Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Should I Breakup With Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Breakup With Her? (26894 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Stellamariss(f): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Feranchek:

Lol. Its ferdinand jor
u see, I said it I know is u, although I don't know ur moniker
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Feranchek(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stellamariss:
u see, I said it I know is u, although I don't know ur moniker

You see sey we're both flowing on same frequency cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Stellamariss(f): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Feranchek:

You see sey we're both flowing on same frequency cheesy cheesy
grin my matter don't tire u Nahh dats y u free me
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Feranchek(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stellamariss:
grin my matter don't tire u Nahh dats y u free me

If I hear
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by pamshuga1(f): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
rawpadgin:
u just insulted me without saying anything reasonable

I wanted to hit back @ u but on a second thought, u ain't worth it

do have a horrible evening

Horrible evening ke? No my dear I had a great evening on that particular day. And for starters, I never threw insults at you.... You are just being too petty. Telling me your age will go a long way for me to understand where you are coming from. If you are under 25 and you are whining this way then I'll only smh for you..... Why go through my phone cos you bought it for me?? Haba ! If you are above 29 and you are bringing this petty issue here then you deserve a knock on your head! This generation sef.... Wey u suppose to de hussle for money and how to be better you de form lovesick calf for woman matter lol.

Please take a decision and stand by it.....you don't know that this 'control freak' attitude drives women faster than cheating sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription / 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.