Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Sen Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Buhari's N5,000 Donation To The Poor In New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Buhari's N5,000 Donation To The Poor In New Video (591 Views)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Buhari's N5,000 Donation To The Poor In New Video by NartezBrief: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sen Ben Murray-Bruce mocks Buhari's planned N5,000 distribution to the poor in New Video

Out-spoken Senator Ben Murray-Bruce representing Bayelsa East Senatorial District at the National Assembly has again released his Common Sense video Volume 83 and this time he mocked and criticized Buhari's government plan of social welfare in distributing 5,000 Naira to the poor citizens of Nigeria.

The 60-year-old who is the founder of Silverbird Group, instead of the Government to give N5,000 to the poor, here is his own solution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nh2JvEBQ24

But my own question is how do we determine who and who is poor in Nigeria especially in the wake of this present economic recession

Mods

cc Lalasticlala

OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Sen Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Buhari's N5,000 Donation To The Poor In New Video by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why is my STV station not showing?Has it gone off air?

Besides,nobody has come out to say he/she has received 5k.
Re: Sen Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Buhari's N5,000 Donation To The Poor In New Video by Minjim: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
This APC govt should get ONE fact clear - you can't please the opposition.

But you can try to please Nigerians. That's the Koko.
Re: Sen Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Buhari's N5,000 Donation To The Poor In New Video by loomer: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nice suggestions but why u dey tell us on YouTube rather than your colleagues in the House.
Re: Sen Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Buhari's N5,000 Donation To The Poor In New Video by mykeljosef: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
hmnnn.
nice one
but we all know naija is fvcked up anyways
Re: Sen Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Buhari's N5,000 Donation To The Poor In New Video by Abrupt: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mr Common Sense, you should be sensible enough to know that this type of thing is done is most countries. The only negativity in this 'Donation' is; money won't circulate and it'll end up embezzled.
Re: Sen Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Buhari's N5,000 Donation To The Poor In New Video by yanabasee(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
The man with the commonest sense ever....
Re: Sen Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Buhari's N5,000 Donation To The Poor In New Video by DozieInc(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Valid points by Sen. Ben Bruce.

Maybe the "poorest Nigerians" lives in their overseas account, cos am yet to see a beneficiary.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Councillor, Four Others Over Sale Of Idps Food / As A Freedom Fighter I Prefer Buhari Alive Than Dead / If I Come Out In 2019, Will You Vote For Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.