Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How I Got My Ex Lover Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got My Ex Lover Back (365 Views)

Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My Ex Lover Back by Allison13: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
I have something to share with you!!! There is a great joy in my heart which I want to share with everyone. My name is Caroline Webb from United States. I had a misunderstanding with my lover last year which led us to break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. He saw a beautiful woman which he find more prettier than me, but as time went on I met god baalam He is a great spell caster. I contacted him through his email and explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn't worry, that my lover will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness before 24 hours.My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on his knees begging for forgiveness, and today we are happy and he also cured my Sister's breast cancer. Do you have any problem? worry no more because godbaalam can provide lasting spell solution to any problems:
If you want your ex back.
You want to be promoted in your office.
If you want to be cured of HIV, Cancers and other diseases.
You want to be rich.
You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.
If you need financial assistance.
Recover you scammed or lost money back.
if you want to divorce or stop your divorce.
Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
if you want to win the troubling court cases
if you want to get cured of HIV, Cancers and many more
if you want to win lottery or betting winning
contact Dr ogumen on the folloming address
ogumenspellcaster@outlook.com
Re: How I Got My Ex Lover Back by Emac34: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
why going back to my vomit

Am Ex will always be an Ex

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“who’s The Boss?” 10 Ways To Start Taking Control (time Management, Goal Setting / Romancelanders Help Me With Cheap Puppy / Check Out This Banner Of A Man Marrying Two Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.