Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) (15668 Views)

I Did Not Say Nigerians Have Lost Trust In President Buhari - Peter Obi / Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing / PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by realjoker(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2017
January 15, 2017

Tony Okafor

A former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, on Saturday, said his detractors were trying to pit him against President Muhammadu Buhari.
He said their plan was to rubbish his political achievements by fabricating lies and attributing the lies to him.
In a statement issued by his media aide, Mr. Val Obienyem, the ex-governor said those who chased him away from his former political party, All Progressives Grand Alliance, were responsible for the plot.
Obi said the detractors had started issuing hate statements purporting that he was against President Buhari.
“Yes, Obi makes comments on policy issues but has never attacked anybody not to talk of the President. If they insist otherwise, the test is simple: can they publish the video of the attack?”
Obi’s statement, entitled, “Buhari versus Obi: As wicked men change style” partly read, “What is clear in Nigeria today is that Obi is living his life without pretending.
“What is also clear is that the opposition is relentless in seeking ways to bring him down.
“Tell me what they have not done to achieve their aim? They drove him away from APGA, thinking that it would be the end of his political life. They have released countless fabricated statements, ascribing it to him in the bid to pit him against many groups such as the Presidency, the Senate, Igbo women, Nigerian intellectuals, Arewa and Ohanaeze groups and so on.
“They once released a statement where the revered Dr. Alex Ekwueme was falsely reported to have rebuked him (Obi).The opposition is approaching and promising heaven on earth to anybody that would visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and mention Obi’s name as liable for some wrongdoings.”

http://punchng.com/opposition-plotting-pit-buhari-obi/

1 Like

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by lonelydora: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2017
They can only try but they will fail woefully. Peter Obi, our future president. I didn't put date ooooo.

Biko, MMM I no do again ooooo, pay me my 50k. 10% referral, 30% Christmas bonus, 30% mavro, and $20, I no want again.

MMM, Nyenu m ishi ego mu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by mccoy47(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by kingNovak: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Wait for it

Wait for it

Wait for it

Wait for it

I almost gave a f_uck but I didn't.

But wait o....why is everybody scared of Buhari and EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by link2ok(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Interesting
Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by Buharimustgo: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2017
So if u are against Buhari what happens?is he your God?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by leofab(f): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2017
Searching for Relevance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by aariwa(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2017
There is this video on youtube where Peter Obi was mocking buhari before the elections that he was an illiterate that didnt have even a NEPA certificate not to talk of a school's own

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by axeman2(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2017
POLITICAL THIEFS WE ARE TIRIED OF THESE DRAMA, WE NEED REVOLUTION!!!

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by Sandydayziz(f): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2017
They all have skeletons and that's obvious..
Why won't he give names? He keeps referring to them as opposition, their, they.. He's not a saint either.

Nigeria politics's dead...

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2017
the fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom

a man of integrity is always respected

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by wasiudvd(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2017
if u r against him nko?

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by Jobabori(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2017
This is a revelation !!!.So Obi was drove from APGA, a minority Party to PDP the then ruling party. Why not KOWA or Accord?. Obi is one of the politician I highly respect, but that does not mean I should accept this flimsy thought.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by momentum85(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2017
The fear of EFCC and DSS is the reason of Peter obi's cry.

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by transient123(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2017
Okay, we have heard, don't be afraid of PMB again, abi you thief?

1 Like

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by blackfase(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2017
.....Wish he could actually contest the presidency. Dont kno much about him but the little i heard about him based on prudence, I Abolade will choose him over the criminals panting all over to take power.

#saynotoborntorule

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by Lnrprince(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2017
okwute Anambra,a true leader ,they will try but will not succeed because you u made Anambra state what it is today..... move on we gat your back,though I never tested your #1 but at least my state is okey

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by doctokwus: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2017
This is the reason i wud always respect Tinubu (despite his godfatherism inclinations),&Buhari (despite his failings thus far) anyday.
These 2 men stood yrs of being in opposition despite d machinations and the temptations of d ruling party then.
Many seem to forget that as recently as 2013 or 2014,now PMB,stood in the frontline of a physical protest against the then president GEJ and his policies.
But today,we av politicians that neither av prínciples,idealogy or values.Politicians who when not in power or alligned to the ruling party,feel and look doomed financially &politically.
What in God's sake is wrong with opposing the president on principles,ideas and values that is making Peter Obi to be fretting like a chicken with a knife to its neck? Yet this is d person some claim will be good material for VP.Just because power & food have been taken from his table.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by nonjebose(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
doctokwus:
This is the reason i wud always respect Tinubu (despite his godfatherism inclinations),&Buhari (despite his failings thus far) anyday.
These 2 men stood yrs of being in opposition despite d machinations and the temptations of d ruling party then.
Many seem to forget that as recently as 2013 or 2014,now PMB,stood in the frontline of physical protest against the then president GEJ.
But today,we av politicians that neither av prínciples,idealogy or values.Politicians who when not in power or alligned to the ruling party,feel and look doomed financially &politically.
What in God's sake is wrong with opposing the president on principles,ideas and values that is making Peter Obi to be fretting like a chicken with a knife to its neck? Yet this is d person some claim will be good material for VP.Just because power & food have been taken from his table.
Thank you jare. He was frustrated from APGA(opposition party) to join PDP(ruling party). Now, hope he would not be frustrated from PDP(opposition party) to APC(ruling party)

8 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by Metroescobar: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who asked you? Abi na fear cause am!
Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by basadenet: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=aariwa post=52823397]There is this video on youtube where Peter Obi was mocking buhari before the elections that he was an illiterate that didnt have even a NEPA certificate not to talk of a school's own[/quote

Kindly post the video or paste the video link here
Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by ettybaba(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
lonelydora:
They can only try but they will fail woefully. Peter Obi, our future president. I didn't put date ooooo.
Obi is a traitor. A betrayer.
After riding on the shoulder of ojukwu to become Anambra srate governor he abandoned the party to join PDP, a party ojukwu fought tooth and nail before obi could emerge as governor.
Shame on you obi.
The yeye and shameless obi is already romancing APC.
Spit...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by ettybaba(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
lonelydora:
So you support this coward? Why are ibos afraid to speak against the government of Buhari?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by ettybaba(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
The whole world can now see the hypocrisy of ibos.
It is only the nonentities among them tgat criticise PMB. The big fishes among them are in support of this administration.

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
This obi dude is so desperate for power
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
ettybaba:
The whole world can now see the hypocrisy of ibos.
It is only the nonentities among them tgat criticise PMB. The big fishes among them are in support of this administration.
Think before u talk nah
Everybody go soon know u don't have much upstairs

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yes
Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Which opposition is trying to pitch Obi against Buhari? I thought Obi was a member of opposition.

it is obvious that he is housing skeleton in his shelf.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by kherington: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Willie the clown obiano should leave Peter obi alone he should stop fabricating lies against peter he should start preparing his hand over notes following his imminent defeat

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by Coldfaya(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
ayam not understanding
Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by brexit: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Obi has forgotten so soon,during one of the town hall meetings in 2015 general election i watched it on tv when he compared Buhari to the MC who he claimed had a Masters degree while the former did not go to school,Obi please apologize to him and move on,it was too personal of you.
Re: Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
doctokwus:
Many seem to forget that as recently as 2013 or 2014,now PMB,stood in the frontline of a physical protest against the then president GEJ and his policies.

For where?
Tinubu had said worse things about Buhari/CPC under ACN, yet they cane together to grab power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abu Dokpesi Arrested Over Fraud / China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa / Nigeria’s Debt Hits N25.7trn, Rises By N3.3trn In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.