Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

ok - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ok (2569 Views)

ok / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ok by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
royallord1:

nah your phone before...?
her phone her privacy... u sound like someone wit inferiority complex... guy if u no trust d babe dont push it...
i dont knw why guys would want a girlfriend to behave as fulltime housewifes.... when she isnt...
guy u want full access to her marry her!
Don't mind that guy. grin
Re: ok by Filashade(f): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jay542:

But would you be comfortable the other way round? Sincerely, most of the girls I know won't.

Hmmm me I let my man see my phone all the time on all my devices but when I ask him for his phone he behaves strangely maybe I need to start panicking too.

Guys get angry when you don't give them your phone but when you ask them for theirs they start behaving funny.

Hmmmm. Lord deliver us from wicked people and people who are cheaters/heart breakers. There is enough of them already in this world.

cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: ok by Jay542(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

Hmmm me I let my man see my phone all the time on all my devices but when I ask him for his phone he behaves strangely maybe I need to start panicking too.

Guys get angry when you don't give them your phone but when you ask them for theirs they start behaving funny.

Hmmmm. Lord deliver us from wicked people and people who are cheaters/heart breakers. There is enough of them already in this world.

cry cry cry

I stop giving my girl my phone cos she was always keeping tabs with my whatsapp and text messagesangry

Girls have to learn to always feel secure about their man.

1 Like

Re: ok by Filashade(f): 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jay542:

I stop giving my girl my phone cos she was always keeping tabs with my whatsapp and text messagesangry

Girls have to learn to always feel secure about their man.

Loool I do understand what you mean.

At least u used to give your girl your phone. Mine has NEVER given me his phone.

I would usually start thinking dirty things in my head if it was in the past but God always has a way of exposing things even when you dont ask for it. So I know if my man is cheating, God will reveal it to me. I am so patient mehhhn.

People seem to forget that even if you are brilliant at hiding a dirty secret, it will always come out in the end and that is when you realise you lost something very precious.

I have all the patience in the world.

cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: ok by Patriisi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Both your responses seem out of place. She should not have anything that hurts you on her cellphone nor you should have to stress about the contents of her phone.

You are in a relationship and yet have mutual mistrust, can you see the problem?

Re: ok by Jay542(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

Loool I do understand what you mean.

At least u used to give your girl your phone. Mine has NEVER given me his phone.

But if you were cool with that from the onset, it shouldn't be a problem now.

I would usually start thinking dirty things in my head if it was in the past but God always has a way of exposing things even when you dont ask for it. So I know if my man is cheating, God will reveal it to me. I am so patient mehhhn.

Just talk to him about it. Don't stress the thoughts. There should be a great sense of understanding in relationships.

People seem to forget that even if you are brilliant at hiding a dirty secret, it will always come out in the end and that is when you realise you lost something very precious.

Lol. That's if my nigga is guilty shatongue

I have all the patience in the world.

cool cool cool

Patience is key dear. Just have that in abundance and you'll always be fine smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: ok by Precioussilas10: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
baba forget that thing......take your share of the honey pot and walk
this is now u are talking sense.I thought u were suggesting that we keep a public toilet as gf and take her seriously.Once u notice she is a public toilet,treat her as such and immediately dump her.
Re: ok by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Is it just me or it is something that happens in all relationships. My gf keeps on locking her phone and when i ask for the passsword she won't give me. She gives me silly excuses like she doesnt want me to see things that will hurt me. Please help me , I am thinking of dumping her

Is it your phone?
Re: ok by pennytrate: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2017
♣ • → two can play the game undecided
But wait first, is it ya phone? sad
°°
Re: ok by iampeTer(m): 12:42am On Jan 20, 2017
trust ezz a very dangerous thing ..you better start looking for backup or you be a better boyfriend ..show her you have nothing to hide and let her know you love her ... she will confess all her sins herself !!
Re: ok by iamdynamite(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2017
Precioussilas10:
this is now u are talking sense.I thought u were suggesting that we keep a public toilet as gf and take her seriously.Once u notice she is a public toilet,treat her as such and immediately dump her.
that is exactly what have been trying to say...me keep a public toilet as wife, when my village people no dey do me.
Re: ok by Filashade(f): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Jay542:

But if you were cool with that from the onset, it shouldn't be a problem now.

Just talk to him about it. Don't stress the thoughts. There should be a great sense of understanding in relationships.

Lol. That's if my nigga is guilty shatongue

Patience is key dear. Just have that in abundance and you'll always be fine smiley smiley

I don't have a problem with it but something just seems off with him at times. I dont know. I am not one of those ladies that date a lot coz I literally find it very hard to trust people.

1 Like

Re: ok by COdeGenesis: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Benita27:
Don't mind that guy. grin
Hope you will say same thing if you guy locks his phone and u don't hve access to it. D problem is not her locking her phone, it's her hiding her password. It makes it so obvious she is hiding something. I hve long forgotten about it
Re: ok by Jay542(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Filashade:

I don't have a problem with it but something just seems off with him at times. I dont know. I am not one of those ladies that date a lot coz I literally find it very hard to trust people.
It's well dearsmiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down / See Lady Who Shares Before & After S*x Photos Of Herself & Her Man (video) / See What A Lady Post On Facebook..... Identity Showed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.