Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Should I Breakup With Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Breakup With Her? (26854 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
And who is this old lover? New lover is obviously Gabby Jesus... Who is the old?

TheGoodJoe:

Glad to have you back.

Guardiola breaks up with his old lover and finds a new lover.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
And who is this old lover? New lover is obviously Gabby Jesus... Who is the old?

Guardiola had dinner yesterday night with Aguero. Aguero is the one at the side of the man there. If you look closely at the head you will see it is Aguero. We do not know what is up but Rumors hitting ground is that Guardiola is ready to let Aguero go.

1 Like

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin

Now I can say it is indeed good to be back Sir GoodJoe... I have missed you and the others on the other side of NL... wink

Will hit the house soon... Was really busy and also had to put stuffs in place for my studies and work... smiley

Plssss Let Aguero walk away... I see Iheanacho and Jesus forming a lethal duo for City... smiley

I am thankful Nacho is not the "old lover" but Kun himself... smiley

TheGoodJoe:

Guardiola had dinner yesterday night with Aguero. Aguero is the one at the side of the man there. If you look closely at the head you will see it is Aguero. We do not know what is up but Rumors hitting ground is that Guardiola is ready to let Aguero go.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
grin grin grin

Now I can say it is indeed good to be back Sir GoodJoe... I have missed you and the others on the other side of NL... wink

Will hit the house soon... Was really busy and also had to put stuffs in place for my studies and work... smiley

Plssss Let Aguero walk away... I see Iheanacho and Jesus forming a lethal duo for City... smiley

I am thankful Nacho is not the "old lover" but Kun himself... smiley

Sane, Nacho and Gabriel looks promising to me. I hope it works. Pace, skill and hard work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by mithras(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
J3RK:
So because it is a forum, he can now bring all his problems here?? How can he be asking us how to break up with his gf?? Were we their when he wooed her?? Mehn.. You and sense are enemies
If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, then don't view the thread or spill rubbish. You don dey call person wey you no sabi lowlife. undecided
People aren't allowed to vent or talk about what they're going through because "this is a forum"

Carry the forum chop o!

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by friendl: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Guy ,read hand writing for wall ,.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by toprealman: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
hi romancelander

am in a state of dilemma right now, been dating my girl for almost 18 months now & all has been rosy till few months ago

she started restricting me from touching her fone(same fone i bought 4 her)

she said we should stop making love(we made love for life 5 months now)

few days ago i was in Benin, she called me that she will be spending the night @ her friend's place that her friends baby is sick

I categorically told her not to only for me to return the next day to find out she actually slept there

what pissed me off the most was that i called her the same night she slept @ her friends place she refused to pick her calls

now she's about going back to school

don't know if i should break up with her right now or i should start backing out little by little

but one thing is certain, our breakup is imminent & inevitable

please ignore the blunders, i am so pissed right now

Na she dey your do abi na borrowed birds be that? What goes round....
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by rawpadgin(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
toprealman:
Na she dey your do abi na borrowed birds be that? What goes round....
those are my friends
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by toprealman: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
those are my friends
Are you the possessive and controlling type. You ate having fun with 2 pretty bae's yet your female friend/ GF? is banned from visiting her " friend".
In this game, use your head! Also note that what is good for Adam will not be poison to Eve.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
ojun50:
Don't break up jst turn her to side chick nd get some1 serious

Gbam....
Tiri gbosa for my guy.
No time to check time.
Trump them bi.t.ches.
No chill for radical ho.es.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by jabojafa(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
op spot havin premarital sex. God is against it. If you are nt ready to marry stop havin a gf to avoid fornication.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Fearcom(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
#HardFacts#

While you were busy calling her the night she spent at her "friends place" some other guy was busy bashing her seriously. they must have been at it the very moment you called. From experience I've bashed several females who came to spend the night while their bf's were calling...they didn't pick their calls while we were at it....
Also her restricting you from her phone and her stopping you from having fun at also a confirmation of the above. She's definitely into whoever she's with right now and enjoying it....
Do you want me to teach you what to do? Okay...1.Play dumb 2.Behave as if you don't notice anything. 3.Be usually nice to her.4. Meanwhile look for another relationship. 5.Play the maga to this misbehaving one though don't oblige if she ask you for an expensive request. tell her youre broke or something 6. keep leading her on...
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by fajani(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is so pathetic
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by pamshuga1(f): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
You are a big baby and too petty... This doesn't even require posting in the first place, take a decision, stand by it and stop whining. Again you complaining about not touching the phone you bought for her is childish!! How old are you again
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
hi romancelander

am in a state of dilemma right now, been dating my girl for almost 18 months now & all has been rosy till few months ago

few days ago i was in Benin, she called me that she will be spending the night @ her friend's place that her friends baby is sick

I categorically told her not to only for me to return the next day to find out she actually slept there

what pissed me off the most was that i called her the same night she slept @ her friends place she refused to pick her calls

don't know if i should break up with her right now or i should start backing out little by little

collect the phone and boot her out simple !!
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Masterclass32: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

My dear friend, don't worry too much.. Ppol that doesn't bother and care for u, is not worth of ur time..

Let her go if she's not making u happy anymore...

**remember, tat the wrinkle creams ryt now are too damn expensive ..** grin grin

Word.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by passionate87(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
guy na exactly wetin ur gf dey do you my ex gf do me though I didn't buy the phone for her sha but I could look at her phone before but all that change months into the relationship. people may not like my advice but u be her papa? wey go buy phone for her since u buy the phone it means u have taken that responsibility and you have right to look through her phone not the possessive kind of way sha ,truth be told she's seeing anoda guy and don't want you to look into their chats,the innocent have nothing to hide or some silly pictures.
guy leave when the ovation is loudest it is painful now but it is better this way stop showing care and behave like u don't care what she does. guy get oda options and start removing her from ur mind as ur gf this would help you when the obvious becomes reality.my advice to guys stop spending so much on gal who is not yet ur wife u be her papa if dem like make they call me stingy but I would spend my money to forward my future than on someone who doesn't worth a cent of my dime
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by zheroes(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
hi romancelander

you don't need to break up cos u guys aren't together anymore. Just make sure u don't waste your money or time. Just keep bleeping other babes if you like cos she is definitely fucking someone else
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Stellamariss(f): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Feranchek:

Watin keep you??
y asking, free me joor make I laugh grin
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by rawpadgin(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
pamshuga1:
You are a big baby and too petty... This doesn't even require posting in the first place, take a decision, stand by it and stop whining. Again you complaining about not touching the phone you bought for her is childish!! How old are you again
u just insulted me without saying anything reasonable

I wanted to hit back @ u but on a second thought, u ain't worth it

do have a horrible evening
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by iRepNaija1: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
hi romancelander

You sound controlling. Why do feel you're entitled to go through your girlfriend's phone just because you bought it? Why would you forbade her for spending the night at her friend's? Are you her father? If you want to break up, break up. If you don't, talk it out with her.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Swtnancy(f): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Try Try Try and talk to her abt your intentions of breaking up and see her reactions.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 21, 2017
don't go there again that place is somebody new farm if he see you there again na sorry be your name forget about her
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 21, 2017
don't go there again that place is somebody AOR area of responsibility new farm if he see you there again na sorry be your name forget about her
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by segzy0i(m): 7:26am On Jan 21, 2017
My guy ladies dnt worth d pity pls do break up wt her sharply bc eventually she wl break up wt u later so why nt act fast and move on wt ur life
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by alatbaba1(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2017
kiddkash:

any body jam gun for your head make you open this thread? dem swear for you?

haaa. watin happen? y u dey vomit trash.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by alatbaba1(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2017
echike:

please leave that matter alone the front side belong to somebody else i know.

okay. jst curious to know
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Feranchek(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stellamariss:
y asking, free me joor make I laugh grin

Ngwanu.... Kontunu
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Stellamariss(f): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Feranchek:

Ngwanu.... Kontunu
And u sound familiar sef as person dat I have been chatting with
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Feranchek(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stellamariss:
And u sound familiar sef as person dat I have been chatting with

Sound kwa You hear my voice via watin I type grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Stellamariss(f): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Feranchek:

Sound kwa You hear my voice via watin I type grin cheesy cheesy
lolz
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Feranchek(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stellamariss:
lolz

Lol. Its ferdinand jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Woo A Man? / Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.