Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths (832 Views)

Raid On Yahoo Boys: EFCC Should Also Face Buhari – Reno Omokri / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Seriously... I don't know how to type this but I am sure my Fellow Yoruba brothers are coming to defend our Stand!
about the Earlier thread with some youths claim to be CCY or YCC representing Yoruba youths and asking EFCC to stop PATIECE JONATHAN Trial and Investigation...please who the Bleep are you!!!
I am a Yoruba boy..Ogun state and I am not in support of what yoi said...and I don't even know the so called Organization you are claiming
3)We Yoruba's Generally won't support Corruption so please don't pull all of us into the mud by saying "All Yoruba Youths" kindly use "Some..."

metcheewws...less than 20bribed guys trying to pull over 10million youths into the mud
EFCC suppose Lock una ni.

5 Likes

Re: Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths by CoolFreeday(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths by BeClever: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
ennyhola:
Seriously... I don't know how to type this but I am sure my Fellow Yoruba brothers are coming to defend our Stand!
about the Earlier thread with some youths claim to be CCY or YCC representing Yoruba youths and asking EFCC to stop PATIECE JONATHAN Trial and Investigation...please who the Bleep are you!!!
I am a Yoruba boy..Ogun state and I am not in support of what yoi said...and I don't even know the so called Organization you are claiming
3)We Yoruba's Generally won't support Corruption so please don't pull all of us into the mud by saying "All Yoruba Youths" kindly use "Some..."

metcheewws...less than 20bribed guys trying to pull over 10million youths into the mud

After reading your trash, I bent my head in shame for you..if not that I realized I was alone in the room I would have remained like that for who knows how long..

So when they said Yorubas, you ran amok and started yelling, 'it's some, it's some' as if you are authorized to speak even for your immediate family..

Your hypocrisy smells same with most of your Yoruba brothers here on NL.. When it's convenient for you and ur ilks to point at Igbos on nagative issue by one igbo man and dance naked here trying to clear the name of a nation.

The bottom line is that Yoruba yoots said something and there is nothing you can say or do about it..

3 Likes

Re: Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths by adem30: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
ennyhola:

Don't mind those Igbo Alaba spare part seller claiming Yoruba.
To hell with them and Mama Piss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths by Iamwrath: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2017
BeClever:

After reading your trash, I bent my head in shame for you..if not that I realized I was alone in the room I would have remained like that for who knows how long..

The bottom line is that Yoruba yoots said something and there is nothing you can say or do about it..

98% of Yoruba on Nairaland disputed that claim since the thread was opened yesterday

I dispute that claim, apart from the fact that YCC does not exist, It's not recognized or its a farce

Every reasonable Yoruba has always condemned thievery, did you see anyone pity Falana when he was kidnapped? How many Yoruba people are sucking FfK's cocck since his imprisonment?

How many Yoruba have you seen hailing Fayose? We Yoruba regard him as bastard, a nonentity,

Yoruba race is a race with difference, dignity and intelligence, not perfect but better by far from all races in Nigeria

Do us a favor, act your name be clever, don't reason with your anus
Re: Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths by BeClever: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Iamwrath:

98% of Yoruba on Nairaland disputed that claim since the thread was opened yesterday

I dispute that claim, apart from the fact that YCC does not exist, It's not recognized or its a farce

Every reasonable Yoruba has always condemned thievery, did you see anyone pity Falana when he was kidnapped? How many Yoruba people are sucking FfK's cocck since his imprisonment?

How many Yoruba have you seen hailing Fayose? We Yoruba regard him as bastard, a nonentity,

Yoruba race is a race with difference, dignity and intelligence, not perfect but better by far from all races in Nigeria

If they stand you and I side by side.. Even after taken a proper look at yourself, you will agree that I am miles away better than you and you in your wildest imagination..

Trust me!
Re: Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths by Alawe(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
After reading this, now i came to the agreement that many are Mad but Only few are roaming. So you and your fellow n'land nonentity brothers that will come and defend you and your stand are more superior Yorubas than the members of so the called 'coalition of yoruba youths' therefore your opinion should be respected more than theirs ? Did the group asked Efcc to stop the trial of the former first lady or to carry out thorough investigation before smearing her name? Since u and ur n'land brothers are more superior and have contrary view that represents the view of yoruba youths, I expect you to stage a counter protest to efcc and tell them that Prince Usman Oyekan and his group are bastards are and are not yoruba youths.
Re: Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths by dosk: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2017
BeClever:

So when they said Yorubas, you ran amok and started yelling, 'it's some, it's some' as if you are authorized to speak even for your immediate family..

Your hypocrisy smells same with most of your Yoruba brothers here on NL.. When it's convenient for you and ur ilks to point at Igbos on nagative issue by one igbo man and dance naked here trying to clear the name of a nation.

Hypocracy or North how do u justify a Woman claiming almost 8billion naira as medical allowance
Na country or Life she wan purchase
Even if wan change Hearth, eyes, kidney and lungs for Hospital for Mars

Even a trip to Mars is just $200,000 how much more $15million
Re: Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths by Iamwrath: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2017
BeClever:

If they stand you and I side by side.. Even after taken a proper look at yourself, you will agree that I am miles away better than you and you in your wildest imagination..

Trust me!

For your mind grin
Re: Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths by Justiceleague1: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Iamwrath:

do us a favor,tell us the state of the anuses of the gambarious and woworious dabulutu over dia in ilu de la èwa? grin grin
op,sai the real yoruba yooths
thunda faya afonja yoots..
Re: Lie!!! Efcc Should Go Ahead With The Investigation-yoruba Youths by ayindejimmy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thank you joor.
I wonder why there's no pic to back it up

(1) (Reply)

Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow / Generating Companies May Soon Shut Down – Elumelu / Presidency Goofed, Buhari Has The Responsibility As President To Tell Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.