Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (36377 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by toshmann(m): 1:19am On Jan 18, 2017
Kenya!

Kenya!!
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=Queenasake post=52899318][/quote]eh so u don't trust me?
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 1:28am On Jan 18, 2017
And what happens to the co-cheater?
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 18, 2017
TinaAnita:
she would be speared on that bum
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:32am On Jan 18, 2017
he is lucky to alive with a slight injury. nonsense
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by obidirector(m): 1:48am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Ramaa(m): 2:53am On Jan 18, 2017
Theyveedo:
Can anything good come out of Kenya
There is so many good things....but here Nigeria they only display bad news.....

Just like Nigerians and Drugs issue in Tanzania.....

They only known for that issues....
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Wives are the easiest to lure these recession days. Thou Shalt Not Get Caught.
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by riczy(m): 5:49am On Jan 18, 2017
D wife shud b lashed nt d guy,except if he charmed her,dt I doubt! I day fear to marry
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Kaodek(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2017
I don't blame the wife, maybe her husband doesn't have voter's card yet... As no sex for man wey no get card grin cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2017
What about the horse that allowed him to ride him?
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Eibams60(m): 6:57am On Jan 18, 2017
op pls what religion do they practice in Kenya?
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by eginwai(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Kenya again.
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by BabaO2: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

May he still remember what he did...
No be the woman give am chop ?
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2017
TinaAnita:
ask dem all
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by dyangprof(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2017
very good
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Ejembiisrael(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2017
He Deserves It
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by MtuMsuper: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2017
Theyveedo:
Can anything good come out of Kenya
......Says the man whose country's air force is busy bombing it's civilians.......
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2017
The beating was not enough, he should get more for stupidity. But, come to think of it, i don't blame the man. Should the married woman agree to his advances? No. Shameless women who just want to answer mrs for undeserved respect.
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Queenasake:
Booda e da kun e mo bi nu o, mi o wa oko o! .

Mo féràn rè é pò, o sì wùmi kin fi ó se aya! wink

O rewà bí òkin, ewà re si ndami lórùn gan. cool
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by rgee: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kolababe:
This young man from the Kisumu region of Kenya got his reward after sleeping with his friend's wife when the friend reportedly caught him in the act and dealt with him severely. The incident which happened in Kenya, was shared by several Kenyan's on Facebook....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/man-beaten-and-injured-in-head-for.html

serves him right
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by walebizz(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2017
only in Kenya, that country na bad one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.