Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads (3492 Views)

3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by Transparent(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2020
Waist beads have now become the latest fashion trend for African Ladies though many people still see it as charm and as a tool to attract men to do what they want.

Many research has been conducted on why most Ladies usually prefer to wear waist beads.

What are waist beads?

They are one of the types of traditional fashion accessories that are usually produced of very tiny beads on a string and worn around the waist or hips.

They can come in different colours, sizes and shapes, at times they can be called belly beads, waistline beads or beaded waist chains.

In the olden days, women feel more beautiful and attractive whenever they wear it.

Uses of Waist Beads

1).  Loss of Weight

One of the reasons why Ladies wear waist beads is to watch their weight because the fashion accessory helps you reduce your waist provided you have a big belly.

One way to watch your waist is to check your hips once it starts climbing up and resting on your stomach, you will notice that some weight has been added.

2) Women Feel Beautiful and Attractive

Like I said before, Most women in the olden days prefer wearing it because they look more beautiful and attractive.

Even these days, Ladies believe that they are sexual appeal.

Some ladies wear it as a means of seduction to annoy sexual desire. You will notice that some beads have bells and once it rattles, their boyfriend or husband will know that they want to get some more.

3) Heritage And Pride:

Women living in foreign countries buy beads to showcase their culture as Africans. Some of them wear it to foster a relationship with their ancestors who led them into slavery before independence.

The beads are used as a reminder that their heritage is not far away and they also use it to celebrate their culture.

4) Rites Of Passage:

In some African Countries, the beads are usually worn to reveal maturity and growth while in other countries, when a teenage girl has done first Menstruation.

The truth of the matter is that they are now worn by many black ladies and women in African countries. Othe hidden reasons why they wear waist beads could be for protection against any evil power and negative energy.

And Lastly, They wear it as a fashion accessory.

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/2020/05/22/shocking-reasons-why-ladies-wear-waist-beads/
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 22, 2020
90% of those waist beads are diabolic.
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by EmmySparky(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2020
I don't like girls with beads...big turn off
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by Okoroawusa: 9:31pm On May 22, 2020
I love waist beads or chain on a woman.
However experience has taught me that it's not what you put on that makes a woman. You can wear deeper life skirt everyday n still make a man's life a hell on earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by Lamanii22(f): 11:18pm On May 22, 2020
That waist must sparkle lol... I feel it looks better if you've got a flatter tummy and a moderately curved ass...
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by PattyMike(m): 11:31pm On May 22, 2020
I like waist beads and nose ring and navel ring, if possible tongue piercing lol. My wife must wear waist beads and nose ring, they no born am well. grin
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by varnaija(f): 11:56pm On May 22, 2020
What you guys don't know is that a lot of beads nowadays are fortified. Continue breaking hearts, you'll all meet your Waterloo oneday
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by zexy2030(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2020
leg beads and waist beads, has turn off, once I notice I won't come near because I know the implication for such.
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by zexy2030(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2020
Joycekkh:
90% of those waist beads are diabolic.
how did u know pls
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by Favy1235(f): 12:14am On May 23, 2020
I like waist bead. I wear them. I like them pink and white.

1 Like

Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by uboma(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2020
varnaija:
What you guys don't know is that a lot of beads nowadays are fortified. Continue breaking hearts, you'll all meet your Waterloo oneday

Tell us more....

What are they fortified with?

What happens when it is the lady who breaks the guy's heart?
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by uboma(m): 6:52am On May 23, 2020
zexy2030:
leg beads and waist beads, has turn off, once I notice I won't come near because I know the implication for such.

What are the implications please?
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by zexy2030(m): 6:59am On May 23, 2020
uboma:

What are the implications please?
it was innocent before but now its fetish. Its similar to giving a girl a lift and a pot is under ur bed/ chair downloading or checking, its looks innocent but bad people just do anything for money. For money? Women are more desperate than men, that's why dey fall prey for rituals
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by PoliticallyInco: 7:08am On May 23, 2020
I like waist beads. I have not a single reservation about them. How many girls with waist beads are married or successful? And please dont tell me they use it to steal destiny. If I hear that one more time, I'll scream. It is as stupid as it sounds.

They are a real turn on, especially if the lady is curvy. They are a source of visual stimuli. You imagine playing with them. You imagine them bounce and bop as you have se.x from behind. It is quite a turn on. Waist beads, ankle chains and even cool tatoos.

I have no fear of any of them.

Waist beads-they are an African thing. My tribe wears them. And the women are known to be curvy. Very curvy. Europeans have really done a lot of mental and psychological damage. They have successfully made us look down, detest, fear and hate our own way of life. We have been made to feel so inferior about our culture and tradition. It is such a shame that we are this vulnerable and predictable.
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by uboma(m): 7:09am On May 23, 2020
zexy2030:

it was innocent before but now its fetish. Its similar to giving a girl a lift and a pot is under ur bed/ chair downloading or checking, its looks innocent but bad people just do anything for money. For money? Women are more desperate than men, that's why dey fall prey for rituals

Hmmmm! You cannot prove it though.
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by AhlexOfficial(m): 7:23am On May 23, 2020
PattyMike:
I like waist beads and nose ring and navel ring, if possible tongue piercing lol. My wife must wear waist beads and nose ring, they no born am well. grin

Na Olosho you go marry las las...
Re: 4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads by PattyMike(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2020
AhlexOfficial:

Na Olosho you go marry las las...

Paddy mi no fear, I don go buy better waist beads for my fiancee, fine silver ones, the type wey I like. Nah nose ring remain but that one nah after marriage, she still dey her papa house, people like u go dey use bad eyes look am. My baby get waist, she come thixk, still come yellow again like oyinbo. Ewwwuuuuu the nose ring and ileke go fit am paaa.

Werey.

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Talents Women Have ( Photo ) / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex?? / Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.