Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be (57897 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Gisters: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pretty female disc jockey (DJ) makes it a live show in lovely pre-wedding photos with her husband to be. See the way her fiancée is watching over her! Lol

Gist via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-female-dj-husband

Cc; lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Jacqueline22(f): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Very cool

11 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by EzendiEgo1: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Stupidity

How is this one pre-wedding photo

Nigerians and their stupidity

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Oreofepeters: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
this is more like sex jockey.

meanwhile, earn bitcoin online with mine trick free.

check my signature.

#solegit
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by IamPlato(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2018

The biya biya no scratch her mouth?

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by dollytino4real(f): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
dat beard go sweet to squash disc sha
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00am On Sep 28, 2018
We think say na d billionaire pikin.......

Happy married life....
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Learnstuffs: 2:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by dallex10(m): 2:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Is that not Yetunde?
Wow!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 28, 2018

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by ifymadu: 2:14am On Sep 28, 2018
It should last sha, all these public shows.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by meobizy(f): 2:16am On Sep 28, 2018
It seems someone was recently employed and is trying to justify his new pay. Either that or the moderators now work in shifts. It makes sense but this forum has not gone international enough to justify staying open in the early hours of the morning.
I can't complain too much though, this is my favourite time to rummage through this place.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 28, 2018
kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by MrLogic(m): 2:18am On Sep 28, 2018
God help them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by meobizy(f): 2:20am On Sep 28, 2018
LOL at all these pre-wedding photos. I remember visiting one blog where commenters lamented that most of the ones posted never see the altar. I would hate being in such position.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Hotfreeze: 2:23am On Sep 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Stupidity

Biafrans and their stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Ladycloud(f): 2:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Ah.. Bros easy... Who vex you
EzendiEgo1:
Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Hotfreeze: 2:27am On Sep 28, 2018
meobizy:
It seems someone was recently employed and is trying to justify his new pay. Either that or the moderators now work in shifts. It makes sense but this forum has not gone international enough to justify staying open in the early hours of the morning.
I can't complain too much though, this is my favourite time to rummage through this place.

Security man, what time does Nairaland close, tell us?

They just announced Osun election winner and most people were up following the updates.

The fact that you people are already sleeping in your doesn't mean that those in other places too are sleeping.

There's a difference between Abakaliki and Arizona.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by MrDoGood(m): 2:31am On Sep 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Stupidity

Na why you just get bad belle like dis now!
Tell me why.
Why?!!

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by meobizy(f): 2:36am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Security man, what time does Nairaland close, tell us?

They just announced Osun election winner and most people were up following the updates.

The fact that you people are already sleeping in your doesn't mean that those in other places too are sleeping.

There's a difference between Abakaliki and Arizona.
Here we go again, people who post insult-laden mentions.
Nairaland normally 'closes' by 10 or 11pm daily. I've noticed this since 2013.
Normally for major events this forum waits till the next day to post results or whatever it is. It is during presidential elections that sleepy mods post only the winning result.
Who cares about what is happening in Osun? The people who matter don't post here and will never associate with this forum even if they do.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Hotfreeze: 2:38am On Sep 28, 2018
meobizy:

[s]Here we go again, people who post insult-laden mentions.
Normally for major events this forum waits till the next day to post results or whatever it is. It is during presidential elections that sleepy mods post only the winning result.
Who cares about what is happening in Osun? The people who matter don't post here and will never associate with this forum even if they do.[/s]

Go to bed.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:40am On Sep 28, 2018
meobizy:

Here we go again, people who post insult-laden mentions.
Who cares about what is happening in Osun? The people who matter don't post here and will never associate with this forum even if they do.
Na you dey close the gate abi?!
Orisisri something!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by meobizy(f): 2:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Once again, the posters with nothing intellectual to contribute but random insults have not slept.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by ipobarecriminals: 2:49am On Sep 28, 2018
cool
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Ndubuisipaul1: 2:53am On Sep 28, 2018
no kissing for pre wedding picture. so this is not a pre wedding pucs

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by sirpedro(m): 3:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Gisters:
Pretty female disc jockey (DJ) makes it a live show in lovely pre-wedding photos with her husband to be. See the way her fiancée is watching over her! Lol

Gist via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-female-dj-husband

Cc; lalasticlala
How is this a news?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.