Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Finally,i Devoured - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally,i Devoured (994 Views)

Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally,i Devoured by Afobear: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
following my post here on the romance section about 2 nights ago,where i offered a mouth of friendship to any girl in owerri who wants me to tongue her crack,a young chap claimed the offer and we did the did but now am all but lost in thoughts of what i could have not done ....please people ,is this how the supposed over-hyped pussy eating is? VAGINA looks like a bleeping snail and has a funny smell but the most unimportant part of it is the taste (freaking unbelievable)!!! it tastes like that white stuff for washing a snail clean......AM in dismay right now and my tongue is still picking that funny taste from a pussy.
One thing is clear as the moon though,am never eating no crack ever ....that shit is disgusting !!!(wetin carry me go wash plate with mouth eh?)
Re: Finally,i Devoured by LifeofAirforce1: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Did she cum in your mouth?
Re: Finally,i Devoured by ifex370(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
You never see anything bros...

Over to you makydeb
Re: Finally,i Devoured by AvsGot007(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Op I'm only interested in what you wrote that Seun censored to mouth of friendship?

Chai...i no go school walahi
Re: Finally,i Devoured by Emac34: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
U try

Re: Finally,i Devoured by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Finally,i Devoured by Bluezy13(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Wrong guy ate wrong pussy!!

Try eating clean ones
Re: Finally,i Devoured by Dannidom(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
op you need a knock in your head and a cactus in your anus
Re: Finally,i Devoured by Afobear: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dannidom:
op you need a knock in your head and a cactus in your anus
and you need a watermelon up your bum hole
Re: Finally,i Devoured by Afobear: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Did she cum in your mouth?
i dont know but if that whitish milky stuff is cum then yes

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back From My Ban / How To Successfully Cook A Yoruba Traditional Soup. / Why Are Bayelsa Women So Strong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.