Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow (45265 Views)

My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by nurez305(m): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2017
K
Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2017
I did something like this while in school.
My $400 dollars went down the drain.
Nigerians be wise,MMM will surely collapse.It is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by 2tek: 7:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
I did something like this while in school.
My $400 dollars went down the drain.
Nigerians be wise,MMM will surely collapse.It is just a matter of time.

what u did most likely had a CENTRAL ACCOUNT, WHERE THE MONEY could be easily stolen. Try MMM with ur SPARE MONEY and u will see the difference.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Ndukwe007(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=tonex2 post=52838893]the problem with Nigeria is that the population is too much.......[/quoteSo people in China that's 6 times bigger than Nigerian should all die. Nigerians are toooooo ignorant.
Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by youngzeal1: 7:28am On Jan 16, 2017
600mill GH, mm has over 2million active users, and if 1.5mill ph 1k, plz my broda tell me how much will be available in system?
Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Crownadex(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Op I knw wat u r thinking , you just want MMM participants go commit suicide abi but God won't allw that ....no enemies power fall on me IJN
Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Diligence: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2017
Nigerians are ACTIVELY involved in several schemes, but while so much emphasis on MMM Nigeria?

Typically, many stakeholders have fun reading several negative comments on these social schemes, but still go ahead to PH and GH. They have proven these schemes as being beneficial, helpful and sustaining to them.

Now who is the fool here?

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by difance(m): 7:30am On Jan 16, 2017
Another set of born troway.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Ghost447(m): 7:30am On Jan 16, 2017
What about the billions that was trapped in failed banks? Has the government done anything about it? I don't have anything to say about MMM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by abnsugbe: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2017
mrkels:
Its your spare money - I know .

I have to mind my business - I know .

Its not my money - I know .

My opinion wont bring down the price of dollar in the market - I know .

I am Anti - MMM - I know .

I dont want you all to progress - I know .

Together you can change the world - I know

But my good people of God . I also know that if you walk into any bank to pay money into any1's account tomorrow monday morning , that money would never come back to you . this i promise you .

The only way MMM can come back to life is if The number 1 guilder Ugorji starts PH-ing his own personal money .

One guilder told me GH sometimes gets to 600M or more .

Imagine who would bring money to fill that bucket ? Me ? You ? Ugorji

Even if you place a gun in my head i would not put any money in the system .

Count your losses and move on .

Nigerians do it a lot , its just sad now that we are doing it to ourselves now .

every 1 hour u wasted on NL,am getting free bitcoin..anu..use ur time wisely
Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Agozie48: 7:34am On Jan 16, 2017
LOL You go dey die while people get paid Anger Envy jealousy won't make MMM to stop helping people the more you are becoming Anti MMM the more MMM is thriving .
MMM Nigeria had 2million Participants as of last week but due to the free advert you are providing for them MMM Nigeria this week has 3million plus participants so keep advertising MMM for free.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by HtwoOw: 7:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Brugo:
Lol. They cannot listen.

By the time real hunger starts dealing with them, their sense will open

I am suspecting that those guiders paid a few thousand bucks to a few hundred people to keep inspiring people to pay money

Eventually we will see where this leads

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by dicksonadams(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2017
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2017
mrkels:

But my good people of God . I also know that if you walk into any bank to pay money into any1's account tomorrow monday morning , that money would never come back to you . this i promise you .

The only way MMM can come back to life is if The number 1 guilder Ugorji starts PH-ing his own personal money .

Nigerians do it a lot , its just sad now that we are doing it to ourselves now .

Am making payments today, and I will make sure I quote you when I get paid... Trust me you all are clueless and jobless. From Mmm will never return to you won't get paid. Nonsense! Shame shame shame shame....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Dexema(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2017
Why don't you just leave these guys alone, I'm very sure there is a serious level of bias towards anti MMM threads on Nairaland, just let them be and stop disturbing the front page which is already filled with enough BS with this. Abeg una o!

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Orikinla1: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FliPu0nh2L4

T-Shirt of the "Lagos in Motion: Sights and Sounds of Africa's Largest Megacity" tourist documentary film is now available.
We welcome distributors with big discounts for large orders.
Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by MadeInSpain2015(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2017
Lolz....all what you are saying,even MMM don't pay us back,we are still going to pay today....mind your Business....Ojise OLohun lafa...MMM...customer Dada Ni.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by ashala(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2017
mrkels:

Come, Guy ,guy ,guy are you writing this with the intention of being famous or what?. Haba, Nigerians sef. Please face your life and leave People that invested in MMM. I don see you,Mr CBN. undecided
Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Boss13: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2017
I wonder why these bad publicity against MMM. It is highly suspicious and must be sponsored. Immediately MMM declared they are opened for business, Punch wrote a scathing report with fictitious names of participants yet to receive their money. The question now is why are people working and praying so hard that the scheme should die? I just think these negative actions against MMM is from Investment houses, stockbroking firms and SEC. A thriving MMM scheme would see a nosedive in their business. They want the scheme to die, they don't want it to survive because they themselves don't want to lose business.

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by SuccesYear: 7:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Op

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Lanre90(m): 7:49am On Jan 16, 2017
Guiders have enough money to pay their downlines and restart the PH and GH cycle with downlines being more confident in the process .

That's 300+ million Naira in a guiders account

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by rekeson: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2017
mrkels:

A word of advice, please improve ur life and try to be successful. When u are finally successful, I am sure people will then take ur advice seriously.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by yhemsy62(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2017
mrkels:

Advice your family not me
Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Chukazu: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2017
mrkels:

so na Ugorji be your headache?...why didn't you go straight to the point
Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by Btruth: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2017
Aja to ba ma sonu nii, ko ni gbo fere olode. (the dog that is ready to go astray will never listen to warning of the hunter).

Enough warning to the MMM participants. I personally wish them farewell.

For me this year, it's better to invest in farming and get my fingers burn than throwing my money into a bottomless pit.

'Gbo ikilo' (be warned).

1 Like

Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by OTEGA1: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2017
mrkels:

If you use your energy u use to d criticize Mmm to read or learn a skill or work hard so ur employer will add money 4 u this yr.

Save ur energy and use for useful things...

Let MMM be.
Re: Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow by iphiechuks: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2017
How amazing how pple mind another person's biz, continue ur criticism while we are cleaning out and living a good life. Mother fucker!

First it was dat mmm wasn't coming back, now dat it is back, another story dat it won't pay, when it starts paying, u will come up with another story. Better come and register.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences / List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.