Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,164 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! (45668 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by ekubear1: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2011
@Naijagal12: Congrats! I guess by one pack, you mean a beer keg tongue But again, congrats! Now my question for you is, do you have a younger sister?  wink
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Naijagal12(f): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2011
Thank you! This is my lil sister. . . she is a very good girl. Goodluck getting her attention though grin .

Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by ekubear1: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2011
Your sister is OK, but not anywhere near as hot as you are, imo. You guys both have very interesting eyes though. . .not quite asian-looking, but very distinct.

Your husband is a lucky dude  smiley
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by medjai(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2011
Naijagal12:

This is my lil sister. . . she is a very good girl. Goodluck getting her attention though grin .
your sis aint bad at all men
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by GeorgeD1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2011
medjai,
keep off that lil girl. i'm already on with her! angry
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by temmym3(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2011
I read all the post from the first pages and i was amazed, couldnt believe some guys really sayin a 6pack looks like a grandma's washboard! OMG! "A Guy" for that matter, Is it laziness,ignorance, frustration or jealousy? Still cant figure it out mehnn, Instead of some guys hold and knock their head and say "which kind life dem com" they are here passing their own frustration of being too lazy to workout on 6pack. Do u watch Tv? Dont u see models? Even artists like chris brown and Trey songs, Dont u just luv what u see when they are topless? Instead som1 said 6pack suck. I Dont blame some, cos what they only know is food, "FFO"s, Some ll even eat a 3 bowls of eba first thin in d mornin as if they wan eat their future with d food, tell them to do just 5 push ups or sit up, dem no fit do am, Mumu gbogbo, Se na life be that? Se d pple wey u see wey get 6pack dem get 2 heads? Why dont u just sit down and think about what you can do to your suckin appearance, Some if dem off cloth u go see their dumb belle, like a pregnant goat. Havin a six packs or being muscular is not just about being sexy, it shows how much u dedicated time to take care of your body and how fit u could be, U feel good when u walk and stand cos u v got confidence, not u standing and your pot bellied stomach is singing hip hop down there. I wont blame the TOO FAT TO HANDLE people or the BIG SHOWS if they say 6pack is bad cos they ar kinda frustrated and need encouragement with their figure, but what about the normal pple saying dat, they should just throw dem into the cannal cos it would just take them few weeks to start developing d 6. Some pple will do crunches for a whole day and almost all the weekdays, Mehnn it doesnt work dat way, u keep crunchin without lettin ur muscles rest in order to regain new muscles and when it doesnt come, u say, Hey, 6pack sucks, Sowie o. The slim guys too that get scared of workout needs flogging, how do u intend to get those tiny arms and flat chest (like dat of a pressing board) sexier nd bigger when u dnt do nofin, Lemme tel ya, eatin a whole bag of rice wont solve your issue, i was a very slim guy when i was in high skul with 6ft 2in height, though i was lucky to hav a handsome bbyface dat attract girls but gush, my slimness and long neck was a big mess mehnn, i only buy big shirts nd jeans just to make me appear bigger, what can be so frustrated dan seein what u like in d store but cant buy dem cos they wont look good on u cos of u stature. Didnt pay more attention until i finished high skul nd saw my old slim frnds now with bigger chest nd 6packs, I had to develop my own workout stuffs and strategies at home nd with d help of d internet nd within 3 months, some started askin if i v started goin 2 gym. Tell ya what, if i, a once tall, lanky slim guy could overcome my fustrations gettin my body into shape, yeah, Then why cant u so need to lift sometin mehn, carry sometin, even if na sand u go put for inside an 2 "empty paint bucket" dat makes abt 3kg each. In form of a dumbell or kettlebell. And dont be too lazy to do crunches as in situps, I wonder how u could develop a perfect 6packs without it, might be difficult to develop but u ll sure like what u see, Saw some funny post too about 4 and 5 pack, How come? nd do they know what 6 pack means? , I hope they knew its all about those thight muscles on ur stomach wit d absence of fat, 2 upper abs, 2 in d middle and 2 lower lower abs. As long as its not 6, then its no sexy abs mehnn.Lol. and d guy with 4 abs isnt doin d whole 3 abs trainin otherwise d remainin 2 wld hav been visible.i would hav agreed with d dude dat says he has '4 packs' if he says he has 8 cos it spreads on all ur belly when it starts appearin b4 joinin to for a tight 6 nd dat should be d minimum except u r lazy to hold ur leg down in d right positions. I guess d dude dey do him own personal created training. And i wonder how d guy with 5packs got his cos the muscles as in d abs should be a twin beside each other as in 2 abs in 3 places, nd i dont think d local villagers hav a correct 6pack o. Yep, they might hav abs but can neva be a perfect 6pack. Abs grow cos of d absence of fat on d stomach skin but Abs dat has 6 tight and nice shaped muscle grows from they way u train dem. Not d kind of farm work trainin. So guys abeg i no beef any1 o, just sayin d truth and d truth they say is bitter, they say women with figure 8 is sexy, yeah. Indeed. No guy, not even a pot bellied bro would luv to go for a shapeless girl, so it applies to us guys too, look sexy, do cardios, situps, pull ups and make sure u carry sometin (i didnt say carry a whole buildin wey go break ur arm abi neck cos i knw send u o), and slim guys eat more protein nd do pullups and increase on situps, slim guys grows 6packs faster, normal guys grows 6packs ticker, Pot bellied guys, Ehmmm, Try harder and pray 4 deliverance of ur belle when u get 2 church and u ll be fine. If ur tall esp. 6ft 2 like me and u v got no 6pack or no nice chest, then u should be flogged. B4, i complain dat i was just too tall, now i love what i c when i look @ d mirror. Its just an advice brovs. I really wish every guy could look nicer. Pls change that looks, or remain like dat, i mean like a pot bellied grandpa of moses lookin muda**kr dat has bubonic on his stomach abi like a thin old crone wit flat chest or be a nice looking young sexy 6pack hunk dat attracts more attention. The choice is urs guys.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Ugo1on1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^^ Dude, what da fuk is dis! Do we look like we have time to read your essay  grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by temmym3(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2011
u cant understand what the f**k it is because no be your type dey get 6 pack. lazy crone.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by temmym3(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2011
u cant understand what the fuk it is because no be your type dey get 6 pack. lazy crone. grin tongue
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2011
temmym3,
you need to tone down on your anger and don't gloat too much all because you have common 6 packs. some of us who have 10 packs are not even blabbing as much as you are doing here! grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by candylips(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2011
this temmym3 guy is hilarious grin grin

so that your 6 pack will give you plenty money

abi then talk say na only people with 6 pack them go pay salary grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by pleep(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2011
People go about getting 6-pack abs in the wrong way. You dont need to do a million crunches a day, all you need is a low amount of body fat in your ab region.

I got a 6 pack from running a mile a day, and doing a few sit-ups , but mainly running. cool
Anyway its not the kind that pokes out, just subtle.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by african1(f): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^ I need to exercise so I get get muscles, I have always been skinny, but I am afraid if I do any sorts of exercise I am just gonna get skinnier and I don't want that. I need to exercise not lose weight, but gain muscle.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by SarahMaria: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2011
I am not a girl who like sixpacs.

I need something soft under my head when I am relaxing with my man at the weekend. wink
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by pleep(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2011
^like a beer belly. cheesy
african1:

^^ I need to exercise so I get get muscles, I have always been skinny, but I am afraid if I do any sorts of exercise I am just gonna get skinnier and I don't want that. I need to exercise not lose weight, but gain muscle.
You should try Weight training! (dumbells, bench presses etc.)  tongue or is that too unladylike?
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by SarahMaria: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2011
My husband has got a little beer belly, but it looks sweet with him kiss
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by african1(f): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2011
pleep:

^like a beer belly. cheesy You should try Weight training! (dumbells, bench presses etc.)  tongue or is that too unladylike?

Yea! that is too much. tongue
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Ugo1on1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2011
african1:

If u wanna gain muscle, not fat, u should be on a protein packed diet--eat lean meat, beans, baked potatoes, fufu  grin. Make sure u eat large portions and eat frequently-- like every 2 hours---even if u ain't hungry. If you're consistent, u'll be on point by this time next month.

temmym3:

u cant understand what the fuk it is because no be your type dey get 6 pack. lazy crone. grin tongue

I was gonna let ur lousy comment slide  but why da hell should I nigga. . . u’re here braggin about ur lousy 6 pack… nigga I have a 12 freakin pack.  cool U better recognize dat niggaz be chilling wit 12 packs these days.  Ur 6 pack is outdated… u need to keep up  grin grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Dyt(f): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2011
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Eraddray(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
:-XMumu talk
full depth: rubbish talk, i can imagine how thin ur body looks !!!
why wont a lady love a real man who has worked so hard to keep his body in shape !!
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by butanep(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
I just love this thread. Read from the first to last comments. Wish I got this thread on time.

I have to get back to the guy and build the body again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.