Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,671 members, 7,959,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Story: All You Want Is Meaningless Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: All You Want Is Meaningless Sex (590 Views)

What I Want Is A Sex Partner, No Time For Relationship, 28 Years Old Lady Reveal / Life Is Meaningless / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: All You Want Is Meaningless Sex by dosbeat: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2017
All you want is meaningless sex
…But got something else.
Looking at your severely cracked full-length mirror situated adjacent your iroko-strong but old door of your equally severely tattered one-room apartment, standing as naked as your shattered soul, made you reflect upon your life. Two days ago, you came back from a failed job interview. The day before that, you were on your way to another job interview which never was because there was a riot at the venue. You are an ardent reader of job offer ads and of literary arts on national dailies and you have travelled twice to the west to answer job offers, returning back with empty promises. You feel that your creative writing career is ebbing because inspiration comes and goes like tiny ulcers. You are an English graduate of five years and counting, of Enugu State extraction. The institution of graduation is immaterial.
This was the period your girlfriend of three years chose to “ebb” as well. Ify’s parting words were: “Judas, I can no longer take care of you because you seem not to take care of yourself. It was stupid of you to eat my money so freely. I am not a charity organisation, Judas. I am still in school, trying to finish. Do not take advantage of the fact that my father is so rich. Now I can see that your braininess cannot put food on the table. I pay your rent, your water bill and your light bill. Enough is enough.” Another reason she gave for leaving you, which shocked you inwardly and stuck to your mind, is that your extra-large penis embarrasses her and causes her extreme pain. “I repent from pretending that I enjoy sex with you,” she cried out. “You are too impossible!” In spite of everything, you still ogle at her slender back and firm buttocks as she departs from your room with her things and slams your old door shut....

TO BE CONTINUED HERE>>>>> http:///2jnI4RK

(1) (Reply)

Oath-taking: Is It Advisable? / I'm "New" Here. Only A Few Would Remember Me Lol.. / Romance, Getting Wedded Or Other Strange Encounters In Your Dreams: Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.