Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet (52439 Views)

Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Dav24(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
where is the forest?
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by EmekaBlue(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
show off nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by phanshark(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
CastedDude:
The Federal government team, led by the Minister of Information and Culture Lai Mohammed as well as of Defence, Monday led the #BBOG and a select group of journalists to the North east to experience first hand the NAF's daily search of Sambisa for the Chibok Girls and all those abducted by the Boko Haram terrorists.

The Ministers and two #BBOG representatives, Mrs Oby Ezekwesili and Mrs Aisha Yusuf, and the SA to the President in the Office of the Minister of Information and Culture, Segun Adeyemi, joined one of the two search planes while the journalists joined the other.

Fighter jets provided air cover as seen in the pictures...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/chibok-girls-photos-of-oby-ezekwesili.html
maybe is my eyes oh! But I dint see any Forest here oh!
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by AlphaStyles(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
op those ain't jets
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Snowstorm: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Waste of aviation fuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Trexnemesis(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
walcut:
They are on a searching mission and they have enough time to take pictures?

They went on sight-seeing nah! E ku injoyment o.

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Lukay99: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

Can you please with all due respect get your facts right. How can you call for the elimination of all madrasa (Arabic Islamic schools) which is also known as "Ile Keu" in Yoruba language, majority of muslims from the South west also went to these Ile Keu (Arabic Islamic schools) that teaches the same Quran and Hadith and yet Yoruba's muslims are not blowing themselves up for Islam. Please don't mix culture and religion together. We have muslims in other regions of Nigeria too SW and even SS and these people don't kill in the name of religion.

I read the Quran daily and yet I've never come across any verse that order me or muslims to kill non Muslim not even one verse. Can you please tell us what part of the Quran or Hadith you're quoting that orders muslims today to start killing non Muslim and killings of muslims too by muslims

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Them fly 1billion feet to avoid bokoharam aircraft missiles.
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by adonis89(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
What's d name of d movie?
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by bongo007(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:
Nice one!

This was something even goodluck as president couldn't do during the drunkard reign.
...hey I'm a big fan of PMB but I don't see any need for dis travel or tour..wht are dey searching for or do u think they can search or cover more ground dan d Nigeria Amy..sorry I see dis as a waste of public funds...God bless d World God bless Nigeria and God bless PMB and Us too
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by LastProphet: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Protein0:

Ur proffered solutions look superficial and the reasons aren't far fetched. Firstly, you have an unrefined knowledge of the subject matter: Islam and radicalization. Ur diagnosis was wrong, hence ur prescriptions. Secondly, why don't you look beyond. Have u ever thought of what has been responsible for the unwavering peace enjoyed in Saudi Arabia till date? Which of ur solutions were implemented there?
To assist you, I hope you're aware of Obama's silence on Trump's allegation on d creation of ISIS and also H. Clinton's admittance of US'creation of ISIS and why? Hope you know the real cause of the crisis in Gaza strip? Coming home, hope u know d significance of the Borno empire in Nigeria's Islam history? Tell me a previous case of this kind of BH crisis the region is experiencing today? Are you saying Islam is new to the zone? Hope you know who orientalists are? Hope you know it was a reverend that first translate d interpretation of the meanings of the Quran into yoruba language?Why shud an engineer tell a surgeon how to perform a surgery?
What you should av advocated for is propagation of the real teachings of Islam and steering clear of non Muslims in the affairs of d religion. Not until ppl like u eschew defamation of Islam and come to terms with its preach of peace, then solutions will keep eluding us. I challenge you to post the verses of the Quran or ahadith that preach or encourage terrorism.

continue to fool yourself, so BH is the first islamic terrorism in borno? hahahahaha, why not go to borno market and tell them nothing happened in the early '80s, u will be stoned and that your mouth crushed. you must be very very very stewpid to think that a shameful cult like islam can still be defended, nonsense!
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by tbliss22(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lolz.... See lai mohammed, he be like Bruce Lee of those days... kikikikikiki

I just pity these set of people because those boko boys are not smiling, they can do the unexpected.

As for aunty oby, I know your children would have warned you to desist from this show of shame FG is putting u through but u won't listen. Bubu and his team knows the real devil behind boko-haram masks.

How can 200 girls be taken captive for over 2years in borno state without any trace of their place of lodge?

Who is fooling who? I only pity Oby and her team and I pray she won't be made a scape goat with this funny mission.

Like seriously that journey is just a waste of resources......
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Clentuzbaba(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

They will never do dat, d only tin dey will do is attack u 4 telling dem d truth so advising dem will never work, rejecting dem is d only way out, let every good ppu of this country and d world at large starts rejecting any religion dat supports terrorism, simple.
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by mack111(m): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
walcut:
honestly I wonder bro. It is just for show.
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by osusuallstars: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
nonsense, just spending biafra oil money, Where is the forest, the girls and war torn bushes.
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by mack111(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
It's obvious this is a show. Oby went for a tour on sambisa forest. Search indeed!
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by kenoz(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Okay
Good one
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by ZUBY77(m): 12:54am On Jan 17, 2017
What a shame

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 17, 2017
walcut:

Oga, even American soldiers take pics when they're not in combat. We already know u are a critic. Are they already searching in the plane?
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Mayflowa(m): 5:24am On Jan 17, 2017
walcut:

Is picture hard to take? Even the video of Osama bin ladin attack is available sef
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by hush15: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2017
CastedDude:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/chibok-girls-photos-of-oby-ezekwesili.html

While I want to encourage the collective efforts being done to try and locate the girls, I still think it's a little overboard to engage so much planes for a leisure trip as seen. Two fighter jets with two other planes? Can't wait to hear the amount spent and used for such trips because in no time past, Sahara reporters will do another wiki leak for Nigeria to say over 250million was used for the special search....
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Protein0: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2017
LastProphet:

continue to fool yourself, so BH is the first islamic terrorism in borno? hahahahaha, why not go to borno market and tell them nothing happened in the early '80s, u will be stoned and that your mouth crushed. you must be very very very stewpid to think that a shameful cult like islam can still be defended, nonsense!

Ur reply compared with your initial post of 'solutions' speaks volume of u. Ur reply is inciting but Islam forbids me from being abusive or insultive. The aetiology of ur ish is glaring to every unbiased mind reading. On d last note, I'll advise you to learn how to research with a balanced mind. Being uninformed is better than being misonformed.
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Gwazah(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Politics is just a bad game! Army have ambushed insearch of these girls for years without seein them, now the minister of information and BBOG after announcing on BBC, CNN, AJAZEERA, NTA, AIT and other medias went in search of chibok gilrs? The tittle of the visit wud have be, A Visit in Sambisa by Govt Officials. Not search. Hmmm.
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by fxskye: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2017
Kudos to BBOG. To all of you at your comfort zone , only e-ranting you could do, Yeye yin
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by fxskye: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Clentuzbaba:

They will never do dat, d only tin dey will do is attack u 4 telling dem d truth so advising dem will never work, rejecting dem is d only way out, let every good ppu of this country and d world at large starts rejecting any religion dat supports terrorism, simple.

Eliminate all Christian places of worship before yearning out d so-called advice.
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by knightsson: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2017
bongo007:
...hey I'm a big fan of PMB but I don't see any need for dis travel or tour..wht are dey searching for or do u think they can search or cover more ground dan d Nigeria Amy..sorry I see dis as a waste of public funds...God bless d World God bless Nigeria and God bless PMB and Us too

And who brought pmb into this?
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Abudu2000(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2017
See how terrified they all look, Even when they haven't reached the forest axis , lol, why all these show up pics na, we already know who our leaders are and how caring and concerned they can be so no need even visiting sambisa at all, smh
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by LastProphet: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2017
Protein0:

Ur reply compared with your initial post of 'solutions' speaks volume of u. Ur reply is inciting but Islam forbids me from being abusive or insultive. The aetiology of ur ish is glaring to every unbiased mind reading. On d last note, I'll advise you to learn how to research with a balanced mind. Being uninformed is better than being misonformed.

u can start first by reading about Maitatsine islamic terrorists, if you werent born in the 90's you would have dreaded the very mention of that name more than bokoharam. also research the person that destroyed them swiftly and perhaps your teenage mind will begin to understand why Buhari is reverred. Nonsense
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Protein0: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
LastProphet:

u can start first by reading about Maitatsine islamic terrorists, if you werent born in the 90's you would have dreaded the very mention of that name more than bokoharam. also research the person that destroyed them swiftly and perhaps your teenage mind will begin to understand why Buhari is reverred. Nonsense

I ordinarily should not dignify u with a response again but ur half baked, non objective posts confirming ur deluded state prompted me to do so.
Ur awareness of Maitatsine is enough to set u free of misconceptions but d truth is always concealed from an ever conscious dreamer. Find out on Marwa, profs Dauda Ojobi and Gana in relations to d 80s crisis in dt region and its handling. It's laughable to read dt sm1 not born in d 90s blived maitatsine was 'destroyed'. Neva make any grandiose meaning outta my silence for u after ds post. I've stopped exchanging words with ppl like u since Plato's Era. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.