Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite (1410 Views)

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Nedfed(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Is it a crime to take my babe for a delicious dinner? Ever since she never allow me rest with a striking/thunderous/loud fart.
Praaaaaaaaaaa porooooorooooo prapra prapra pupu popo gbegbe gbuaaaaaaa popopopo graaaaaagraaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

My room is almost filled up with a tear gas of fart even my fan has no control over this.
Please which way out now cause she was still busy sleeping and messing at the same out.
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Your room no get exit door abi?
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
You don buy market
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Nedfed(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Simonrom:
Your room no get exit door abi?
At this time
What dos ur time say?
I live in a room self contain
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Nedfed(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Igbokiller:
You don buy market
Bros na real one oooo
Na Amala with gbegiri and ewedu will both chop ooooo.
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nedfed:

Bros na real one oooo
Na Amala with gbegiri and ewedu will both chop ooooo.
u can warm her or leave the bed for her

1 Like

Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Obascoetubi: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nedfed:
Bros na real one oooo Na Amala with gbegiri and ewedu will both chop ooooo.
wake her up
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Danny110(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Save urself....run for ur life...
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Young03(m): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
local girl
Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by doctore212(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Leave her and get a sex doll

1 Like

Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Osasnidas(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
With your praaaaaa pooooo grin grin grin this place don dey smell... *Covers nose*
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by gonkin(m): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Lol. You're a funny guy. Abeg enjoy. Thats part of the fun in relationships

Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by milemimi93(m): 12:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Only delicious meal she do like this. I wonder what she would do if she ate four fried eggs

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by obytex(m): 12:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Wake her up and give her warm water
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by BlackAdam55(m): 12:58am On Jul 21, 2018
mumu op grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Nedfed(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2018
doctore212:

Sex doll is Nooo Nooooo to me
No different btw sex doll and masturbation
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Nedfed(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2018
obytex:
Wake her up and give her warm water
Does dat work for real?
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by Nedfed(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:
Only delicious meal she do like this. I wonder what she would do if she ate four fried eggs
Four eggs shocked
The whole building go collapse
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

grin grin
Guy!
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2018
doctore212:

grin
Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by milemimi93(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin grin Guy!
How far!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite by milemimi93(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Nedfed:

Sex doll is Nooo Nooooo to me No different btw sex doll and masturbation
Have you been there before?

(1) (Reply)

Please Fams Help Me To Wish My Bestie Happy Birthday / The Real Meaning Of "For Better For Worse" / I Have An Obsession For Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.