Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,062 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances (927 Views)

Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by simoke(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Its only guys i know always ask for sex from dia fiances but its sumhw strange to me when i mistakenly saw a lady asking her fiance for sex and later d guy who happened to be my friend told me dat after d first round she kept asking for more and i thought to myself that is my friend not in trouble already and is that not an indication dat he is about marrying a prostitute or even if dey eventually got married and my friend cannot satisfy her wnt she moves out to oda men dat might later if nt properly handled leads to dia divorce.
Re: Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2017

Re: Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2017

So, women shouldn't be allowed to be Sexually expressive?

Brother, Are You mad?
if your bobo cannot meet up with her sexual demands, then, he had better Go practice, learn or something. grin

Re: Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by Mrjo(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Uwa mebi
Re: Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by Edwinmason(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
your friend should be happy that he has a fiance who ask 4 sex
Re: Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
If I type what's on my mind, it will get me banned. undecided

Your brain should be used for manure sha. undecided undecided

Aridin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by misspicy(f): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Where do all these archaic boys crawl out from?

I mean do they even reason with their brains if they have any?
I give up on them mehn.

mtchwwwwww
undecidedundecided
OP the answer to all your questions is YES
You are in trouble√
The lady is a prostitute√
She will cheat when you marry her√
and we know this is about you and not your imaginary friend

Oya go and drown in the lagoon.
Re: Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by Prime1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
see this guy, when I'm praying for that type of lady to be my wife who will ask for sex and be faithful to me. now you are saying one kind rubbish.
Re: Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
****Sigh*** smiley
Re: Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by Cholls(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
DuchessDee:
If I type what's on my mind, it will get me banned. undecided

You brain should be used for manure sha. undecided undecided

Aridin cheesy
my brother can you imagine.........
Re: Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Cholls:
my brother can you imagine.........
Are you like him too cheesy
Re: Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by chigoizie7(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ajuju.

Which kind bad belle be dis?

E concern u?

Re: Why Should Single Ladies Ask For Sex From Their Fiances by queencalipso(f): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmm! So it's now wrong for a lady to express her sexual desire. Wetin person no go read for Nl?

Op it's your type that end up marrying pretentious prostitute.

The lady is trying to keep her man by draining his reserve strength and you are here talking what I can't understand.

Btw, you said it's your friend, did he complain to you that he can't handle her? Why you carry the matter for head? Unless it's you.

(1) (Reply)

This Will Surprise You! See The Main Reasons Why Guys Fall Asleep Within Minutes / Should I Tell Her? / When An Ex Tries To Slide Back Into Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.