Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch (3207 Views)

Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by viviangist: 6:19am On Jan 17, 2017
A graphic video has shown some men in military uniform slaughtering people one after the other with a knife. The video shows about 10 men lined and called one after the other to be slaughtered.

It is unclear what they did to deserve such bad end. "People are saying it happened in Southern Kaduna". I don't know if she is trying to incite people or not but i urgently want that Facebook post to be checked,verified and nipped in the bud if need be. Watch Graphic video below and use the link to view her page on Facebook.

Source - http://www.viviangist.com/graphic-video-shows-men-being-slaughtered-by-men-in-military-uniform-watch

https://web.facebook.com/chioma.mirrian/videos/1362986040399753/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szyRvBuXv2o

CC- Lalasticlala

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by AntiWailer: 6:20am On Jan 17, 2017
viviangist:
A graphic video has shown some men in military uniform slaughtering people one after the other with a knife. The video shows about 10 men lined and called one after the other to be slaughtered.

It is unclear what they did to deserve such bad end. "People are saying it happened in Southern Kaduna". Watch Graphic video below:

Source - http://www.viviangist.com/graphic-video-shows-men-being-slaughtered-by-men-in-military-uniform-watch

CC - Lalasticlala

Stop spreading falsehood and hatred.

This video has been on YouTube since 5 Aug 2014 and it is part of amnesty international's investigative journalism.

You should have progressed your blogging beyond this kind of lazy way of looking for traffic.

Learn from Stella's blog on how to keep developing and maintaining contents by engaging your readers.
(Single and Mingle, Chronicles, Divorce Stories, in house news etc)
Stella is bae.

Instead of painting it as if Buhari told soldiers to slaughter Christians in Kaduna, this is a video uploaded while Jonathan was still in power.

I am very disappointed in you.

I have always said this about you journalists and gossip mongers, u will sell paper, u will get ur traffic but any blood spilled as a result of your lies or distortion of facts will be on your head and you just made blood money too.

I hope you change before it is too late. I have always trusted you to be the next big thing in blogging but you always proved me wrong with your laziness.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Adaowerri111: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2017
Holy Moses, I can't watch this, can this northerners just go their way and be ruled by Buhari? I don't think we deserve to share same country with them, Nnamdi Kanu is right afterall, God!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by 2undeee(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2017
this one na old video

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2017
J
Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Mynd44: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Viviangist again?

Woman, this habit of spreading hate might be unintentional but you need to curb it else it will be all you are known or remembered for

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by GogetterMD(m): 6:33am On Jan 17, 2017
I have seen this video over 5 years ago, yet you recycle it to make it seem like a new video. Keep on spreading the hate just to drive traffic o angry

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Old video, stale news.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Even if it's an old video does it justify them being slaughtered like goats?? Can you imagine??

And someone will tell me that Nigeria will be great while sitting on innocent blood of her citizens, do you thing it is possible??

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Mynd44: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Even if it's an old video does it justify them being slaughtered like goats?? Can you imagine??

And someone will tell me that Nigeria will be great while sitting on innocent blood of her citizens, do you thing it is possible??
And you are sure this is Nigeria because?

What is wrong with everyone?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Atiku2019: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Old Video and not Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by sarrki(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Resident wailer.

Can you prove it's Nigeria

Can you prove which town, year and where?

Please let us be objective

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by sarrki(m): 6:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Atiku2019:
Old Video and not Nigeria cool

Morning bro
Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Austin4lif: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Mod please close this thread

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by maryjan8(f): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmm mm
Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by sarrki(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2017
The information is misleading

I want to advise us all

We should stop fanning religious intolerance

If the bubble burst we will all pay for it

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by sarrki(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Austin4lif:
Mod please close this thread

Seconded

Baba myndd 44 please

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Mynd44: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2017
sarrki:
The information is misleading

I want to advise us all

We should stop fanning religious intolerance

If the bubble burst we will all pay for it
It is worse that the OP Viviangist carefully choose just the right words so she does not directly talk about anything.

Then there is also the fact that she will be quiet and wont bother to apologise

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by dominique(f): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Just for traffic, you post fake stories and confuse people. How do you bloggers sleep at night?

This is an old video, no less than two years ago. We don't even know if it happened in Nigeria. Is it a tabooo to verify information before publishing it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Funjosh(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Na wa for una o chai
Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by sarrki(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Mynd44:

It is worse that the OP Viviangist carefully choose just the right words so she does not directly talk about anything.

Then there is also the fact that she will be quiet and wont bother to apologise

You are right.

Morning

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by talk2alabama: 6:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Mynd44 and Dominique please close this thread for...

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Jengem: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2017
Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by ImperialYoruba: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2017
This video should be sent to UN to see Rwanda version II getting ready to erupt.
Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by ImperialYoruba: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2017
dominique:
Just for traffic, you post fake stories and confuse people. How do you bloggers sleep at night?

This is an old video, no less than two years ago. We don't even know if it happened in Nigeria. Is it a tabooo to verify information before publishing it?

Cant you hear them speaking Hausa? So what if it was 2yrs ago?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by DUNKA(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Fake azz blogger angry
Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Funlordjnr: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2017
angry
viviangist:

It is unclear what they did to deserve such bad end. "People are saying it happened in Southern Kaduna". Watch Graphic video below:

CC - Lalasticlala

This Vivian sef...why are you such a mega liar? Even after being busted times without number?

Abeg just change the name of that your blog to "Vivian bobo"!

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Corrinthians(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2017
viviangist:

CC - Lalasticlala
You see why your blog hardly grows.. You lie toooooooooooo damn much!

This video has been around since 2014 and suddenly it has become a Southern Kaduna video.

That was how you lied your sister was killed in an ipod protest just to get sympathy and traffic.

Modath, comman carry ya sister oo. She has started again. sad

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Oblitz(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2017
omg
Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Corrinthians(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2017
AntiWailer:

Stop spreading falsehood and hatred.

This video has been on YouTube since 5 Aug 2014 and his part of amnesty international's investigative journalism.

You should have progressed your blogging beyond this kind of lazy way of looking for traffic.

Learn from Stella's blog on how to keep developing and maintaining contents by engaging your readers.
(Single and Mingle, Chronicles, Divorce Stories, in house news etc)
Stella is bae.

Instead of painting it as if Buhari told soldiers to slaughter Christians in Kaduna, this is a video uploaded while Jonathan was still in power.

I am very disappointed in you.

I have always said this about you journalists and gossip mongers, u will sell paper, u will get ur traffic but any blood spilled as a result of your lies or distortion of facts will be on your head and you just made blood money too.

I hope you change before it is too late. I have always trusted you to be the next big thing in blogging but you always proved me wrong with your laziness.
Exactly what im telling her. Even tezzyhelm that came in just yessterday have uncountable number of topics from them hitting the fp.

This lady lies too much. Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by Fedayeen02: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2017
Mynd44:
Viviangist again?

Woman, this habit of spreading hate might be unintentional but you need to curb it else it will be all you are known or remembered for
Kindly close the thread for spreading false information

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch by rottennaija(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2017
viviangist:

It is unclear what they did to deserve such bad end. "People are saying it happened in Southern Kaduna". I don't know if she is trying to incite people or not but i urgently want that Facebook post to be checked,verified and nipped in the bud if need be. Watch Graphic video below and use the link to view her page on Facebook.

https://web.facebook.com/chioma.mirrian/videos/1362986040399753/

CC- Lalasticlala

CC - Lalasticlala

The blood of the innocent that will die as a result of your succession misleading post rest on your hands

1 Like

(1) (2)

Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) / 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of / Biography Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.