Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Late Night Fun Time With Don Marvdee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Late Night Fun Time With Don Marvdee (519 Views)

Fun Time (pic) / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Friday Night Fun: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Night Fun Time With Don Marvdee by MarvDee: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lets all have a little bit of fun tonight before we go to bed.

I want you guys to just expose any Nairalander you can flog some strokes of koboko if given the chance to and just state the reason why that person deserve the flogging... Lol

Let's keep it real, nothing personal ooo
Re: Late Night Fun Time With Don Marvdee by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
I'm back

Don't really have issue with anyone on here,maybe I will flog oga judefcc,he's too proud...lol.
Re: Late Night Fun Time With Don Marvdee by MarvDee: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tiny23:

I'm coming back

Ok we waiting, I guess you want to check up on your list
Re: Late Night Fun Time With Don Marvdee by J3RK: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
10:52pm

1 Like

Re: Late Night Fun Time With Don Marvdee by MarvDee: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tiny23:

I'm back

Don't really have issue with anyone on here,maybe I will flog oga judefcc,he's too proud...lol.

Lol. Nice one, nothing personal so dont be scared
Re: Late Night Fun Time With Don Marvdee by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tiny23:

I'm back

what i does cheesy miss u kiss kiss kiss ur phone pass away?

(1) (Reply)

Eh Ya! Lady Buys Asoebi Materials In Faith Of Finding Her Own Husband This Year / Photos/video: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue For His Birthday / Women Don’t Love Poor Men – Baba Suwe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.