Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Eye Contact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eye Contact (470 Views)

Why Does Meaghan Markle Love To Do Eye Contact With Harry All The Time / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] / How To Figure Out If Someone Is Interested In You From Eye Contact. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eye Contact by TAILODUL(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2017
The eye is a very powerful tool of communication and expression. It can be used to pass different messages to anyone at any point in time, from time of childhood, to adolescents to adulthood and even during times of formal interview.
My concern here is looking into the eye of the opposite sex, ladies especially; how can it be managed or controlled.
For example, I have had to blink my eyes and entirely change the direction of my look after a steady eye to eye contact with my female boss, some married friends etc.
Please what's the best way to manage the eye contact with the opposite sex?
Re: Eye Contact by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 15, 2017
grin

I don't get ur thread... sad

Plz elaborate further... Tnx
Re: Eye Contact by Bluezy13(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I don't get ur thread... sad
Plz elaborate further... Tnx
Tor...

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Love Again After An Unhappy Breakup Or Divorce / How Profitable Is Having A Car For Commercial Purpose / 9 Important Things To Do When Things Are Falling Apart In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.