Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Do U Think About This Idea? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think About This Idea? (3319 Views)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them / What Do You Think About This Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:

Will you forever continue deliberately provoking your men just to know he that has an unforgiven spirit?

Babe, majority of men in these present Nigeria will get pissed.
You don't get it.
Do so in courtship, you would know things you never knew about his moods, it's all about knowing your spouse better.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

Wow! undecided
Yeah!.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by knightsson: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
You don't get it.
Do so in courtship, you would know things you never knew about his moods, it's all about knowing your spouse better.

I got you so well but I think you don't really need to test your partner just to know what he/she is capable of doing or not doing. If he/she genuinely love the other, they would show their attitudes without been tested.

For me, every girl I have dated knows that I have a short temper, I don't tolerate nonsense and I don't spend unnecessarily on a girl I am dating. I show this without been tested by them.

If as my gf you try testing me, I won't even mind to willingly fall, e.g testing me with your friend or sister, I will so dig her just to show the gf what she did by testing me is wrong.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:

I got you so well but I think you don't really need to test your partner just to know what he/she is capable of doing or not doing. If he/she genuinely love the other, they would show their attitudes without been tested.

For me, every girl I have dated knows that I have a short temper, I don't tolerate nonsense and I don't spend unnecessarily on a girl I am dating. I show this without been tested by them.

If as my gf you try testing me, I won't even mind to willingly fall, e.g testing me with your friend or sister, I will so dig her just to show the gf what she did by testing me is wrong.
I have a family friend that whenever she's mad, she destroys anything in her room, she's the only one who doesn't have a television in her room so far as their house is concerned but she still ends up destroying other valuables...if a man marries her not knowing what she would do when offended, he's definitely going to keep buying valuables or even changing car screens.

I don't advice testing one's spouse with other ladies, this is out of the equation here cos we're talking of "anger management".
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Ourown(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Some people sha.... They just like wahala for themselves.

Relationship is going well, you dey find way to distrupt the smoothness.... Nawah oo angry
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by SalomonKane: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
@ the embolden, it should have a limit and not include setting him up with another lady.
When it comes to character, testing your spouse isn't bad, it gives an edge in knowing him better, one gets to know what he would do when angry: this is the bottom line.
Agreed. But that test shouldn't be something that may cause one's spouse to become angry, pissed or even disgusted.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
she should work on not provoking him instead of deliberate provocation. besides, dating is the "deceiving period" so what if he endures for now?

just imagine how people think. damn.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by knightsson: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
I have a family friend that whenever she's mad, she destroys anything in her room, she's the only one who doesn't have a television in her room so far as their house is concerned but she still ends up destroying other valuables...if a man marries her not knowing what she would do when offended, he's definitely going to keep buying valuables or even changing car screens.

I don't advice testing one's spouse with other ladies, this is out of the equation here cos we're talking of "anger management".
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
SalomonKane:
Agreed. But that test shouldn't be something that may cause one's spouse to become angry, pissed or even disgusted.
You get to know the real person when they're pissed, angry or disgusted.
To avoid surprises later in marriage, know your spouse to the core.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by DozieInc(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:
A guy and a lady are in love and dating each other. Their relationship is peaceful with lots of laughter, and joy... except on few occasions they disagree and make up immediately. Now one of the uncles of the lady is advising the lady to irritate her boyfriend, so well and try bring out the worst in him undecided?
So she can know how far he behaves in anger undecided
But she is like why cause friction, tension and irritation in her relationship that's so smooth and easy going ? sad

For me? I feel it doesn't make sense to deliberately annoy someone one loves? Just because she needs to see the bad side of her bf? undecided

Or what do u guys think? Is it a wise move to take?

The advise is silly, it is wicked, selfish and could lead to break up or cause a permanent crack in her relationship.
Don't try to bring out the worst in anybody, cos they may not look back.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by DozieInc(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
You don't get it.
Why not let matters arise naturally, your partner may mistaken your "game" for the real you (a trouble maker),your later explanations may leave him in doubt.

Personally I don't like such games, later discovery may be the beginning of the real problem.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Mykbillz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Getting to know more about another person is not an easy task, especially in a relationship, but you don't have to push your partner to find out who they really are, to find if he is hot tempered or any other quality alway observe how;
* he reacted when angered or provoked, if he reacted more often in ways you find irritant, my sister thats the real him
* observe how he treats those below him
* observe how he handles pressure, marriage come with huge one,

there are so many pointer to watch out for.......i av tire to type.

* above all be prayful
but remember you can't pray out bad attitude, if you find something in a man you can't live with or don't like, don't stay with him saying he might change, he won't, 90% of us don't.

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
provoke him unnecessarily and watch him dump yo ass..
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Mykbillz(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
You get to know the real person when they're pissed, angry or disgusted.
To avoid surprises later in marriage, know your spouse to the core.

You don't have to know you partner to the core to have a lasting marriage but though you ought to have a good knowlege of him or her and believe me you can't know him to the core,, marriage is two person who are willing to learn about each other everyday and willing to make compromises for each other, thats why you shouldn't love someone because of the inlove feeling, when the happiness of someone else become your main aim, thats what defines love that lead to happy marriage, especially when both parties feel that way
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hmmm! Ok guys and ladies thanks a bunch. smiley

Have gotten the necessary answers smiley
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
OP I think the uncle meant she should find out how he behaves when he loses control. When we're pushed to the limit or drunk, we tend to reveal parts of us we keep under a tight leash. The thing is more often than not, there are telltale signs of what's beneath the surface, but you girls are usually blinded by love, money, fine boy swag and other frivolous stuff to see what's under your noses. Guys that're unreasonably jealous, controlling or easily provoked may have violent tendencies, but y'all ignore all that if he's cute, has a car or is rich, believing you can change him later. Biggest lie on earth....one can change one's habits for love, not one's innate character. Unless one is willing to go through therapy/psychological evaluations and treatment to resolve whatever underlying issues one has.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:

I once dated a guy like that too. And it was hell

Only him breaks his own things including tv and replaces them back the next day.. When his eyed clear..
It was horrifying.. And he was like a time bomb waiting to explode.. Arrgh!
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
DozieInc:

Why not let matters arise naturally, your partner may mistaken your "game" for the real you (a trouble maker),your later explanations may leave him in doubt.

Personal I don't like such games, later discovery may be the beginning of the real problem.

Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Masonic(m): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:

We get gist o.

this is 2017, its good we start planning early.

Err... fill me in bruh, im in the dark.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mykbillz:

You don't have to know you partner to the core to have a lasting marriage but though you ought to have a good knowlege of him or her and believe me you can't know him to the core,, marriage is two person who are willing to learn about each other everyday and willing to make compromises for each other, thats why you shouldn't love someone because of the inlove feeling, when the happiness of someone else become your main aim, thats what defines love that lead to happy marriage, especially when both parties feel that way
Truely you can't know someone totally cos change is constant, but we should know the little we can.
This thread is not the first place i'm seeing this, and is not intended to insight trouble but to know the person's anger management level.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by knightsson: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Masonic:

Err... fill me in bruh, im in the dark.
Later sir, maybe tomorrow.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Masonic(m): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:

Later sir, maybe tomorrow.
Alright bossman cool
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Masonic(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
duchessdee undecided
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

I once dated a guy like that too. And it was hell

Only him breaks his own things including tv and replaces them back the next day.. When his eyed clear..
It was horrifying.. And he was like a time bomb waiting to explode.. Arrgh!
Now, you see the point.
Marring him would be a choice you would have to make.
I can remember vividly that when my ex is mad whether it was deliberate or not, he would shut me out for days or weeks untill he feels like talking to me, at this time looking into his eyes is scaring and i hated that.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by khiaa(f): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=Amelian post=52837298]A guy and a lady are in love and dating each other. Their relationship is peaceful with lots of laughter, and joy... except on few occasions they disagree and make up immediately. Now one of the uncles of the lady is advising the lady to irritate her boyfriend, so well and try bring out the worst in him undecided?
But she is like why cause friction, tension and irritation in her relationship that's so smooth and easy going ? sad

For me? I feel it doesn't make sense to deliberately annoy someone one loves? Just because she needs to see the bad side of her bf? undecided

[/quote

Your uncle is 100% correct and a wise man , if you have hopes of a serious future with him. You know how he is when things are going well but when things aren't so good you need to know how he will react/treat you.
I have a friend who was dating a guy for 2 months and she wanted to know if he was violent in certain situations so when he bought a brand new sports car he brought it over to show it to her and give her a ride she purposely spilled a coke on the interior and he got out of the car and got some towels and cleaned up the mess. They have been married for 5 years now and she said that he has never raised a hand towards her.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
Now, you see the point.
Marring him would be a choice you would have to make.
I can remember vividly that when my ex is mad whether it was deliberate or not, he would shut me out for days or weeks untill he feels like talking to me, at this time looking into his eyes is scaring and i hated that.

But in this case I didn't deliberately make him angry o
Everything I did back then was so annoying to him.. As in almost everything.. He gets irritated easily. He's a bully.. angry
This one no need for u to place him on a test.. He just ticks off!
Anytime he comes to pick me, I will seat quietly next to him as if am walking on egg shells..

Mehn thank God that episode is completely over and done with!
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

But in this case I didn't deliberately make him angry o
Everything I did back then was so annoying to him.. As in almost everything.. He gets irritated easily. He's a bully.. angry
This one no need for u to place him on a test.. He just ticks off!
If he had never ticked off and you never deliberately provoked him, you won't have known.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by FreshBoiy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:
A guy and a lady are in love and dating each other. Their relationship is peaceful with lots of laughter, and joy... except on few occasions they disagree and make up immediately. Now one of the uncles of the lady is advising the lady to irritate her boyfriend, so well and try bring out the worst in him undecided?

The question is to what end? There are some doors you don't open just because you have a key to it.

The real question she should ask herself is what does she hope to gain from this?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Mykbillz(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
Truely you can't know someone totally cos change is constant, but we should know the little we can.
This thread is not the first place i'm seeing this, and is not intended to insight trouble but to know the person's anger management level.

smiley knowing your partner management level is trully essential, atleast you get to know how to deal with them.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by FreshBoiy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
Both parties should deliberately provoke their spouse to know how they handle certain situations.

Is a good idea to me.

The way you handle situations depends on your state of mind. One test wouldn't prove anything and it is just wrong.

Here is the maths;

Same situation + Different state of mind + Under different circumstance = Different reaction.

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=52839944][/quote]

Eeyah cheesy

That's self control.. That's nice smiley
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mykbillz:

smiley knowing your partner management level is trully essential, atleast you get to know how to deal with them.
This is the point.
@ Khiaa, that instance is on point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV / She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up / Check Out The Curves On This White Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.