Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) (6624 Views)

Somebody Make Me Their Boyfriend, Man Says After This Hairstyle. PHOTOS / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by UIA04(f): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:
My girlfriend refers me to her friends as " one guy like dat wey I sabi'".. I don't think she has ever told anyone of dem her relationship status yet I have exposed her to my niggas about her...

Some girlfriends sha

How Did you find out
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by dingbang(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2017
UIA04:

How Did you find out
her phone calls in my presence
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by UIA04(f): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:
her phone calls in my presence

My guy you are a Side chick
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by talk2alabama: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2017
UIA04:

just trying to wrap my thoughts around the whole thing...
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by 2SWT(f): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2017
UIA04:

and what do you hope to gain from this?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by jericco1(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2017
Insecurity
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nutase:
Bcoz u guys are unstabl.
what you tryna say?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Sirhethat12(f): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Why date someone you can't end up with? If both of you fall out , isn't it right you hold your head high and say I dated this person in the past, but it didn't work out between us.

I think the problem is our hypocrisy. We like to chop and clean mouth. Many people (both sexes ) have numerous sex partners, so who would they upload? Others have dated and slept with many people they are ashamed of themselves. Many Nigerian girls are virgins by day and hoes by night. Quick to condemn and judge others, but living a red light district lifestyle, codedly. I see them liking your posts. Gone are the days when emphasis is on virginity, so why form to be chaste if you are not?

My advise? Don't date who you can't marry if the chips are down. Don't date who you are not proud of. Stop the deception.

so does that mean you can date a lady who has uploaded lots of pics of her and her exes on SM? for example that pic the OP posted ,so you can date a lady who has such pix taken with like 3 different guys?imagine dating a lady who has pictures of her and her diff EX all over social media, I mean this is about common sense not hypocrisy! we talking boyfriends here not husband
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sirhethat12:

so does that mean you can date a lady who has uploaded lots of pics of her and her exes on SM? for example that pic the OP posted ,so you can date a lady who has such pix taken with like 3 different guys?imagine dating a lady who has pictures of her and her diff EX all over social media, I mean this is about common sense not hypocrisy! we talking boyfriends here not husband

I think it's better I date someone I know have dated others, than someone forming virgin whereas she b chairman for Allen

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by kingsfield(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
ouzo1:

U for tell her say,we are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator na

Hahaha
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sirhethat12:

I assume you are a lady, so I will address you as one. If I want to date you and ask how many men you have dated in the past, will you tell me the truth?

Most men don't listen to your lies about how many men you have dated, because you people lie about it. If they catch you, you will say he didnt sleep with you(nothing happened between us!) All we care about is let the past remain in the past.

Yes, the one that posts pictures of her ex is a lesser hypocrite than the rest of y'all.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hehe op cos dem no wan spoil their marketcheesy.95 percent of naija babes who might tell u they are in a serious relationship in reality might just be a side chick to the guy.The babe wey sharp might know this hence the reluctance to flaunt d guy on social media cos if she do that then that might scare off serious suitorscheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by 2SWT(f): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
What's the need of showing him off when he doesn't trust me?

Who knows if he's already looking for an assistant for me? Then I will now go and show off our public property as if he's mine undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by talk2alabama: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
2SWT:
What's the need of showing him off when he doesn't trust me?

Who knows if he's already looking for an assistant for me? Then I will now go and show off our public property as if he's mine undecided
so me showing you off to my close friends won't convince you dat I am for real... Continue with your false thoughts..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by 2SWT(f): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
talk2alabama:
so me showing you off to my close friends won't convince you dat I am for real... Continue with your false thoughts..
some thoughts are beyond thoughts

Mind talking about it off NL?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by MEDLABSC(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
One part brave three part's fool
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by donbrowser(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tiny23:

oh! what are you bringing to the table?
1. Fight against tribalism
2. Consideration of other religious sections
3. Security for members email addresses by requesting for pm to be limited to nairaland alone.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
donbrowser:

1. Fight against tribalism
2. Consideration of other religious sections
3. Security for members email addresses by requesting for pm to be limited to nairaland alone.

hahaha
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Sirhethat12(f): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

I think it's better I date someone I know have dated others, than someone forming virgin whereas she b chairman for Allen

This is not an issue of someone who has dated others, but about someone having loved up pics snapped with different guys on her social media. it's two different thing entirely. the fact that I don't have loved up pics of me and my exes on SM does not mean I will lie to you about them. don't get it twisted
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Sirhethat12(f): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

I assume you are a lady, so I will address you as one. If I want to date you and ask how many men you have dated in the past, will you tell me the truth?

Most men don't listen to your lies about how many men you have dated, because you people lie about it. If they catch you, you will say he didnt sleep with you(nothing happened between us!) All we care about is let the past remain in the past.

Yes, the one that posts pictures of her ex is a lesser hypocrite than the rest of y'all.

Why would I lie about it Biko?
So someone who has loved up of about 4guys on SM does that necessarily mean that's all the guys she have dated? it means she can't lie about her past? imagine your mum adding up your fiancee only to see various pics of her with different guys! let's be realistic this is Niger not Germany!
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sirhethat12:

Why would I lie about it Biko?
So someone who has loved up of about 4guys on SM does that necessarily mean that's all the guys she have dated? it means she can't lie about her past? imagine your mum adding up your fiancee only to see various pics of her with different guys! let's be realistic this is Niger not Germany!

What is my mum's business with my partner? Did I choose her's for her?

Grow up girl! So many of you are not adults, yet get involved in adult thing and run rings round yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sirhethat12:

This is not an issue of someone who has dated others, but about someone having loved up pics snapped with different guys on her social media. it's two different thing entirely. the fact that I don't have loved up pics of me and my exes on SM does not mean I will lie to you about them. don't get it twisted

That means those *loved up* pics might not really mean she dated them.... What's so bad about having numerous loved up pics then.... Looking at t from your angle of *loved up* pics, I think a lady can upload as much as she likes

If guys do that without criticism, why shouldnt a lady

#Im probably still getting t twisted# #Apologies#
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Sirhethat12(f): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

That means those *loved up* pics might not really mean she dated them.... What's so bad about having numerous loved up pics then.... Looking at t from your angle of *loved up* pics, I think a lady can upload as much as she likes

If guys do that without criticism, why shouldnt a lady

#Im probably still getting t twisted# #Apologies#

By *loved up* I meant the kinda pic OP uploaded, and please don't give me guys do it crap. we are in Nigeria there are some things guys do and go Scot free that a lady can't try. but guess we both view things differently. hope your gf has such pix snapped with different guys on her SM? *tonge out*
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Sirhethat12(f): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

What is my mum's business with my partner? Did I choose her's for her?

Grow up girl! So many of you are not adults, yet get involved in adult thing and run rings round yourselves.

I just discovered you are from the East, well in Yoruba land parental consent is very important , but seems it's different with you guys and for that you can't understand the point I was trying to drive home
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Sirhethat12:

I just discovered you are from the East , well in Yoruba land parental consent is very important , but seems it's different with you guys and for that you can't understand the point I was trying to drive home

The above is the reason why I only troll on this forum. Many of you can't sustain an intelligent discussion. Read what you wrote above again, and tell me how enlightened you are. Don't quote me again cos we have come to the end of this conversation.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Jadoskii(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
barackodam:

Hear talk undecided what are you?

While she were telling her friends you're just one guy like that, she didn't reason what you were, when you kon do your own, she kon dey speak grammar......

Fish brain angryangryangryangryangryangry
wowww!!!
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Sirhethat12(f): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

The above is the reason why I only troll on this forum. Many of you can't sustain an intelligent discussion. Read what you wrote above again, and tell me how enlightened you are. Don't quote me again cos we have come to the end of this conversation.

Lol are you for real? how cool is it that you are mad at Me because I can't hold an intelligent discussion, well....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Estates In Nairobi Where Live Sex Is Rampant,photo / [pic] Sexiest Photo Gallery Of Thai Model Jessie Vard / Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.