Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (36373 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Ennyhollar(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kenyan
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Kachy1605(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kenyans and bad news of sex, rape and rituals are like 5&6
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by klax(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
The beaten is too small he should have got much better beaten so next time he would learn a better lesson.

How earth will he betrayed his friend to that level It's like Kenya men are so much sex starved or their cock knows no boundary everytime this sort of ugly news always from Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by helphelp: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Oga dem jazz your wife...

If not, you've seriously messed up
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Queenasake(f): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ore wa Kan din ninu Iyo. Ole ajilaka oshi!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Goof for him.
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by akandry: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ohh why be say them no no pass punna for kenya chaiii tongue
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
If he didn't rape her, what's the issue...she open yansh for am na.
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by omooba969(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Queenasake:
Ore wa Kan din ninu Iyo. Ole ajilalaka oshi!

You fine well well, how do I put a ring on it biko? grin
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
and he is still alive.... his friend is very merciful.... grin
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Mouthgag: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jarizod:
That man dey very nice.. If na me na straight CASTRATION be that grin
And your Sluty wife nko?
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

May he still remember what he did...
but he did not rape her nau,
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
He got off very lightly
laughing at him right
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
ffrreeee:
Very good for him Ur friend's wife The wife self, lipsrsealed
talk truth ooO
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by UgoPapa: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kenya and sex stories are like

Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Queenasake:
Ore wa Kan din ninu Iyo. Ole ajilalaka oshi!
ṣugbọn on kò ji o, na obinrin fun am toto Bleep na, abi
o ipa rẹ
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ennyhollar:
Kenyan
nigerian's nor dey Bleep, abi
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Queenasake(f): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Booda e da kun e mo bi nu o, mi o wa oko o! .
omooba969:

You fine well well, how do I put a ring on it biko? grin
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Queenasake(f): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Martin124:
ṣugbọn on kò ji o, na obinrin fun am toto Bleep na, abi

onji isu oni su wa ko ni ko ni ye ni, abi se Eeni su lo ni o ma wa ni? lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Mspradah: 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you know you crave a silky smooth, flawless and glowing skin, don't look too far, you can trust "YUMMY SKIN" to give you that skin you have always desired, with purely herbs, essential oils,Spices, fruit extracts/additives. And if you are willing to be patient (Not in a hurry to get over night results) and consistent, Then contact @poshlala87 on Instagram.. You will be glad you did!
Get ready to have that badass skin you have always wanted.... A trial will keep you glued to YUMMY SKIN.. Check them out on Instagram today... @poshlala8/
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Queenasake post=52898384][/quote]u don't wanna talk abi
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Queenasake(f): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Martin124:
u don't wanna talk abi
Booda Martini, eda kun e su sohun.E ma doru paami undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2017
Queenasake:
Booda Martini, eda kun e su sohun.E ma doru paami undecided
daradara nwọn si lọ fun paṣipaarọ nau, awọn obinrin
fun u rẹ irun obo ati awọn ti wọn guy fun u re ati obo,
o kò ifipabanilopo rẹ ranti,
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Queenasake(f): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2017
Ki len so gan!!! me don't gerrit!
Martin124:
daradara nwọn si lọ fun paṣipaarọ nau, awọn obinrin
fun u rẹ irun obo ati awọn ti wọn guy fun u re ati obo,
o kò ifipabanilopo rẹ ranti,
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 18, 2017
Queenasake:
Ki len so gan!!! me don't gerrit!
ok let use English,I said it was the lady who gave him her pussy to Bleep,d guy did not rape her you know
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Queenasake(f): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2017
Mo ro go o! grin just that simple thing le da ru ba yen. You turned yoruba language upside down. E si so di isu ata yany an! Itumo; yam, pepper scatter scatter. grin
Martin124:
ok let use English,I said it was the lady who gave him her pussy to Bleep,d guy did not rape her you know
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 18, 2017
Queenasake:
Mo ro go o! grin just that simple thing le da ru ba yen. You turned yoruba language upside down. E si so di isu ata yany an! Itumo; yam, pepper scatter scatter. grin
ok ooO laugh at me na,am not fluent in it,am an igbo man,
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Queenasake(f): 12:30am On Jan 18, 2017
It's obvious from the yoruba, I could read igbo accent in it. grin grin grin
Martin124:
ok ooO laugh at me na,am not fluent in it,am an igbo man,
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Queenasake:
It's obvious from the yoruba, I could read igbo accent in it. grin grin grin
yeah,were you chating from?
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Queenasake(f): 12:39am On Jan 18, 2017
Kilo de o? Why are you interested in my location. Anyway, at the moment I'm at Sambisa forest with Lai Muhammad and Oby looking for the chibok girls. Are you satisfied? tongue
Martin124:
yeah,were you chating from?
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Queenasake:
Kilo de o? Why are you interested in my location. Anyway, at the moment I'm at Sambisa forest with Lai Muhammad and Oby looking for the chibok girls. Are you satisfied? tongue
ow realy,wait for me,am comming to take you out of there b4 dey throw bomb at you,
Re: Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) by Queenasake(f): 1:06am On Jan 18, 2017
Martin124:
ow realy,wait for me,am comming to take you out of there b4 dey throw bomb at you,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.