Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) (36851 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) / Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Coldfeet(f): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Yomi6(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is just bad!
Hope they get arrested and tortured this way!
God!

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Cletus77(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Poor soul! I know the woman must have initiated the process.
BARBARIC!!!
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Mandyjosh: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Naija with crazy ppl inside am
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by xreal: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
GEJ's ppl
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by fortunechy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
end time parents
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by SaintzPeter(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
nawa ohh
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by tayoxx(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nawa oo.. chai baba for heaven eh ku suru
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Coldfeet:
What else do you want to hear?
the OP didn't say what went down really.
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by sexyjuly(f): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
dis brought tears to my eyes can human beings be dis wicked?
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by SalomonKane: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=Coldfeet post=52853430][/quote]... kiss Now relax and take a nap. tongue
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Coldfeet(f): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
uddeze:
the OP didn't say what went down really.
Doesn't matter any more the child is dead and nothing can make it ok.

1 Like

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:
PLZ OP NEXT TIME WRITE

VIEWERS DISCRETION

EVEN ANIMALS ARE NOT THIS CRUEL cry
that's not true. animals are worse.

this is bad though.
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
But where's the story? Wetin happen gangan
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Coldfeet(f): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
SalomonKane:
... kiss Now relax and take a nap. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by ringi82(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
this is so so cruel maaaaan!! this can't happen to an animal, talkless of a human being! are the parents possessed by the devil himself or what other rational excuse for this barbaric act!! God!

1 Like

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Nickymezor(f): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mehn! re my eyes deceiving me? Na persin body 's dey design lik dat Gosh, his dad n step mum re EVIL. I dont wana imagine the pains he must hv gone through bfr dying... Poor child, rest in peace.
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by murmee: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
My sister called me this morning to tell me the very sad news of a female church member who was a lead singer in the choir of CAC, Oke Imole, in Ibadan. She is survived by her husband and a 6 year old daughter.

After offering my condolences, I told her that my major worry is that the deceased's husband will soon remarry and the little girl will be subjected to all kinds of ill treatment by the step mother.

I had not even read the OP's post when I made that comment. It is so very sad.
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by NGELEBUBE: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
NotNairalandi:
i imagine the kind of pains this little innocent boy went through before he died

i cant control my tears at this moment lipsrsealed

to the killers of this boy all i ask is God to forgive your souls cry
u are wicked, how can God forgive such soul, pls retract that stupid prayer,
forgive my foot,...
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by infogenius(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Wariebi Sapere-Obi....

'Worse case of Child Abuse I have ever seen. This child was brought into CHEW (children emergency) FMC yenagoa dead. what a father and his wife( victims step mum) could do to a child'.

Barbaric woman and man killed the innocent child. So Painful

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/man-his-wife-kill-their-son-in.html?m=1

I hope wicked parents were held back for questioning.
The should not be allowed to go scot-free without an explanation.

Evil people everywhere
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by krixik(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
They should have given him up for adoption instead of murdering him now.
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by eyinjuege: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please they should just kill both of them too.

What kind of wahala is this na.
Why are some people so evil? Are they going to be allowed to get away with this?
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by akigbemaru: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
parents killed their son!
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by alaskido(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
So what did the Police do to the father of the child and his or her step mother. This is why it is not good to divorce as this will definitely affect the children's upbringing.
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
What exactly did this child do to deserve this?!! I am alarmed and shocked. Worst is it was the parents that did this! Unbelievable. What are those marks there? Cane or knife or razor??!!

Edited: Now you are talking. Step mom! I see.
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by folasayolyn(f): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
why have the beasts not yet been burnt to death
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by cool318(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mehnnn!!!, Pure Barbaric Scavengers.
Did they use this boy to learn Kung-fu knife training??
These idiotas deserve Aluu Treatment kaiii
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by eemeto(f): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is wickedness, RIP kid
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by dayleke: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
So sad....
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Minirakiza: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
No court in this issue, and even though there will be, I will be the judge to handle this matter because it's gonna be eye for eye. ...

I have spoken....
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by CioAngels(f): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
StepMothers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ / Attah Aboi, Footballer Murdered By Cult Members In Lagos / Lagos Police Use CCTV To Arrest Notorious Pickpocket In Oshodi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.