Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet (52438 Views)

Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by lonelydora: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by BUHARImyDOG: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
so should me and my peaceful yoruba Moslem fry cucumber or what?
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by crazygod(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rubbish. Total utter rubbish
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by hezy4real01(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Oby u for no go naw.... well God bless you all
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by dominique(f): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
What exactly is their mission there?
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Catastrophe1: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Shameless government

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Codes151(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Two fools playing hide and seek with themselves
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Codes151(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
dominique:
What exactly is their mission there?
photoshots for the next story
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by willibounce1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

They know all these already. Many of them secretly support it especially the ones in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by soath(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
solpat:
"Fighter jets provided air cover as seen in the pictures..."
You deserve a bottle of water, I don't take alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by bidierichie: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dem don see the girls or they just go for refreshment tour......

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by johnamedu: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
There is noting like chibok girl. Apc is just trying to deceive their gullible again. They have been releasing some girls they hid in batches since they assumed office just to whitewash their ineptitude. Chibok girls is a scam and it is only apc zombies that can fall to it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by aksule(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
The need to preach and tell us that Allah can do and undo at will without human help is what at the long run will stop this circle of violence not only in Nigeria but elsewhere
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by kibra4u(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Where the Sambisa Forest dey now? Make this old fools dey deceive una there. Sambisa my Ass.
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by eitsei(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.
lol... That's not the way to go about it
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by johnamedu: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
BBOG is a scam period. undecided
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by billyG(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fear lai muhammed,that man can sell snow 2 an eskimo,how he convince this obiageli & co 2 make a mockery of themselves then kept quite 4ever beats me.....i see pmb hand in this.

2 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by limeta(f): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
What is this bribe about?
There more to this than meet the eye.
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by JOHNGLO: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
The script is unfolding again. Watch out for the next season...

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Enemyofpeace: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
God forbid the evil thing wey dey go for my mind as I dey read dis thing.
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by laffwitmi: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
U are wrong bro, to me i still prefer Islam if to prove any religion base on their books. I am not a christian neither a Muslim, but with what i have studied Islam is still better than Christianity with prove.

AkinPhysicist:

2 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by olahero(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

So you are this foolish? nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by teric4love(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
ok
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by gotnel: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
How will this show help the situations on ground.
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by FLYFIRE(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Oby & her likes destroyed rccg. Pastors that LIE

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by opribo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
I thought these BBOG people are wise, how on earth did they fall for this scam of an aerial tour of Sambisa forest, is it plane that madam Oby has not entered before or is it sight seeing that she has never seen before.
Now what they have done is quickly show her how NAF is bombing Sambisa but at the end where are the girls no way, what next do we expect nothing. After this now they wont have the moral ground to campaign again for BBOG afterall they will ask them were you not there did you not see for yourself that we are combing the whole place or did you see the girls anywhere and we failed to go get them.
So in short BBOG has been silenced forever due to their stupidity. What is their business going on the useless and wasteful guided tour. Imagine the cost of putting two jet fighters to guide the presidential jet throughout Sambisa and deep down they know its all wash.
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Protein0: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Ur proffered solutions look superficial and the reasons aren't far fetched. Firstly, you have an unrefined knowledge of the subject matter: Islam and radicalization. Ur diagnosis was wrong, hence ur prescriptions. Secondly, why don't you look beyond. Have u ever thought of what has been responsible for the unwavering peace enjoyed in Saudi Arabia till date? Which of ur solutions were implemented there?
To assist you, I hope you're aware of Obama's silence on Trump's allegation on d creation of ISIS and also H. Clinton's admittance of US'creation of ISIS and why? Hope you know the real cause of the crisis in Gaza strip? Coming home, hope u know d significance of the Borno empire in Nigeria's Islam history? Tell me a previous case of this kind of BH crisis the region is experiencing today? Are you saying Islam is new to the zone? Hope you know who orientalists are? Hope you know it was a reverend that first translate d interpretation of the meanings of the Quran into yoruba language?Why shud an engineer tell a surgeon how to perform a surgery?
What you should av advocated for is propagation of the real teachings of Islam and steering clear of non Muslims in the affairs of d religion. Not until ppl like u eschew defamation of Islam and come to terms with its preach of peace, then solutions will keep eluding us. I challenge you to post the verses of the Quran or ahadith that preach or encourage terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by Mouthgag: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
[s]In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:[/]

[b]2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.[/s]
You mumu
So you think your new testament is clean now?
I can still point out at least 20 cruel laws in your new testament.
By the way, what the hell do you mean when you said Christians corrected old testament will new testament?
When your Jesus said every word should be obeyed. AND THAT HE CAME TO FULFIL THE LAWS. Why didn't they just cut out the old testament completely?
Why are you people still using some of the old testament to preach?
For instance, your pastorpreneurs still use Malachi to preach about tithes...
HYPOCRITES!
In your mind now, you have sounded sensible abi with your copy and paste nonsense?

They should cancel Madrasah?
How about cancelling SUNDAY SCHOOLS? ODE
Some of your just reason with your anus.
Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by nkemjacob2(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
na fun dem go catch.... una still dey play politics...wht is d result of d search
Re: Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet by berryPee(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
what type of pooh is dis?
honestly with dis kind of media n hypocritical lifestyle of our leaders, is there hope 4 d next generation.......?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany / Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.