Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu (10737 Views)

The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze / Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by ejilife: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2017
January 16, 2017

Official Rejoinder – Response To Uwazuruike’s Accusations (Part-1)

TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT THE REAL PERSON CALLED RAPHAEL LEBEANYA UWAZURUIKE

On the 11th of January 2017, we (the undersigned) on behalf of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), gave Raphael Lebeanya Uwazuruike four days to provide evidence to support his claim that Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB members are fraudsters who are out to deceive gullible people. We further discovered that Uwazuruike stated on TheCable.ng online news media that: “When I met him (Kanu) in London he had no job and no certificate; he was into internet crime.” This quote can be confirmed by clicking on the following link: 

https://www.thecable.ng/uwazuruike-nnamdi-kanu-fraudster-ghanaian-woman-left-homeless-london.

The four days given to Raphael Lebeanya Uwazuruike has elapsed, but he has not been able to provide any evidence to support his baseless accusations. Like the Hausa Fulani Islamic Jihadists he is now working for, Uwazuruike peddle allegations which he knows to be a lie and definitely has no evidence to substantiate. The same thing Buhari did with Nigerian judges, by intimidating them into believing that Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of some phantom treasonable felony as charged without proof, is the same thing Uwazuruike is hoping to do with brown envelope and the help of hostile Yoruba media implacably opposed to Biafra restoration. 

Ralph Lebeanya Uwazuruike having betrayed his people the same way Ifeajuna did during the war, is hoping to destroy this present earth shattering resurgent global agitation for Biafra spearheaded by Nnamdi Kanu out of shame, envy, greed and jealousy. He hopes to damage the global standing of IPOB and that of our leader by impugning his and our collective integrity. Anybody who has been privileged to listen to Nnamdi Kanu preach his gospel of Biafra restoration on Radio Biafra or any of his numerous stress interviews will know that only very few people alive today in this world can be said to be his equal or match intellectually.

How can a man that taught millions of people on radio and television not be educated? All you need to do is watch one of Nnamdi Kanu's interviews on Biafra Television or on YouTube to validate this claim. Can anyone point to one single stress interview granted by Ralph Lebeanya Uwazuruike that received international acclaim throughout the decades he was left all alone to pilot the affairs of Biafra restoration? Predictably, the answer is a resounding no. 

We did promise to unmask Uwazuruike to the entire world should he fail to respond with evidence within four days. We will start with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s journey through the academic world to put the records straight. We would invite Uwazuruike to be so forth coming with the history of his academic pursuits to let the world judge between Nnamdi Kanu and Ralph Lebeanya Uwazuruike who is educated and who is not. 

Nnamdi Kanu started his academic journey at Cameroun-Road-End Primary School, Aba in the present-day Abia state. His teacher then was Mrs. Akpa, the mother of the then Miss Nnennaya Akpa. Before the Nigeria/British war of genocide on Biafra, this school was known as Dick Organ Primary School and currently the school has been renamed Green Street Primary School. After completing two years at Cameroun-Road-End Primary School, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu proceeded to the best primary school in Umuahia known as Library Avenue Primary School where he completed his primary school education.

For his secondary education, the IPOB leader attended the prestigious Government College Umuahia formerly called Fisher High School which boasts of the likes of Chinua Achebe, Cyprian Ekwensi, Ken Saro-Wiwa, etc. Throughout his stay at the school, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was a boarding student and his dormitory was Cozens House, which is the hostel named after the co-author (Stone & Cozens) of a popular secondary school Biology textbook. He completed his secondary education and went further to the Rivers State School of Arts and Science popularly known as School of Basic Studies in Rumuola Road in Igweocha (Port Harcourt) for his advanced level studies.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu started his tertiary education at the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) where he was admitted into the Department of Geography, having agreed with his father to study Geography as a precondition to attending the Sowell Aviation College in Panama City Florida where he had a slot waiting for him to come and train as a pilot.  While at UNN, he lived in the hostel, specifically in Akintola Hall and one of his closest friends was Samuel Ude from Abiriba who is now resident in the USA, Chinyere Asuzu resident in Aba Abia State, Chidiebere Iwebuka Asaba Delta State and many more who can be reached for confirmation. After two years at UNN and having received several theoretical lectures on rocks and typologies of rocks without setting his eyes on any practical example of these materials, Nnamdi Kanu felt that he was not getting the real training he yearned for and decided to persuade his father His Royal Majesty (HRM)  Eze  Sir Israel Okwu Kanu to send him overseas to obtain an education that is evidence-based and experiential.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu traveled to England and was admitted to London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU). At LMU, he studied Politics and Economics and graduated with Second Class Upper Division, missing First Class Division very narrowly because of his publicly confessed difficulties with Applied Mathematics that accompanied Economics studies. It is on record that for the entire teaching life of Professor Ann Philips (Professor of Politics at London Metropolitan University), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was the only student who achieved a perfect score of 100% (16/16) in her course because of the exceptional quality of his research work and the term papers produced by him. 

We state without equivocations that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the first and only person to work on a Thesis that provided an academic critique of the popular orthodoxy of “Dependency Theory” propounded by the renowned Political Economists Samir Amir and Walter Rodney. Supervised Dr. James Chiriyankadath, Nnamdi Kanu made his choice of a thesis based on his strongly-held belief that Africans should not blame Europeans or the Western World for their woes. His contention is that Africans are responsible for their lack-luster performance in leadership and governance and not people from other continents. In the history of academia till this day, no other African scholar has offered an academic critique of the Dependency Theory only Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, partly because of the penchant of most Africans towards finger-pointing instead of conducting dispassionate critical self-evaluation and introspection. 

While at LMU, Nnamdi Kanu was part of a group of black students who came up with the idea to engage in post-graduation works that would transform Africa from its current stage of stupor to a continent and society where leadership and good governance will be the ethos of existence, human relationships, and transactions. The following were members of the group; Jacques Tobo (Cameroon), George Ogunka (Ikwerre-Biafraland), Ayodele Dalghety (Guyana), Lolade Cameron-Cole (Oduduwa), Mului Mpopo (Tanzania), and Chris Kehinde Olopo (Oduduwa). These individuals can be contacted for the veracity of this claim.

Having produced this abridged version of the academic history of Nnamdi Kanu, we invite the public to contact the individuals mentioned to ascertain the correctness of the information. On the other hand, Raphael Lebeanya Uwazuruike should provide the public with the name of the University where he studied Law and at least two names of his former classmates at the University. We would like to know the title of Uwazuruike’s Thesis and the name of his supervising professor.

Finally, Uwazuruike should provide the public with his Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) enrollment number since he claims to be a lawyer. Also, he should let us know the name and location of the Law Chambers where he worked or still working. From all indications, Raphael Lebeanya Uwazuruike is the person that does not have any certificate and therefore a fraudster.  Had Uwazuruike Uwazuruike remained faithful to the cause of Biafra restoration and not engrossed in defrauding and deceiving unsuspecting Biafrans, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB would not have emerged.

Signed:

Barrister Emma Nmezu        

Dr. Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya

Spokespersons for IPOB

Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor

Deputy Leader of IPOB

26 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by prince9851(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2017
ejilife:
the school was known as Dick organ primary school

Wtf!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by ejilife: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Wow! Very rich. No wonder the Zoo officials trembles whenever NK roars.

Sorry, what is the education qualification (sic) of Hitler Buhari again? Can someone kindly remind me?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by ScotsReferendum: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2017
Uwazuruike should be banish when Biafra stands for speaking out against a much more determine person aka Nnamdi

14 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by 4Play(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2017
this school was known as Dick Organ Primary School and currently the school has been renamed Green Street Primary School.

What kind of school name is Dick Organ? This guy's brain was warped from childhood after attending this school. He had no hope!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by ejilife: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2017
prince9851:

Wtf!!!
Are you an Indomie generation pikin?

6 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by infohenry(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2017
This is not intimidating please, you don't call this exceptional academic record. Ipob to prove uwazuruike wrong that he is not a fraudster and yahoo yahoo boy please give us his working experience or achievements in business which will help us determine his success level before uwazuruike drafted him into biafra liberation struggle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by ejilife: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2017
4Play:

What kind of school name is Dick Organ? This guy's brain was warped from childhood after attending this school. He had no hope!
You know an Indomie generation pikins from the trash that comes out of their mouth. Off course majority of them are "Head Mouths" including this poster.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by prince9851(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2017
ejilife:
Are you an Indomie generation pikin?
how can d name if a school be "dick organ"??

6 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by PDJT: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2017
Good!
Greater Educational record than Buhari or anybody that has ever ruled shariah practicing Nigeria.

As for Uwazurike, he has already being marked "Ifeajuna of our time!"
Let's pay him less attention, he had chosen to work for the enemy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by ejilife: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2017
infohenry:
This is not intimidating please, you don't call this exceptional academic record. Ipob to prove uwazuruike wrong that he is not a fraudster and yahoo yahoo boy please give us his working experience or achievements in business which will help us determine his success level before uwazuruike drafted him into biafra liberation struggle.
Which part of the Zoo contraption called niGERia are you from? You act exactly like an average niGERian. He leaves the issue(s) at hand or being discussed to start running round like a stomach upset.

We are discussing education details now and this one is talking of job experience. FYI, this is part one of ten part series in educating the word about the personality of the IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Just sit back and be educated. Learn from IPOB the basics of freedom fighting.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by ejilife: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2017
P
prince9851:

how can d name if a school be "dick organ"??
wait! Are you speaking English or Latin?

FYI, most of the local educational centers of that era were named after their British or white founders.

This very one was named after its founder who incidentally bears DICK ORGAN.

What is surprisingly in the name when we had a Biafran that bears DICK TIGER in that era?

4 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by infohenry(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2017
ejilife:
Which part of the Zoo contraption called niGERia are you from? You act exactly like an average niGERian. He leaves the issue(s) at hand or being discussed to start running round like a stomach upset.

We are discussing education details now and this one is talking of job experience. FYI, this is part one of ten part series in educating the word about the personality of the IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Just sit back and be educated. Learn from IPOB the basics of freedom fighting.
Normally I don't reply insult in a faceless forum but let me answer your question of where I came from. Imo state in Nigeria then on issue at hand, NK was accused of being a fraudster which is the job of illiterates so I expected Ipob to tell us what was he was doing before Uwazuruike drafted him to the struggle (maka uwazuruike wu Oga Nnadi Kanu, odighi na mgbagha). Until Nnamdi separate biafra struggle from hate and pursue it with well defined ideology. I like many reasonable igbos I have came across will never trust him.

9 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by babyfaceafrica: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Lolz
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by BudeYahooCom: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2017
yorubas who ran away from the thread where the muslim hausa killers of their RCCG sister were released will come here and lament against Kanu. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/3573571/police-release-suspected-killers-eunice

7 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by BudeYahooCom: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Uwazurike the new leader of the new leader of the yoruba anti-Biafran zombies who is now considered greater than Awolowo have been torn into shreds. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by BudeYahooCom: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
infohenry:
Normally I don't reply insult in a faceless forum but let me answer your question of where I came from. Imo state in Nigeria then on issue at hand, NK was accused of being a fraudster which is the job of illiterates so I expected Ipob to tell us what was he was doing before Uwazuruike drafted him to the struggle (maka uwazuruike wu Oga Nnadi Kalu, odighi na mgbagha). Until Nnamdi separate biafra struggle from hate and pursue it with well defined ideology I like many reasonable igbos I have came across will never trust him.[/s]

Pained Anti-Biafran pro-dullard afonja skull. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by KINGwax007(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Show us that of dangote, bill gates, Steve Jobs, Warren and Jill hand etc. Yeye...

That's why u're so backward...

2 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
infohenry:
Normally I don't reply insult in a faceless forum but let me answer your question of where I came from. Imo state in Nigeria then on issue at hand, NK was accused of being a fraudster which is the job of illiterates so I expected Ipob to tell us what was he was doing before Uwazuruike drafted him to the struggle (maka uwazuruike wu Oga Nnadi Kalu, odighi na mgbagha). Until Nnamdi separate biafra struggle from hate and pursue it with well defined ideology I like many reasonable igbos I have came across will never trust him.

That's your opinion,ejilife please leave this good for nothing man and enlighten us more.

People that are irrelevant want to be relevant,honestly ejilife from what you posted up there I duff my hat for NK.

1 Like

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by OYAY(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
The issue is that one can be a graduate and still be a fraudster,Fred Ajudua of this world comes to mind; he is a trained lawyer and a 419ers to add so as someone said earlier avail the world his working experience jarey

5 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by BiafranPrince: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
KINGwax007:
Show us that of dangote, bill gates, Steve Jobs, Warren and Jill hand etc. Yeye...

That's why u're so backward...

Are you mad?

4 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by BiafranPrince: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
KINGwax007:
your fada is mad

and tomorrow they will say Afonja minions have respect......trash.

8 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by Metroescobar: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Upon all these qualifications the _moron still speaks with the diction of a village based vulcaniser and his warped logic has only ended him in prison and facing charges of treason!

His education was a waste! It only made him more _stupid!

wink

P.s: ipob online bastards can come and start crying all over my posts but I would advise that you all make love to the truth for once innugo!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by KINGwax007(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
BiafranPrince:

and tomorrow they will say Afonja minions have respect......trash.
respect is reciprocal, you dimwit!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by hardbody: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
4Play:

Its actually Dick Hogan.....

Google the name, you will get some insight. Why is the average Nigerian youth so lazy and lame upstairs?.
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by sinkhole: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
prince9851:

Wtf!!!
Haaaaa, Ayeee ooo, Dick Organ Primary School? Even in primary school shocked grin grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by victorvezx(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Please can u prove uwazurike wrong by showing us his certificate to prove really graduated from university with a degree. Why not post his certificate and prove uwazurike wrong? Fraudsters

1 Like

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Metroescobar:

Upon all these qualifications the _moron still speaks with the diction of a village based vulcaniser and his warped logic has only ended him in prison and facing charges of treason!

His education was a waste! It only made him more _stupid!

wink

P.s: ipob online bastards can come and start crying all over my posts but I would advise that you all make love to the truth for once innugo!

ol boy..see finishing...kikikikikikiki

8 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
victorvezx:
Please can u prove uwazurike wrong by showing us his certificate to prove really graduated from university with a degree. Why not post his certificate and prove uwazurike wrong? Fraudsters
gbam...this the frustrated ipod zombie jews will never do.....NEVER!!!!....instead they will insult you

3 Likes

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by warrah(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Youths of nowadays should always strive to learn a thing or two from any slight Opportunity.

I never knew of this "DEPENDECY THEORY until today.

I urge anyone that really has the interest of Africa at heart to read about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by dosk: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
ejilife:
Wow! Very rich. No wonder the Zoo officials trembles whenever NK roars.

Sorry, what is the education qualification (sic) of Hitler Buhari again? Can someone kindly remind me?

Every one has a field and Discipline in life
PMB chose the Military of which he attained the highest military status on earth as a GENERAL (exceptions to FIELD MARSHALL)
If you are a graduate you would need to Be a professor to be his equal in rank

Love him or hate him that's the bitter truth

It take greats efforts and dedication to be a professor and same goes for the general

But the difference your Life is at stake when it comes to the force so which do you think is Harder

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola And Lai Mohammed At Presidential Quarterly Business Forum / ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje / Maryam Uwais Sues Leadership Newspaper, Demands N2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.