Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It (1051 Views)

I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by Andyblaze: 1:57am On Jan 17, 2017
angry

she just got admission to university in Worcester.

I am angry so she want to leave only me here, I want to find way and make it not to work even if it means giving her sleeping tablet to sleep for one week and miss flight.

what can I do please
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by dissybling(f): 1:58am On Jan 17, 2017
jees don't do that you will be worst than the devil
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by Silentscreamer(f): 2:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Are u a kid?
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 17, 2017
grin

Why not follow her as well? There's nothing wrong studying abroad..

1 Like

Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by pussyeater(m): 2:13am On Jan 17, 2017
I'm sure you guys don't know Andy undecided
He's a Ruthless throll
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by Aregs(m): 2:25am On Jan 17, 2017
wetin be d male version of Karishika abeg
Andyblaze:
angry

I am angry so she want to leave only me here, I want to find way and make it not to work even if it means giving her sleeping tablet to sleep for one week and miss flight.

what can I do please
Make God dey guide us from enemies of progress o, instead of u to be working on becoming a successful man. My brother get rope and tie her down o
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 17, 2017
I hope this your story isn't true, because that shows how meaningless some relationships are..

I had to letgo of all kinda relationship at one point of my life and I will still letgo of many in the future, just to avoid sh*ts like this. Damn!

1 Like

Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by obamabinladen(m): 2:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Andyblaze:
angry

what can I do please

Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by babfet(m): 4:16am On Jan 17, 2017
Go find another lover cos long distance relationship no dey work no matter the English anyone will use to quote me e no dey work cos you will always need help of opposite sex in foreign land and before you know it communication drops
Even you here can even be the first to fail her
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2017
#BITG angry
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2017
So you wicked like this.
enemy of progress.

T34M V1RG1N
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by Bossontop(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2017
undecided undecided just another classic case of andy..blaze.....kwantinew

Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by harriet412(f): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2017
An adult with the brain of a kid. Smh
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by SirKriz(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2017
God will not make you an enemy of progress oooh. Just double ur hustle and stay relevant, else... cry
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by joey150(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2017
add sniper to your favourite drink..

consume preferably after dinner.
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by ghost3040: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2017
STAND IN FRONT OF THE PLANE AND HOLD IT BACK WHILE ABOUT TO TAKE OFF
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by vchykp(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2017
you could stop it if you where ready to marry her, you where never ready to settle with her, so allow her focus on her future, and you focus on yours too... taking action that will land you in jail or make you regret for life should not be an option..
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by peter0071(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2017
guy.. abeg park well.... na so u hate am reach? angry
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by Andyblaze: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
wat if I poison her?
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by peter0071(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Andyblaze:
wat if I poison her?
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by kachi08(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why do u want to stop her if really love her? Jealousy is a bastard!!
Re: My Babe Want To Travel To School Abroad And Leave Me Here, How Can I Stop It by Genea(f): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Enemy of progress angry

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Hearts Have Been Exchanged With Heart Of Devil / Share Your Funny Experience Of When U Wooing A Lady Or See Someone Trying To Woo / Destiny Killer Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.