Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ok (2558 Views)

ok / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ok by COdeGenesis: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
ok

3 Likes

Re: ok by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin

Then dump her.. Don't stress urself too much with these little things that doesn't Even give a fvck abt u in the first place..

6 Likes

Re: ok by DavidTheGeek: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Receive sense in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: ok by DeLioncourt: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Is it just me or it is something that happens in all relationships. My gf keeps on locking her phone and when i ask for the passsword she won't give me. She gives me silly excuses like she doesnt want me to see things that will hurt me. Please help me , I am thinking of dumping her

she's protecting your feelings na. maybe she knows that you can faint if you see some things.

If the matter tire you, end the relationship. If not persevere, win her trust and gain access to the phone.
or steal the phone and hack it. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ok by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
No commentlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ok by royallord1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Is it just me or it is something that happens in all relationships. My gf keeps on locking her phone and when i ask for the passsword she won't give me. She gives me silly excuses like she doesnt want me to see things that will hurt me. Please help me , I am thinking of dumping her
nah your phone before...?
her phone her privacy... u sound like someone wit inferiority complex... guy if u no trust d babe dont push it...
i dont knw why guys would want a girlfriend to behave as fulltime housewifes.... when she isnt...
guy u want full access to her marry her!

5 Likes

Re: ok by iykekelvins(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Uncle is it your phone? Wetin u wan see?
Tchew, don't continue hitting that and STFU..
Re: ok by coolestchris(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: ok by donogaga(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
That's a red flag.

1 Like

Re: ok by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
COdeGenesis:
The Ugly truth :she's cheating!!
Re: ok by iamdynamite(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
there is this saying that says "what you dont know won't kill you.....so guy free up the girl and just play along with the game.
Re: ok by cloudyskygrind(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Grow a pair and leave her phone alone
Re: ok by Meekmind(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Oga wetin you want again? she has simply stated it to you "She no wan make you feel hurt hence her telling you not to bother with it"... what an honest Ashomu you've... Egbon she has made it known to you that "no b only u dey shine her congo" , you're simply number 48 on the list...Seems you don love up already...You b fvck boy...
Re: ok by Precioussilas10: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chai!i'm sorry 4 u..u dey fear say u no fit get anoda girl..dump dat public toilet,man
Re: ok by bibijay123(f): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
I lock my phone too but it doesn't mean that I am cheating. We all need some sort of privacy, so let her be jare. Why are you even with her when you don't seem to trust her?

3 Likes

Re: ok by bibijay123(f): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Precioussilas10:
Chai!i'm sorry 4 u..u dey fear say u no fit anoda girl..dump dat public toilet,man

Public toilet? Anyway op you caused it, someone just called your ' girl' a public toilet! cry

2 Likes

Re: ok by Rushmore(f): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
So you're too blind to see the hand writing on the wall ni? ok na.. Next, when you visit she will come to the door and tell you she can't let you in so that you won't see/hear what will hurt you. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ok by Jay542(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
bibijay123:
I lock my phone too but it doesn't mean that I am cheating. We all need some sort of privacy, so let her be jare. Why are you even with her when you don't seem to trust her?
But would you be comfortable the other way round? Sincerely, most of the girls I know won't.

1 Like

Re: ok by Precioussilas10: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
bibijay123:

Public toilet? Anyway op you caused it, someone just called your ' girl' a public toilet! cry
cuz she truly is.I despise public toilet aka olosho.If u can't keep to one man,what are u
Re: ok by COdeGenesis: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
bibijay123:
It's somehow locking your phone don't you think so

2 Likes

Re: ok by Precioussilas10: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
iamdynamite:
there is this saying that says "what you dont know won't kill you.....so guy free up the girl and just play along with the game.
From a low self esteem man
Re: ok by bibijay123(f): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
COdeGenesis:

It's somehow locking your phone don't you think so
No it is not somehow. I could give him the pasword bt i won't cos he has to learn to trust me.

2 Likes

Re: ok by bibijay123(f): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Precioussilas10:
cuz she truly is.I despise public toilet aka olosho.If u can't keep to one man,what are u
why conclude that she is cheating cos she locks her phone?

2 Likes

Re: ok by bibijay123(f): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jay542:

But would you be comfortable the other way round? Sincerely, most of the girls I know won't.
yes o i wil be very comfortable cos i trust him. Players knw hw to do their coded tinz even if u monitor him or her all the time.

2 Likes

Re: ok by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Leave her phone alone and stop being paranoid, let her believe you trust her and stop choking her with your childish act
Re: ok by HayatH(f): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
She's obviously hiding something
Re: ok by Precioussilas10: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
bibijay123:
why conclude that she is cheating cos she locks her phone?
because she doesn't want the op to see things that might hurt him besides why won't she allow her bf has access to her fone?in fact the guy is not man enough to control the rlatnshp.I don't do public toilet.Every man respects a gal dat respects herself

2 Likes

Re: ok by iamdynamite(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Precioussilas10:
From a low self esteem man
you dont have to worry about what you dont know
Re: ok by Precioussilas10: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
iamdynamite:
you dont have to worry about what you dont know
Nonsense!until u carry hiv ur eye go clear.na people like u wey woman dey control
Re: ok by iamdynamite(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Precioussilas10:
Nonsense!until u carry hiv ur eye go clear.na people like u wey woman dey control
bobo leave that thing...make you leave trash for lawma
Re: ok by Precioussilas10: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
bobo leave that thing...make you leave trash for lawma
Just listen to urself.No carry this kind reasoning go where guymen dey..na people like u wey dem go tell say ur gf dey fvck up n down,u no go gree believe n even if u find out,u go still beg her untop her nonsense
Re: ok by iamdynamite(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Precioussilas10:
Just listen to urself.No carry this kind reasoning go where guymen dey..na people like u wey dem go tell say ur gf dey fvck up n down,u no go gree believe n even if u find out,u go still beg her untop her nonsense
baba forget that thing......take your share of the honey pot and walk

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts / Is She Right Or This Is Equality Fight? / Braless Hot Lady Dance At Orezi Party seductively (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.