Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" (32526 Views)

A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / Girlfriend Saved Boyfriend's Phone Number With "No Oxygen, No Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by Celebrimbor(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lolzz... Your Afang soup must be the bomb. You should be happy
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by revivalistdee(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
wetin concern me
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by stuffs4me(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
freecocoa:
I actually think it's a nice compliment.

Nigga never want to forget the delicious soup she made him.

This girl just wants to show off jor.

She's just showing off.
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by Tynasparks(f): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
What I do now grin grin
order for your own afang soup
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by seunny4lif(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
cool cool
Halllllllooooo
I'm ordering you now kiss
Tynasparks:
order for your own afang soup
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by ruggedtimi(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lol...i have also saved a girl's number as afang soup..lol
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by mechanics(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hahahaha, nawa o.
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
yes I remember this man he brought his wife for fisting and player last week :\
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
Lol you're lucky it wasn't "fried beans".
lol victim spotted grin
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
I am not a saint, i am guilty of this... after all teebillz had 'edible catering'

Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by cuteme88(f): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
gringringrin
At least he acknowledge the fact that she can prepare Afang soup. After all we ladies can give Guys funny names.
I could remember saving a guy's number as Mumu back then in school. in fact ehhhh when he saw it, he almost beat me. it was right in his presence that he force me to change it back to his name. not my fault though, the guy too dey make person vex so i decided to pay him back by saving his name as mumu.

Anyway that was then when i was immature shaaaaa.

heheheheheheeeeeheheeeehehehe Afang soup
gringringrin
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Omo that Afang soup is something. Was among my best, as a child.
I mean the real soup and not what some people are insinuating here
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by fhelihx(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
freecocoa:
Exactly
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by kosisokosi48(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2017

Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by makydee(f): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
konjishild:

lol victim spotted grin
angry
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by cybriz82(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lionbite:
Your hubby too go die of hunger

her papa n brother na men....dem go die of hunger too.
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by chiraqDemon(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
if i ssave your name as afang soup then i have plans of wifing u up...
Just means that u have met the" can cook" criteria in my list
And b4 i eat your food u've already fulfilled the others

1 Like

Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by Onogiede(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Some ladies really Can cook, that reminds me a lady in Hotel Managment department back in my school days,..so wish I come across such a lady
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by kingofcasting(m): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin

Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by sunshineV(f): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

U dey shine ur teeth eehn.. tongue

Btw, what is afang soup? cheesy

afang soup na soup grin grin
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
I am not a saint, i am guilty of this... after all teebillz had 'edible catering'

Only you have stinking hair & standby hoe O'boy you need to change your circle of friends/network
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by mercylicious234: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Afang n u are complaining?

My neighbour has white soup as well as onugbu soup.
U should know why the name onugbu.
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by antosly(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
freecocoa:

hw much is ur cocoa?
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ariel20:

Only you have stinking hair & standby hoe O'boy you need to change your circle of friends/network

It's a new year, old things have passed away. Just put it up for laughs.
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by Tynasparks(f): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
cool cool Halllllllooooo I'm ordering you now kiss
lol... I resemble afang soup??
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by soath(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ginaz:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I can hear the sound of your hiss from here. We tin happen grin
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by segzyogondus(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
The guy meant no harm meaning she had something else in mind for the guy but God catch am......
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by seunny4lif(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
kiss
What's good ?
Tynasparks:
lol... I resemble afang soup??
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by Tynasparks(f): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
kiss What's good ?
lifes good
Re: Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" by seunny4lif(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy
Happy New year sha cheesy
Tynasparks:
lifes good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.