Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah (3394 Views)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Love of my life)
Season 1
Episode 5
:

:
The car was still behind but Joyce's eyes kept roaming around to see if there was any mechanic around.
However, Nath waited patiently for Cynthia to give him a positive response on his generosity. "Just sit down let me stop a cab for you" he moved towards the road standing beside Cynthia-but wasn't close. He glanced at her and said again. "Go and sit down. Don't stand under the sun"
Cynthia smiled. "So, the sun fits people like you, right?"
"As you can see we are already used to it" Nath smiled.
Then Cynthia gently walked into the shop standing up. She finally sat down on the same wooden chair after Nath told her to do so. She could see him behaving so real and hardworking. Though, Nath wore a dirty garment but she didn't mind rather admired him. Just then, a car stopped in front of Nath. It was Joyce. She drove inside the shop without noticing Nath as the mechanic. Even Nath didn't give much attention until he saw the car parked in front of his shop, then he turned back.
"Are you the mechanic here?" Joyce came out.
"Yes, Madam" Nath replied. "What is wrong with it?" he asked but Joyce stared at him speechless.
"Madam what's wrong with the car?" Nath repeated.
"Are you not that guy that showed me Mr Kenneth's house?"
Hearing that, Nath recognized her face. "Oh, is me, ma"
"Thank God i found you!"
"Excuse me?"
"Never mind.." she smiled as both remained quiet. Joyce turned and saw Cynthia sitting inside the shop. She was able to recognize her too just as Cynthia knew who she was. So they stared at each other.
"Madam, you have not told me what's wrong with your car" Nath called her attention back.
"Is she your wife?" Joyce asked with a low.
"You mean the girl sitting there?"
"Yes"
"No she's not"
"Okay" Joyce rejoiced. She told Nath the problem of the car then went inside the shop to meet Cynthia who stood up immediately.
"Good day, ma" she greeted and wanted to walk away but Joyce called her back.
Nath arrived at the same time.
"I hope I'm not the one driving you away" Joyce said.
"No, no, ma" Cynthia replied.
"Do u recognize me?"
"Yes"
"But u told me you don't know who this person is" Joy pointed at Nath who was already confused trying to know what they were talking about.
"I told you the truth, ma" Cynthia replied and glanced at Nath.
Joyce didn't want to prolong the interrogation then she smiled and said, "Is okay"
Cynthia moved on followed by Nath. Luckily to him a taxi came out, then he stopped it and Cynthia entered without smiling.
"Bye" Nath said while Cynthia only waved her hand reluctantly.
Meanwhile, Joyce sat on the same chair inside the shop smiling at them with her leg crossed. Nath returned and found her staring at him smiling but refused to look at her. He started working on the car immediately...
Mento drove to one of his neggas' apartment called Brano. The apratmentment looked nasty and unkept. One could see packets of ceggrete and other hard drugs on the floor. Brano was sitting outside smoking when Mento drove in. He came out.
"Mento the Mentu!!" Brano hailed him. "The only Metunko Metunka!!"
"Yo, mehn" Mento gave him a negga handshake and a hug.
"You are not looking good" Brano gave him a seat.
"Yo, mehn, i can't believe what that daughter of Mr Williams did yesterday"
"You mean Joyce?"
"Yo, mehn! She refused my demn request to take her out yesterday in front of her parents!"
"What?! The only Metukokon?! That girl needs to receive brain"
"Don't worry, I'm gonna show her much love. Mehn, i love her so much"
"Ehya.." Brano exhaled the smoke of a cegerate
"I'm willing to do anything for that girl mehn"
"You don't even need to do anything because she's rightfully belong to you"
"Yo, mehn, you are there, mehn" he brought out money and gave it to Brano. "That's for you mehn"
"Hey!" Brano exclaimed. "This is why i hail you the Metukokon"
"Yo, mehn" Mento stood up to go.
"Mentuko! Mentuka!"
"One love, bro" he entered his car and drove off.
As Cynthia found herself falling inlove with Nath when she got home, so as Joyce admired Nath falling for him too at the Mechanic shop. The way she was looking at Nath made him uncomfortable
Few minutes later, Nath dusted his hands. "Is okay now, ma"
"Really?" Joyce came out.
"Yes, is a mino problem. The unwanted sound will not occur again"
"Thank you so much"
"You are welcome"
Joyce stared at him. "How much is it?" she asked.
"Madam, your money is 5k" Nath replied without looking at her. Then Joyce gave him 10k.
"The money is too much oh" Nath said.
"I was looking for you yesterday" Joyce changed the topic.
"Why?"
"I should have collected your number"
Nath bent down his head.
"I never knew you are a mechanic" Joyce added.
"Yes, am i"
"That's good" both remained quiet.
"Thank you for the money" Nath broke the silence.
"Is okay, can we be friends?" Joyce asked staring at him....
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by Divay22(f): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2017
Nice one there.....
Keep it coming op

1 Like

Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Love of my life)
Season 1
Episode 6
:
:
:
Still at the shop, Nath's mechanic garment had a black stain on it. In his hands were tools and on his face was another stain of grease which Joyce dusted out smiling as she waited for him to give her a reasonable response. Nath blushed.
"Of course we are already friends" Nath replied with a smile and went into the shop just to get busy. "You are not only my friend but also my customer now" he added as he came out of the shop.
"No, i don't want to be your customer, i want to only be your friend" Joyce said looking at him as he bent down trying to fixt something under the car but Nath remained quiet just as Joyce until he was through and stood before her again. He glanced at her but averted his eyes when he noticed that Joyce was steadily looking at him.
"I wonder why a big girl like you want to be a friend of an ordinary person like me" Nath broke the silence.
"Friendship doesn't count on that. A true friendship doesn't regard any person's state of being" Joyce dusted out another dirt out of his garment again.
"Well, if you say so"
"What's that your name again?"
"Nathaniel, but you can call me Nath"
"Good, I'm Joyce" she stretched her hand for a handshake.
Nath looked at his dirty hand and glanced at her in a way that shows: My hands are dirty.
Of course Joyce understood and said aloud, "No problem, just take my hands"
Nath gently shook her then they smiled. They also exchanged numbers before Joyce left. As she was driving out another spoilt car drove in, then she brought out her head from the front glass and shouted, "You have a customer now!" she smiled. While Nath also smiled but didn't say a word.
At Cynthia's resident, Cynthia couldn't stop thinking about Nath. She was all along at home doing nothing but thinking, even when she knew that lunch should be prepared at that time. As she was in her room, a car drove in, and a physically gentle man came out. He wore a blue shirt designed with white unknown images. On his feet were voluminous timberland shoes which inside it was his tight jean trouser he tocked in it. His name is Emmanuel. He had been up and down trying to win Cynthia's heart, even with her parents' notice but all to no avail. Cynthia sighted him through the window, then came out and met him at the door.
"Hi, my love" Emmanuel began and licked his lips with his tongue. His jaw was full of beard and on one of his ears was a sparking ear-ring.
"Emmanuel, welcome. But i have told you I'm not your love" Cynthia said leaning against the door frame with her hands folded.
"But baby, i love you"
"I don't love you. I don't know how long you want me to keep saying it"
"What is it that you want? I can give you anything"
"What you offer to me doesn't matter. You should know that"
"What matters then?"
"Our feelings matters. I know you love me but i don't feel the same way"
"You will grow to love me, baby" Emmanuel persuaded piteously. Then both remained quiet. He looked at a bag in his hand and stretched it to Cynthia. "It is for you"
Cynthia exhaled deeply. "I've told you that what you offer doesn't matter! Gush!" she closed the door forcefully.
#AT_NIGHT
Mr and Mrs Williams, Joyce's parents were in their matrimonial bed awake gazing at the ceiling. One could sense that they were troubled. An electronic table lamp stood beside the bed giving a dim light to the dark room.
"Honey, i hope you aren't giving my daughter for that Mr Josh's son to marry?" the wife broke the silence.
"What else do you expect me to do? It was an agreement made long time ago. And you know that if Joyce doesn't marry Mento, Mr Josh will withdraw everything that my company has, then what will happen next, we will start crashing down from grace to grass"
"Are you saying that there's no way this thing can be fixt because i hate that boy, Mento. I don't like his way of life!"
"There is nothing we can do"
"There is oh! Better look for a solution" the wife concluded and faced the wall. Then the husband exhaled deeply.
Same night, as Joyce planned to give Nath a call before sleeping, so as Mento planned to give her a call too.
Nath and Cynthia were on the same position in bed thinking about each other. It was obvious they were gradually falling inlove. Suddenly, Cynthia's door cracked opened.
"Cynthia my daughter" Mrs Morgan, her mother called and sat beside her bed. "Emmanuel told me you didn't even allow him into the house this afternoon"
"Yes, mother" Cynthia replied without looking at her.
"But why?"
"I didn't want him to, mother"
Mrs Morgan remain quiet with a deep breath then brought out a bag. "He said i should give you this"
Cynthia looked at the bag. "Mother, why did you collect it from him nah!" she shrieked. "Better go and give it back to him oh!"
"No, my daughter"
"I have said my own!" Cynthia turned her back on her mother facing the wall. As the mother lingered, she covered herself with a blanket and stretched her legs..
:
TBC...
Nice day, byeeeeee
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Love of my life)
Season 1
Episode 7
:
:
:
"I will try to know where she lives" Nath was thinking in his bed. He laid face-up with his hand above his head. He wore only a boxer and a singlet. One could see hair at his thoraxic region and thighs. He suddenly smiled when he remembered the name of the girl he was thinking about. "Cynthia.. What a nice name? She's also beautiful. How can i meet her again? Probably i will.." he glanced at his phone which interrupted him. Knowing that it was an unknown number, he picked it up.
"Hi, Nath" A female voice sounded on the phone. "Guess who's calling"
"I.. i don't.. i don't have an idea" Nath stammered.
"Is Joyce"
"Oh, madam.."
"No, point of correction, I'm not a madam. Call me by my name"
"I'm sorry, mada.. Uhm.. Joyce"
"So, how was work today? I was actually a luck to you today"
"How?"
"Because, i brought a customer to you. Without my presence there i don't think you would have gotten a customer"
Nath smile and said, "Yes, you are correct just as another girl brought you to me as a customer. Without her presence there, i don't think you would have come"
Joyce remained quiet for a while. "Which girl are you talking about?" she asked.
"The one you met at my shop. She's also a luck to me because her presence brought you"
"Are you saying that you love her?" Joyce asked but Nath remained quiet. "Who is she to you?" she was still inquisitive.
"She is a friend just like you" Nath replied and both remained silent.
"I hope the car didn't develop the problem again" Nath changed the topic.
"No, i didn't"
"Okay" they went silent again. "Can i know where you leave?" Joyce demanded.
"Uhm.. I don't think you will like it"
"I will be at your shop 6:00pm tomorrow for you to show me your house"
"But..."
"No but" Joyce interrupted. "I want you to have a nice night, Nath" she concluded and smiled at her last three words.
"Alright, you too" the line went off.
Mento just came out from the bathroom. He tied a towel round his small waist. One could see his flat stomach having the same level with his chest and hair from the stomach to the chest. On his head was a dada hairstyle. He whistled as he sat on his bed and took his phone, then called Joyce's number severally but she didn't pick up. "Mehn, this girl is unbelievable! How can she ignore the call of Mento Josh? The only Metunko Metunka, chai!! I'm not gonna leave you, baby. Yo, i said so" he sling the phone on the bed.
#THE_NEXT_DAY 5:30pm
Emmanuel drove to Mr Josh's residents to see Mento. They have been friends for a long time. Both were stubborn back then in the higher institution until Mento traveled abroad. As he came down from his car, Mento shouted from a balcony upstairs.
"Metukokon!" Emmanuel hailed.
"Yo, mehn!" he ran downstairs. "Emekus the Mekusa!" he hailed back and they shook hands as bad neggas.
"Xup you mehn?!" Emma said.
"I'm good mehn"
"Really?"
"Yo, mehn"
"Come on, we have to go out"
"Yo, mehn. Let's go see Brano"
"Is Brano still in town?"
"Of course!"
They entered the car and drove out.
As Joyce was on her way to Nath's shop, so as Nath decided to look for Cynthia. At least to just see her. It is true that he had nothing to offer but love stirred him up.
However, Joyce got to the shop but found nobody there. She glanced at her wrist watch: 5:45pm. "This is almost 6:00pm, where is he?" she thought and came down from the car. She wore a red plain trouser with a red high-heel shoes. On top was a white shirt with a red belt tied round her abdomen. She slid her hair backward and took off her red eyeglasses as she went closer to the shop. She dialed Nath's number but wasn't going through, then she became worried. "Why is this boy treating me like this? I thought i made my time specifically clear. Let me drive towards Miracle's house, maybe i will see him there" she concluded in thought and drove out.
There was a loud music blasting out of Emmanuel's car at the resident of Brano. There was also a table filled with drinks outside and the three boys round it smoking except, Emma.
"Guy, smoke something" Brano said.
"No, i don't smoke local weed, bro" Emma replied. "Moreover, i don't want to be smelling when i'll visit my girl"
"Which girl?" Mento asked.
"Mehn, her name is Cynthia. The girl drives me crazy"
"Just as Joyce is driving me nut too.."
"Hey, lovers of the same feather, easy" Brano interrupted them...
The day was really getting dark. As Cynthia drove to Miracle's house, so as Nath approached to Cynthia's house without knowing it was hers. Though, the house was a bungalow but had a fence. Nath wanted to pass but stopped. He wore a brown plain trouser and a white Longsleeve shirt.
Cynthia on the other hand sat outside staring at the gate. "How i wish i open the gate and see Nath" she thought and stood up walking towards the gate. She gently open it and saw him. Then both stared at each other feeling their heartbeats..
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Love of my life)
Season 1
Episode 8
:
:
:
The day was getting dark at Monnak as Cynthia and Nathaniel stared at each other at the gate feeling their heartbeat. One could see withered leaves on the ground nearby a bush and unwanted grasses covered with refuse. Suddenly, gentle wind took over the atmosphere.
Nath suddenly went dumb. He smiled unwilling and scratched his head. He adjusted closer as he admired Cynthia's outfit. She wore a tight mini skirt and a spaghetti top. She slid her hair backward smiling gently too.
"Hi.." Both said at the same time and continued smiling.
"What are you doing at my place?" Cynthia asked.
"Uhm.. actually i.. i.." Nath Stammered. "I came to see if i could fixt the door you told me the other day"
"But you aren't a carpenter"
"That's true but i can still do it" he smiled.
"Well, it has been fixt already. I'm sorry"
"Is okay" Nath replied and both remained quiet staring at each other in the eyes and giving out attractive smiles. Of course Cynthia knew he wasn't there for the door because they were no tools in his hands so she asked, "Where are your tools?"
"Uhm.. i only came to take the measurement" Nath replied.
"Okay" they remained quiet again. "I guess i should be going now" Cynthia broke the silence and opened the gate.
"Okay" Nath replied swinging his hands and taking a U-Turn. He couldn't leave rather stared at the gate when Cynthia entered.
On the other hand, Cynthia couldn't move further. She leaned on the gate feeling her heart beat for the man outside. Therefore, she held her chest. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the gate then she sharply opened it to behold Nath again.
"Cynthia, uhm.. my heart won't let me be if i don't tell you the truth" Nath began. He paused and swallowed a saliva. "I came here to see you"
"Why?" Cynthia asked.
"Because i had the feelings to see you this evening"
"Well, how did you locate my house?"
"I don't know but i felt this was your house that's why i couldn't pass"
"Okay"
They remained silent, then Cynthia pushed the gate opened with a hand but her eyes fixt on Nath smiling. "Well, you have seen me now. Or is there any other thing?" she asked.
"No, but your number" Nath replied. He brought out his local Nokia torch, he switched it on, regardless the fact that the battery was low, he handed it to Cynthia. Cynthia put in her number then returned it to him.
"You can also visit me anytime" she said.
"Really?"
"Yes"
"Thank you so much"
"You are welcome" Cynthia gradually went in while Nath returned feeling victorious.
:
:
:
:
At the resident of Miracle, Joyce was unstable. She moved to and fro in the room. She occasionally hit her head with her hand causing the golden chains in her hand to jingle.
"O-girl talk'am easy nah!" Miracle spoke up from a seat. "You want to run mad over a guy you barely know?"
"Miracle, you won't understand how i feel whenever I'm with Nath or see him. I can't just explain"
"Are you sure this boy didn't charm you?" Miracle asked but Joyce remained quiet still moving to and fro. "Have you called his line?"
"Yes, but it isn't going through"
"Well, try again"
Joyce dialed Nath's number again and to her surprise, it went through...
"You guys are in the same shoes" Brano told Mento and Emmanuel with a smoking ciggrate in his hand. "You are busy chasing girls that don't love you. Check out nah, how can a girl reject sophisticated juvenile guys like you? Na love oh!" he added and took a hot drink.
"What a Bleep are you talking about, mehn?!" Mento shrieked.
"What I'm saying is that, love has taken your girls to another man!"
"You aren't serious" Emma objected. "No man can take my Cynthia way. Not when I'm still alive, mbanu!"
"I will make sure i send the man who wants to take my baby girl, Joyce to his early grave. Yo, mehn!" Mento also threatened, then Brano laughed with a loud voice.
"Is not funny mehn!"
"How can you kill because of a mere woman?"
"Mehn, this girl is my life and everything. I'm gonna do anything to have her"
"Even killing?"
"Yo, mehn!" Mento replied and blew out a smoke through his nose. While Emmanuel, who had been quiet began to wrap a weed to smoke.
Brano became surprise. "Bros, i thought you said you don't smoke local week" he said.
"I don vex, bro" Emma replied and lit the weed which caught fire immediately and large smoke came out from his mouth.
"Hello, Nath" Joyce sounded on the phone. "I have been trying your line"
"I'm sorry, my battery.."
"Just tell me where you are" Joyce interrupted.
"Along the road to my house"
"Just wait for me there. Don't go anywhere again" she hang up the call and flung her car key from the bed.
"Baby, easy nah" Miracle said.
"I will give you a call" Joyce opened the door without looking at her and went out. Still in her red plain trouser, shoes and belt which she tied round a white top, she drove to meet Nathaniel on the way...
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Love of my life)
Season 1
Episode 9
:
:
As Joyce was driving to meet Nath, so as Mento departed from his friends to Mr Williams house insearch of Joyce. He pulled over and walked in with a sagged trouser. He was deeply smelling with the smell of a cigarette. However, he had tried Joyce's phone number without getting a response.
"I don't just understand, mehn!" he shouted in the sittingroom in the presence of Mr Williams. "Why is she not picking my calls mehn?!"
"Calm down, Mento" Mr Williams said from the cushion. He wore an expensive caftan that exposed his big stomach. On his head was a few grey hair that made him seem like an old man but wasn't old to have a grey hair.
"Where de heck is she?!" Mento shrieked.
"She went to see a friend. Just calm down. Wait for her, she will soon be back"
"Mehn, i can't wait anymore. I'm outta here. Yo, mehn!" he bounced out angrily back to his domain just to see his father, Josh occupied a large area of cushion concentrating on the CNN news broadcasting on the television.
"Bleep mehn!" Mento sat down angrily then the father's attention went to him...
Nath became confused at Joyce's voice on the phone because it sounded urgent and desperate. He adjusted his white voluminous shirt and kept walking. He sometimes looked up in the sky to have it in his subconscious mind that the day was getting dark. Suddenly, he saw a red car which he recognised to be Joyce's, then he stood beside the road waiting for her to drive closer.
Joyce stopped at his presence and removed her eyeglasses. "I have been looking for you everywhere"
"I.."
"Just enter the car, okay?" Joyce interrupted before Nath reluctantly entered.
"Where is the location of your house?"
"Just turn around" Nath replied.
"Why didn't you keep to your promise?" Joyce asked as they were driving to the house.
"What promise?"
"We agreed to meet at your shop"
"I was trying to tell you yesterday that i don't stay at work till 6:00pm but you interrupted me"
"Okay" Joyce remained quiet and glanced at him. "Even at that you should have waited for me" she added.
"I'm sorry, i had to see somebody"
"Somebody? Male or female? Is that where you are coming from..?"
"Stop here" Nath interrupted her when they got to his house also as a way to avoid the questions. Joyce pulled over then they gently walked into the small apartment...
:
:
Mr Josh, Mento's father had a large amount of beards on his jaw like RICK ROSS, but grey hair could be seen on his, even on the head. He had a deep voice and big eyes. "Mento, is there any problem?" he asked looking at him from another cushion.
"Isn't it the girl i purposely came back to this damn country to have some romantic time with? Even you, dad, you made me to come back because of her. Now she's avoiding me"
"Are you talking about Joyce, Mr Williams daughter?"
"Yo, mehn!"
The father didn't say any other word. He just picked his phone quietly, slid the screen and placed in on his ear.
"Hello, Mr Williams"
"Hello.."
"It has come to my notice that you aren't working according to our agreement. Mento here is complaining of your daughter's non co-operative attitudes"
"I really i pologise, sir. I will talk to her"
"Please, do" Mr Josh hung up the call.
Joyce finally entered Nath's apartment, she could see a long stool and a local bed on the floor. At another corner were 'Ghana must go' bags which tore at the handles. She stood at the centre of the room looking at all those things with smiles on her face while Nath adjusted the window cottons open.
"This is my apartment" he turned and stood before Joyce but couldn't look at her because he felt she was too classic to be in such a local room. "Please, sit down" he added and rushed to dust the long stool.
"I prefer sitting on the bed" Joyce kept her purse moving towards the bed.
"No!" Nath shouted.
"What?!"
"The bed is not clean. It will stain your cloth"
Joyce smiled looking at him. "You are funny, you know?" she sat on the flat bed and began to off her shoes while Nath stared at her in amazement.
"So, tell me about yourself" Joyce said without looking at him. "By the way, your apartment looks nice" she added with smiles. While Nath also smiled and appreciated.
"I.. i have a mother who is in the village" Nath began. "She's all i have and work for"
"What about your dad?"
"My father? He died at my early age"
"Oh, I'm so sorry"
"Is okay" Nath remained silent with his face downward.
"What about your education?" Joyce broke the silence.
"I was not opportuned to finish my education so i learnt a mechanic work. That was five years ago" he became quiet, likewise Joyce. He looked up and saw her smiling.
"Why are u smiling"
"Nothing. It shall be well, okay?"
"Alright"
They became quiet again.
"Yes, who have u gone to visit this evening?" Joyce asked. Immediately, her phone rang-her dad was calling...
:
To be continued.
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Love of my life)
Season 1
Episode 10
:
:
:
Just before the phone rang, on the other hand, Cynthia was lost in thought as she got busy in the kitchen to the extent she didn't notice her mother's arrival. she stood opposite a window with a sink before her where she was washing plates but suddenly stopped smiling as she gazed through the window. It was obvious that Nath was the cause of the lustful thought and smiles. Mrs Morgan, her mother, who had been calling her name from the parlour without hearing a reply came closer and caught her smiling all by herself then gradually touched her which startled her to the extent she nearly hit her mother with a big spoon in her hand.
"Cynthia!!" the mother exclaimed with a hand on her waist bending slightly downward staring at her.
"Welcome, mother" Cynthia adjusted backward.
"Who or what were you thinking about that you couldn't even notice my presence?"
"Nobody, mother"
"Oh, nobody. Not even nothing" she kept her bag. "Nobody simply means you were thinking about somebody"
"Yes.. No! No, mother" Cynthia stammered.
"Hmm.. You have already exposed yourself" she began to bring out food stuffs from the bag. "I'm not against you making use of your mind but please, minimize it" she added without looking at her. Cynthia's mind relaxed then she came closer.
"Hey, mother, you bought goat meat!" she shouted bringing her head closer to the bag.
"Yes, i did"
"But i thought you said you don't have money"
"Yes oh, but Emmanuel gave me one"
"Emmanuel again?! I won't eat this food oh! In fact I'm not cooking again" she angrily kept the big spoon in her hand and walked out.
"Don't cook and don't eat, no problem!" the mother concluded.
Joyce glanced at her phone then picked it as Nath stared at her.
"Hello, dad"
"Where are you Joyce?"
"I thought i told you i wanted to see a friend, dad"
"Please, you need to come back, it's getting late. Moreover, Mento was here few minutes ago and his father called"
"For what?"
"Just come back i don't want to argue about it" the line went dead. Then Joyce sling the phone on the bed. She didn't want anything to spoil that moment for her, so she looked at Nath and gave him an attractive smile. "Where were we?" she asked.
"I hope there is no problem" Nath questioned back.
"No, not at all. Did you go to visit a friend?"
"You mean this evening?"
"Yes"
"Yes, i visited a friend"
"Male or female?"
"Female" Nath replied and both remained quiet.
"Let me guess, the one i met at your shop, right?" Joyce broke the silence then Nath nodded his head positively. "Do you love her?"
"I don't think we should be discussing about that now"
"Really? But we are friends. Anyways, if you say so" Joyce took her phone and laid flat on the bed in a way her stomach was visible then began to operate her phone. Nath could see her beautiful face with the help of the light from the phone. He didn't know what else to do or say. "Are you angry?" he asked.
"No dear" Joyce replied still operating her phone.
"Let me get you a drink" Nath stood up.
"No, no, no, don't worry. Just come and lie down with me"
"Me?"
"Yes, don't be afraid. Come, let me show you something on my phone"
"No oh"
Joyce smiled and gently dragged him on the bed in a way she laid beside him positioning the cell phone for them to watch funny images and videos. "Don't be scared" she smiled again.
They spent time watching hilarious images and videos which they laughed constantly. Nath began to get more familiar with her.
After watching the videos, Joyce turned facing Nath who wanted to stand up immediately but she prevented him. "Just stay with me" she said.
Nath gradually laid back but couldn't look at her. They laid like that for some moment before Joyce asked with a low voice staring at him, "Do you have a girl friend?"
Nath glanced at her.
"Please, don't lie to me" Joyce added.
"Uhm.. Joyce.. I don't know where you are heading to but i will tell you the truth. I don't have a girl in my life yet"
"Why?"
"Because i didn't and don't think girls like boys like me with a low status"
"But there is someone who likes you for who you are"
"Who?"
"Me"
"Thanks"
Joyce turned his face in a way she looked into his eyes and said, "I'm not joking. I love you"
Hearing that, Nath jumped up from the bed scratching his head.
"What's the problem?" Joyce also stood up.
"Nothing.."
"Is okay i understand" Joyce began to put on her shoes. She stood before him after collecting her bag and slid her hair. She smiled at him and said, "I'm sorry if i did or said anything wrong. I will be on my way now" she walked towards the door.
"Joyce" Nath called then she gently turned. "I'm sorry too" he added.
Joyce didn't say anythin but smiled at him before she went out.
3hrs later
:
After Cynthia had refused to eat the food as she said, she laid on her bed expecting Nath's call. She wore a gown that exposed her breast and underwear. Suddenly, her phone rang-Nath was calling..
:
TBC

till evening, see you guys
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by Divay22(f): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2017
finnestdope:
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Love of my life)
Season 1
Episode 7
:
:
:
"I will try to know where she lives" Nath was thinking in his bed. He laid face-up with his hand above his head. He wore only a boxer and a singlet. One could see hair at his thoraxic region and thighs. He suddenly smiled when he remembered the name of the girl he was thinking about. "Cynthia.. What a nice name? She's also beautiful. How can i meet her again? Probably i will.." he glanced at his phone which interrupted him. Knowing that it was an unknown number, he picked it up.
"Hi, Nath" A female voice sounded on the phone. "Guess who's calling"
"I.. i don't.. i don't have an idea" Nath stammered.
"Is Joyce"
"Oh, madam.."
"No, point of correction, I'm not a madam. Call me by my name"
"I'm sorry, mada.. Uhm.. Joyce"
"So, how was work today? I was actually a luck to you today"
"How?"
"Because, i brought a customer to you. Without my presence there i don't think you would have gotten a customer"
Nath smile and said, "Yes, you are correct just as another girl brought you to me as a customer. Without her presence there, i don't think you would have come"
Joyce remained quiet for a while. "Which girl are you talking about?" she asked.
"The one you met at my shop. She's also a luck to me because her presence brought you"
"Are you saying that you love her?" Joyce asked but Nath remained quiet. "Who is she to you?" she was still inquisitive.
"She is a friend just like you" Nath replied and both remained silent.
"I hope the car didn't develop the problem again" Nath changed the topic.
"No, i didn't"
"Okay" they went silent again. "Can i know where you leave?" Joyce demanded.
"Uhm.. I don't think you will like it"
"I will be at your shop 6:00pm tomorrow for you to show me your house"
"But..."
"No but" Joyce interrupted. "I want you to have a nice night, Nath" she concluded and smiled at her last three words.
"Alright, you too" the line went off.
Mento just came out from the bathroom. He tied a towel round his small waist. One could see his flat stomach having the same level with his chest and hair from the stomach to the chest. On his head was a dada hairstyle. He whistled as he sat on his bed and took his phone, then called Joyce's number severally but she didn't pick up. "Mehn, this girl is unbelievable! How can she ignore the call of Mento Josh? The only Metunko Metunka, chai!! I'm not gonna leave you, baby. Yo, i said so" he sling the phone on the bed.
#THE_NEXT_DAY 5:30pm
Emmanuel drove to Mr Josh's residents to see Mento. They have been friends for a long time. Both were stubborn back then in the higher institution until Mento traveled abroad. As he came down from his car, Mento shouted from a balcony upstairs.
"Metukokon!" Emmanuel hailed.
"Yo, mehn!" he ran downstairs. "Emekus the Mekusa!" he hailed back and they shook hands as bad neggas.
"Xup you mehn?!" Emma said.
"I'm good mehn"
"Really?"
"Yo, mehn"
"Come on, we have to go out"
"Yo, mehn. Let's go see Brano"
"Is Brano still in town?"
"Of course!"
They entered the car and drove out.
As Joyce was on her way to Nath's shop, so as Nath decided to look for Cynthia. At least to just see her. It is true that he had nothing to offer but love stirred him up.
However, Joyce got to the shop but found nobody there. She glanced at her wrist watch: 5:45pm. "This is almost 6:00pm, where is he?" she thought and came down from the car. She wore a red plain trouser with a red high-heel shoes. On top was a white shirt with a red belt tied round her abdomen. She slid her hair backward and took off her red eyeglasses as she went closer to the shop. She dialed Nath's number but wasn't going through, then she became worried. "Why is this boy treating me like this? I thought i made my time specifically clear. Let me drive towards Miracle's house, maybe i will see him there" she concluded in thought and drove out.
There was a loud music blasting out of Emmanuel's car at the resident of Brano. There was also a table filled with drinks outside and the three boys round it smoking except, Emma.
"Guy, smoke something" Brano said.
"No, i don't smoke local weed, bro" Emma replied. "Moreover, i don't want to be smelling when i'll visit my girl"
"Which girl?" Mento asked.
"Mehn, her name is Cynthia. The girl drives me crazy"
"Just as Joyce is driving me nut too.."
"Hey, lovers of the same feather, easy" Brano interrupted them...
The day was really getting dark. As Cynthia drove to Miracle's house, so as Nath approached to Cynthia's house without knowing it was hers. Though, the house was a bungalow but had a fence. Nath wanted to pass but stopped. He wore a brown plain trouser and a white Longsleeve shirt.
Cynthia on the other hand sat outside staring at the gate. "How i wish i open the gate and see Nath" she thought and stood up walking towards the gate. She gently open it and saw him. Then both stared at each other feeling their heartbeats..
:
TBC
See love......
Love travels far

1 Like

Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2017
Divay22:
See love......
Love travels far

yeah
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by TosinDru: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Divay22:
See love...... Love travels far
Babe why nah?...
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by Divay22(f): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
TosinDru:
Babe why nah?...
why what
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by TosinDru: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Divay22:
why what
why you go quote the whole post na
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by Divay22(f): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
TosinDru:
why you go quote the whole post na
Lol......na sleep eye
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by TosinDru: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Divay22:
Lol......na sleep eye
Lmaoo. You look like the Cynthia in the story by the way
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by Divay22(f): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
TosinDru:

Lmaoo.
You look like the Cynthia in the story by the way
Oh you've seen her undecided undecided undecidedThen pls get me Nath I wanna see him too
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
nesxt episode on the way guys, stay tuned
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
next episode on the way guys, stay tuned
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
donbene4, Tosindru, Alondrah, Divay22: episodes 11,12,13,14,15,and 16 is now out grin grin

Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/3684800/love-letter-clash-love-season
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
donbene4, Tosindru, Alondrah, Divay22: episodes 23-30 is now out grin grin

Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/3686686/love-letter-clash-love-season#54653704

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Rat, Snake Or Snake-rat? / WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman / Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.