Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) (3208 Views)

Tony Nwoye & APC Supporters In A Beer Parlour Chilling Anambra (Photos) / Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Omenkata: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
it seems that lair Muhammed and his crew of zombies are not succeeding on intimidating 2baba through cheap blackmail with his personal life (past) so they decide to stage a counter protest maybe to hijack, cause commotion and scuttle the protest thereby scheduling the protest the same day with the grand anti government protest.
little did they know that it's them vs the majority masses.
this is sponsored by #istandwithbuhari group

with people like this who have sold their soul for some stipend am afraid this country can never progress.

Prince Omenkata
reporting live on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by subtlemee(f): 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol..confused country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Omenkata: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy
Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by SalamRushdie: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
We Stand with 2baba

22 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by EDSONSMITH(m): 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
I salute our youths with their stupidity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Penisman: 12:09am On Feb 01, 2017
Tubaba all the way..

11 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Kondomatic(m): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2017
It's a pity that I share the same country with these brainless idiots

4 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by jamislaw(m): 12:15am On Feb 01, 2017
Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Katsina will never fall my hand.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Jabioro: 12:15am On Feb 01, 2017
As early as you people realized that your madate is discounting ,better to make a quick amendment than carrying propaganda teams to the scene

2 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Omenkata: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Omenkata:
lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy
lalasticlala good night cool
Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 01, 2017
tinubu hired protesters

1 Like

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by chesseed: 12:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Rip in advance to those who shall lose their life on these politicized protest everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Omenkata: 12:51am On Feb 01, 2017
Love Machine:
tinubu hired protesters
bros even tinubu don tire for this useless government
this is the handiwork of lair Muhammed

4 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Ceema1(f): 1:09am On Feb 01, 2017
Good. we dare that womaniser 2face to bring his useless rally to north and see wetin we go do am. where was d id*iot when PDP was destroying this country mtchewww.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Ceema1(f): 1:12am On Feb 01, 2017
jamislaw:
Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Katsina will never fall my hand.
U think we have that nonsense time we will always stand with our president. Anyone who is not okay with it can jump in to lagoon.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by devilson(m): 1:14am On Feb 01, 2017
lai Mohamed nd his useless gimmicks,I'll like 2face to change the date of protest to feb6

1 Like

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by ritababe(f): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2017
EDSONSMITH:
I salute our youths with their stupidity

I they tell you, the youths are the problem of our country.

1 Like

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by jumper524(m): 1:27am On Feb 01, 2017
wailers are always frightened even when u are nt planning anything. maybe days cos they are noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by blackpanda: 3:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Hahahaha

Lmao...comedy plus plus grin
Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:28am On Feb 01, 2017
And who said this is real? Bunch of jobless people
Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 01, 2017
So people have time to protest when some people are making money that day......on Feb 5th, its me, my WiFi and my laptop. Check my signature for bits
Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by policy12: 3:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Everyone has freedom to express their views but as for me and members of d Nigeria wailers we stand with Tubaba.

1 Like

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by anibi9674: 4:42am On Feb 01, 2017
Ceema1:
Good. we dare that womaniser 2face to bring his useless rally to north and see wetin we go do am. where was d id*iot when PDP was destroying this country mtchewww.
is Benue no longer north again? d average Hausa youth does not have a mind of it's own.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by martooski(m): 5:31am On Feb 01, 2017
propaganda
Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by sanandreas(m): 6:51am On Feb 01, 2017
The citizens are the problem of this country. Buhari has failed in all his electoral promises. For how long would we be smiling and suffering. Today we have hyperinflation and you see nothing wrong about it. Their children gets Cbn slots without applicaction. N-power scheme have not meet up to expectations. Nothing is working.
Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by hrykanu231(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Ceema1:

Forget his personal life, in all sincerity is Nigeria(especially the economy) better under PMB? I campaigned for Buhari, but let's be real. He hasn't achieve even a single promise in almost two years. So I am joining the protest, to bring to his notice the state of the economy.

What are ur own reasons for not wanting same? I did like to learn a thing or two from you if you don't mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Funlordmania: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Omenkata:
it seems that lair Muhammed and his crew of zombies are not succeeding on intimidating 2baba through cheap blackmail with his personal life (past) so they decide to stage a counter protest maybe to hijack, cause commotion and scuttle the protest thereby scheduling the protest the same day with the grand anti government protest.
little did they know that it's them vs the majority masses.
this is sponsored by #istandwithbuhari group

with people like this who have sold their soul for some stipend am afraid this country can never progress.

Prince Omenkata
reporting live on nairaland

No source? No reasonable or verifiable facts in the senseless epistle?

Yes sir....its definitely the handwork of that frustrated and pained ipob youth with no job in onitsha! No need for reinforcements...over and out!

3 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Omenkata: 7:27am On Feb 01, 2017
[s]
Funlordmania:

No source? No reasonable or verifiable facts in the senseless epistle?

Yes sir....its definitely the handwork of that frustrated and pained ipob youth with no job in onitsha! No need for reinforcements...over and out!
[/s][s][/s]
what's this one saying?
Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2017
They're more worried about protest than actual governance and making the lives of citizens simpler
Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by Funlordmania: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Omenkata:
[/s][s]
what's this one saying?

I'm saying you should receive sense! Or you still have not learnt how to read? In that case come let us pray for you.....

1 Like

Re: Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) by adonis89(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2017
Ceema1:
was it d alphabet PDP dat destroyed diz country or d same politicians dat defected from pdp to apc? Nnamani, oyinlola, amaechi,baraje , kwankwaso, saraki, atiku etc, where were all diz politicians in 16 yrs of pdp misrule? If u want to blame Jonathan, u can do so and stop talking rubbish. And before u blame Jonathan, ask urself was Nigeria in an Eldorado state before Jonathan got power

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"60 Percent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA / Ondo Election Results Announced By INEC For Each LGA / HISTORY OF LATE TERKULA SUSWAM, OLDER BROTHER SEN GABRIEL SUSWAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.