Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women (1391 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
3rd post in a row. Trying to be romantic pen-wise as a good romancelander. You guys better not forget me on my birthday (jan 24). Back to the topic. The following are what we want:

1) good cook. In the voice of pst. Adeboye: 'don't marry a girl who can't cook, lazy, can't greet, can't pray etc (hyperbole wink )
Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by vitalisdiho(m): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
If every men marry better lady and who will marry the bad ones?you never see a powerful love that is it

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
2) support financially. No one wants a liabilty anymore. Beauty fades and hot banging will turn sour if no money to refill. So get your ass up, forget manicure and 'carry block'. wink don't say i didn't warn future wife materials oo
Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
vitalisdiho:
If every men marry better lady and who will marry the bad ones?you never see a powerful love that is it
True that bro.. love has the power to turn situations around.
Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
3) ever-young and sexy. Making money and shouldering motherly responsibilities should not make girls forget to keep fit and sexy. Not the one you will pump up with food or stress and resemble 'christian mother'.

4) satisfy your man sexually. Don't try or ever try to make your guy suffer sexually by backing off or complaining of not being in the mood. Suffocate your man with sex. It strengthens the bond. Think of new styles and be patient with him to relax and go another round for maximum pleasure. You win my heart if you do this cheesy
Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by zarakay(f): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
cool
Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
5) submissiveness. I know some guys take advantage of this but a little submission won't hurt. Try not to talk back everytime. We pass through sh*t at the office often; so compounding issues by nagging won't make us like you. Bible talk on this self.
Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by misspicy(f): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mtchwwwwww undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rainy season around the corner

Lots of mud loading
Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by torres89: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
wat of washing his clothes
Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by rosalieene(f): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2017
lol
Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2017
rosalieene:
lol
Yez o. Tell your gender. Plus we need faithfulness. The rate at which girls are leaving their rich b.f for agberos is alarming
Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 09, 2017
torres89:
wat of washing his clothes
k. It's part of NO 5
Re: 5 Things Modern Husband-to-be Expect From Women by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
misspicy:
Mtchwwwwww undecidedundecided
take your mtcewww to another thread undecided

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Definition Of Genuine Love? / I Wish To Sleep With A Nairaland Girl / VIDEO: Busty Cosplay Model, Jessica Nigri Nvde Video Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.