Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Five Important Reasons To Postpone Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Important Reasons To Postpone Marriage (444 Views)

4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads / Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always / Five Important Options To Consider When An Ex-lover Comes Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Important Reasons To Postpone Marriage by Charidon: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2017
igodoTV

Home Lifestyle Relationship
LifestyleRelationship
Five Important Reasons to Postpone Marriage
By igodoTV - January 15, 2017 0 1

Many people rush into marriage before they really know what they are getting into. So that you can be better prepared for marriage and hopefully avoid making a big mistake, I have listed below five reasons to postpone marriage.
These come from my own experience and the experiences of many others who are close to me. I hope you find the list helpful and will seriously consider it before making the big leap!

1) You need time to really get to know the other person. When people first meet and while they are in a dating relationship, they always put their best selves forward and try to hide the aspects of themselves that they think will not be accepted by the other person.

The longer you spend time read more https://www.igodotv.com/2017/01/15/five-important-reasons-to-postpone-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

Girls: Top 3 Signs You Are Unavailable For A Date [LEARN TODAY / VIDEO: Why I Prefer Men Beating Us To Cheating On Us / Can I Be Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.