Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) (42397 Views)

Ladies Seen Vibing To Naira Marley MAFO Inside Snow. VIDEO / Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True / Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by legendte(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
chronique:

I know your type... Always too forward and never having sense. Where I come from,nobody celebrates traveling out as an achievement and it has nothing to do with status or money or whatever;it's just who we are. Yes,first time experience would make you take pictures,record videos and all that... But definitely not shouting "mama,I don touch snow,those way say we nor go travel,we don finally travel"... Dude already achieved bigger things by signing a 4million dollar deal. If you don't want to be quoted,you should be sensible enough to mind your busniess and not quote me either.
Guy sue yourself. ...I mean carry your head go court.
Must everyone behave like you or whatever family you come from?
This is a guy that catches fun with whatever he does. If you don't take it for the fun it is then do the needful and take your case to court.
Enough of this harum-scarum ranting here.
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by iamtomi(f): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
manny4life:

It's pathetic when I read responses like this. There are many wonders of the world that even the wealthiest people still marvel at. I'm sure if it snowed in Nigeria, this wouldn't be any different; however, experiencing snow first hand and naturally reacting to it regardless of how successful he's become shows you that he's true to himself. Whether he shouts "mama I don touch snow" shouldn't be anyone's business since we're in the business of "people being sensible enough to mind their own business".
Thanks jare...pls tell d idiĆ³t
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by johnstar(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Afonjas will nt b happy about dis grin
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
guess my reaction when I first saw hamatthan grin
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by chronique(m): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
legendte:

Guy sue yourself. ...I mean carry your head go court.
Must everyone behave like you or whatever family you come from?
This is a guy that catches fun with whatever he does. If you don't take it for the fun it is then do the needful and take your case to court.
Enough of this harum-scarum ranting here.

The reason I'm replying you is cos you said "this is a guy who catches fun with whatever he does "

I don't know much about him apart from his songs which I like, I don't follow him on social media or whatever and as such, do not know how he plays. I made that comment cos I have seen too many people travel out and celebrate it as an achievement and I usually see it as some sort of complex problem. Of course, the standard of living, social amenities and all, can't be compared with what we have at home but then, I'm averse to anything that makes the black man want to treat the white man's land as heaven. I've seen people travel to Libya and South Africa and their folks at home celebrate it like... My reaction to the video was as a result of what I'd seen before.

On the flipside of things, I also understand that people have different hustles and struggles, and it might necessitate them behaving in certain ways.
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by cybriz82(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
ojimbo:
Even me

dude u lost why e b like say nobody dey dat country dat country?
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by Odingo1: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
slurryeye2:

How's snow a bad weather? It is a form of precipitation just like rain angry......Blizzard is a bad weather condition. Go get some knowledge bro
Maybe you are not living in the part of the world that snow is falling now,forget the pictures that people take standing on snow,heavy snowfall is not a good experience if you are living in such a place,this statement is not meant for people that visit and run back home with their pictures in snow. Sometimes transport system is totally grounded,you stay indoors,you dig out your car from snow,use showel to brake heavy snows at front door to come out of the house.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by legendte(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
chronique:

The reason I'm replying you is cos you said "this is a guy who catches fun with whatever he does "

I don't know much about him apart from his songs which I like, I don't follow him on social media or whatever and as such, do not know how he plays. I made that comment cos I have seen too many people travel out and celebrate it as an achievement and I usually see it as some sort of complex problem. Of course, the standard of living, social amenities and all, can't be compared with what we have at home but then, I'm averse to anything that makes the black man want to treat the white man's land as heaven. I've seen people travel to Libya and South Africa and their folks at home celebrate it like... My reaction to the video was as a result of what I'd seen before.

On the flipside of things, I also understand that people have different hustles and struggles, and it might necessitate them behaving in certain ways.
Your last line is just the summary of the whole thing. You just can't authoritatively say you know why people act the way they do.
I am not trying to shield our complex but then this is not just peculiar to Africans alone. I know many whites that are way too enthusiastic about visiting Africa. To them, it is the best feeling one can ever get and they do brag with it. Even when they come here, they find interest in most of the things we overlook. You see them taking pictures of masquerades and other ancient things.
Back to Africans, it is only lately that Africans started travelling for leisure. In the past and most recently, migration has always been solely for economic reasons. We just can't deny the fact that grasses are greener outside the shores of this country.
I try to be rational in judging things. In some homes, they celebrate anyone that gains admission into any tertiary institution but in my place, it is seen as an abomination if you don't acquire a degree before venturing into anything you want.
It is a world of class and most times we exhibit behaviours peculiar to our social class, education, religion etc
One love Bro.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Odingo1:

Maybe you are not living in the part of the world that snow is falling now,forget the pictures that people take standing on snow,heavy snowfall is not a good experience if you are living in such a place,this statement is not meant for people that visit and run back home with their pictures in snow. Sometimes transport system is totally grounded,you stay indoors,you dig out your car from snow,use showel to brake heavy snows at front door to come out of the house.

So true! And also the accidents that increase
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by slurryeye2: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Odingo1:

Maybe you are not living in the part of the world that snow is falling now,forget the pictures that people take standing on snow,snowfall is not a good experience if you Living in such place,this statement is meant for people that visit and run back home with their pictures in snow

And you that's living where snow falls should've known that snowfall is not a bad weather. It's part of the climate, and when it doesn't snow in a year, there will be drought. Though it's extremely cold during winter, but that doesn't make snowfall bad weather. It's like saying rainfall is a bad weather. And if you care to know I live in a country that has a lot of snowfall in a year
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by vickylincon(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
beezyblaze:

He was cutting grass
you are not a nice somebody
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by manny4life(m): 3:16am On Jan 17, 2017
slurryeye2:

And you that's living where snow falls should've known that snowfall is not a bad weather. It's part of the climate, and when it doesn't snow in a year, there will be drought. Though it's extremely cold during winter, but that doesn't make snowfall bad weather. It's like saying rainfall is a bad weather. And if you care to know I live in a country that has a lot of snowfall in a year

And excessive rainfall that cause massive flooding isn't a bad weather right? Normal wind is okay until it mixes up with rain and you have a hurricane destroying everything in its path. Weather changes have an "acceptable limit", until it becomes excessive, if you live in an area where it snows, apart from chilly temperatures, you would know that some people suffer massive damage to property or even fatal loss of life due to snow or frostbites. It's not the snow that kills, it's the ice formation that has sent many to their early grave. So therefore, depending on where you are, snow can actually be a bad weather condition.
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by slurryeye2: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2017
manny4life:

And excessive rainfall that cause massive flooding isn't a bad weather right? Normal wind is okay until it mixes up with rain and you have a hurricane destroying everything in its path. Weather changes have an "acceptable limit", until it becomes excessive, if you live in an area where it snows, apart from chilly temperatures, you would know that some people suffer massive damage to property or even fatal loss of life due to snow or frostbites. It's not the snow that kills, it's the ice formation that has sent many to their early grave. So therefore, depending on where you are, snow can actually be a bad weather condition.

Refer to the bolded for your answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Figure-hugging Jumpsuit / Stop Addressing Me As Tega's Husband - Ajeboh / Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.