Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) (42399 Views)

Ladies Seen Vibing To Naira Marley MAFO Inside Snow. VIDEO / Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True / Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by chijioke17(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Na so crase dey start
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by kontrolbaba1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Could we have flown? Next jooor!
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by owobloww: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Make una dey hate dis guy just won 4m $ deal with sony.generation money
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
What happened in the video
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by owobloww: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Guy enjoy ur snow ojere grin
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by pweeryambre: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
hmmm nawao... but why does after one gets successful in this country they begin to think they had enemies...
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by sonyviao(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
... all i do is just smile as i watch the video. its fun when u made it; you forget your pains!
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by Miraxzeebility(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Before i never gave a fvvk to dis guy but now i give all my fvvk to him. I just loved this natural dude now.

Tekno just got a fan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by xreal: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
There is always a first time.

No shame about that.
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
lmao! cheesy cheesy I no understand Igbo, but those words funny! grin

He say na "Mummy, I made it" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by nwakibie3(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
manchester1:
the is always a first time

There is always a first time bro... I've always been in love with that statement and it keeps me going in trying out new things.
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by iykekelvins(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Kai the boy called my hand
Had it been u spelt this correctly..

It would have been "Falled" shocked

1 Like

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by skfa1: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
The snow wey I dey run for,anyways I was like that 12 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by chronique(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is embarrassing. It's funny how Nigerians see traveling out of the country as an achievement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by Eastactivist: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Alhaji tekno. So much love for this lad genuineness. No fake life.

His mum gonna be proud.
Next is to fly his mum to obodo ndi ocha (a. K. a obodo oyibo cheesy)
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
And this because of this stupid snow? Rubbish!
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by iamtomi(f): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
chronique:
This is embarrassing. It's funny how Nigerians see traveling out of the country as an achievement.
we know your type....always trying to feel cool about everything nd make it look like there is no big deal. I dnt see anything embarrassing about getting thrilled with what you have never experienced before. it's ur type that wld travel abroad nd first bow to kiss the ground once they land.
P.S. Don't quote me back...I wld ignore u

5 Likes

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
iamtomi:
we know your type....always trying to feel cool about everything nd make it look like there is no big deal. I dnt see anything embarrassing about getting thrilled with what you have never experienced before. it's ur type that wld travel abroad nd first bow to kiss the ground once they land.

It's not the getting thrilled that's embarrassing, it's seeing it as an achievement. There's a difference

1 Like

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by bignero: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
lol

i thought he used to stay in yankee before
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by carammel(f): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
I have always found the sound of Igbo Language funny.
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
The first time I saw snow, I acted like it was normal. grin, so that I won't fall my hand, but it's kind of warmer when it snows, I even used to go outside bare chested to play in the snow , but the subzero temperatures are not friendly when the snow is about to start or finish(melting), don't try it! Lol
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by chronique(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
iamtomi:

I know your type... Always too forward and never having sense. Where I come from,nobody celebrates traveling out as an achievement and it has nothing to do with status or money or whatever;it's just who we are. Yes,first time experience would make you take pictures,record videos and all that... But definitely not shouting "mama,I don touch snow,those way say we nor go travel,we don finally travel"... Dude already achieved bigger things by signing a 4million dollar deal. If you don't want to be quoted,you should be sensible enough to mind your busniess and not quote me either.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by chronique(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thank you jare. Local folks will always be local;it's in them like peak milk.
lovelygurl:

It's not the getting thrilled that's embarrassing, it's seeing it as an achievement. There's a difference
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by MARKETfund: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
ojimbo:
Even me

Is that a greenhouse farm behind you?
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
funny guy.
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by Guyman02: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Igbo boy is already thinking how he will bring back some snow and sell to his peeps back home on return grin grin
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by manny4life(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
chronique:

I know your type... Always too forward and never having sense. Where I come from,nobody celebrates traveling out as an achievement and it has nothing to do with status or money or whatever;it's just who we are. Yes,first time experience would make you take pictures,record videos and all that... But definitely not shouting "mama,I don touch snow,those way say we nor go travel,we don finally travel"... Dude already achieved bigger things by signing a 4million dollar deal. If you don't want to be quoted,you should be sensible enough to mind your busniess and not quote me either.

It's pathetic when I read responses like this. There are many wonders of the world that even the wealthiest people still marvel at. I'm sure if it snowed in Nigeria, this wouldn't be any different; however, experiencing snow first hand and naturally reacting to it regardless of how successful he's become shows you that he's true to himself. Whether he shouts "mama I don touch snow" shouldn't be anyone's business since we're in the business of "people being sensible enough to mind their own business".

3 Likes

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by Chidav123(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
This guy has a great sense of humour. Those of you that is not flowing in the same frequency with him is already taking him serious. I have been with him one on one, he is fun to be boy ,with multiple talent. The boy is good. Go Tekno.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by slurryeye2: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Odingo1:
Snow is a bad weather condition

How's snow a bad weather? It is a form of precipitation just like rain angry......Blizzard is a bad weather condition. Go get some knowledge bro
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by discman2k2(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Abeg i wan ask, dis one too make FP? haba, wetin dis wan go add to anybody's life? Is it due to lack or scarcity of interesting tooics ni?!

Habah!!
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by beezyblaze(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
vickylincon:
What happened in the video.. I no get mb

He was cutting grass
Re: Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Smellymouth:
Your PROBLEM Is a PROBLEM..

bros abeg whatsapp me with the number in my signature... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek's Performance In 1987 In Port Harcourt Stadium (Throwback Photos) / 'Some Actresses That Came For AMVCA Are Still Stuck At Eko Hotel'-Comedian Arole / Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.