microgiant: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2010
Lov4sat:

Good day All

Can any body if infinity channels are hanging when using 69x cos that is what mine is doing now

it also cracks on mine.

Note: it will soon be encrypted using conax
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2010
@ftalover,microgiant
if u've been checking this thread ,u 'll discover that members have been complaining of freezes & cracks on d infinity package even at signal quality above 65%.i think it's a naija thing.on my setup,i get crtv 98%,multi tv 98%,GTV 88%,ltm72%(ipp news),infinaija 86%. Imagine ltm tv @72% does not freeze. Abeg if u know d owner of infinity tell dem ò nipé kògbà wóle. Repeated,old and boring programs.b4 u sell,wet nigerians apetite wit good &entertaining program 4 @ least 9months(i stand to be corrected).people are glued to d bird because of crtv,multi tv & awilo
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2010
kinmen2004:

@ftalover,microgiant
if u've been checking this thread ,u 'll discover that members have been complaining of freezes & cracks on d infinity package even at signal quality above 65%.i think it's a naija thing.on my setup,i get crtv 98%,multi tv 98%,GTV 88%,ltm72%(ipp news),infinaija 86%. Imagine ltm tv @72% does not freeze. Abeg if u know d owner of infinity tell dem ò nipé kògbà wóle. Repeated,old and boring programs.b4 u sell,wet nigerians apetite wit good &entertaining program 4 @ least 9months(i stand to be corrected).people are glued to d bird because of crtv,multi tv & awilo

i strongly agree with you o
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2010
freshp:

i strongly agree with you o

Good talk my brother
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2010
infinity tv is crap
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2010
microgiant:

go to manual setting delete the multitv frequency 12550 or 12551 and add it again manually remember the symbol rate 19531

Thanks a million the TP and SR works like magic but NEPA no gree me to enjoy the channels yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.