Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count (10394 Views)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / Just Broke Up With My Gf Of Four Years / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Jarvis22: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2020
Hello Nairalanders
I am actually not new here, but I had to create a new account for this. I am really sorry to bother you guys with this, but I really need some elderly/brotherly advice.

I'm a 21-year-old guy, recently graduated from a university in the East, haven't gone for service yet. I am currently fending for myself as I make an average of 70k monthly as a site manager. (this is for people who will tell me to go and look for work.).

I started dating my girlfriend from year 2 years ago in year 3 before industrial training. She's a nice girl, feminine charms and all, and she's the same age as me.
Before we kicked it off sexually, I made sure we made it clear on the area of body count and exes. We've both had 2 relationships before, or so as she made me believe.

Fast forward to thursday of last week, (She has been behaving raather weridly for some weeks, not replying chats and stuff like that), so beause of these I decided to pay her a 2 day visit. When I reached her place in the evening around 2. She was in another guy's room, she opened door for me and left me in the room for 3 hours while she went back to the guy's room.

I no talk, I carry face thruout the night, and in the morning we made up, thinking that we'll use that day (Friday) to talk about shit. This girl abandoned me in the room again in the excuse she's going to buy fish for pepper soup. Na so from 10am to 8pm I no see my so called babe. Damn! I had had it up to here.

As she came back, without tangible explanations,, I made it clear I wasn't doing again. She begged and begged. I considered and we made up AGAIN.

Now yesterday morning, (I also noticed shes been spending much time on WhatsApp now which was unlike her as I was literally the only person she chats with).

I asked her for her phone and she appeared fidgety, which much reluctance she handed it to me, and I went straight to whatsapp.

I noticed she's wiped most of her chats and I noticed a guy's number in her list, someone she dint tell me about. I opened the chat and saw that It had also been wiped. But she mistakenly left the part where they discussed about sex and hows hes the first to fuvk her on her menses.

BROTHERS! I WAN CRAZE!

This is a girl ive dated for two bloody years, I have been extremely faithful as we were in the same dept. she has access to my phone whenever and however she wants.

Why she hid this guy from me, I do not know. I also saw shes been begging him to take her out (I'm in a kind of tight spot financially as I literally blew up to 150k on her new place, so I haven't been yielding to her requests.) Don't judge me, I was badly in love.

I broke up with her immediately yesterday morning and left the place.

She has been calling and begging me since then, I blocked her everywhere except whatsapp. Truely, she loved me very much o, and also made a lot of sacrifices for me. But her dishonesty and her behavior these past few days are the main reasons im taking a walk.

I really dont know what to do guys, I am not a newbie to love matters and the deceitful ways of women, which was my motivation to stick to one woman. But this one, ah!

I am still a young man with a bright future ahead of me. All this woman matter no be for me, but this loss is really hurting me badly, and the fact she kept on holding on to the fact that its just two guys for two bloody years.

What do you suggest? I'll be in the comments.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by SUPERPACK: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2020
Go get a better job young man. Love is another word for mumu button.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Tomoyayi(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2020
No carry woman matter for head. Yes, I know it hurts but my brother move on with your life. Most women don't know what they want, so you can't satisfy them.
You only live once, please ehn make it count.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Froshloaded: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2020
shocked
You ve done the best thing, by calling it off.
Welcome to the club of single guys wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Gwagone: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2020
WTF

That's too bad of her. She's actually enjoying fvck outside. Chai
Well, enjoy the single life and focus on your work and make money bro

If you think she's gonna change, consider her but be careful
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by MayorOlohLo1(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Stories that touch,
brother search for ubunja here on nairaland,
read and digest all of his posts ,
this life na jungle, na who wise go survive

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by money121(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2020
Small boy

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2020
Jarvis22:
Hello Nairalanders
I am actually not new here, but I had to create a new account for this. I am really sorry to bother you guys with this, but I really need some elderly/brotherly advice.

I'm a 21-year-old guy, recently graduated from a university in the East, haven't gone for service yet. I am currently fending for myself as I make an average of 70k monthly as a site manager. (this is for people who will tell me to go and look for work.).

I started dating my girlfriend from year 2 years ago in year 3 before industrial training. She's a nice girl, feminine charms and all, and she's the same age as me.
Before we kicked it off sexually, I made sure we made it clear on the area of body count and exes. We've both had 2 relationships before, or so as she made me believe.

Fast forward to thursday of last week, (She has been behaving raather weridly for some weeks, not replying chats and stuff like that), so beause of these I decided to pay her a 2 day visit. When I reached her place in the evening around 2. She was in another guy's room, she opened door for me and left me in the room for 3 hours while she went back to the guy's room.

I no talk, I carry face thruout the night, and in the morning we made up, thinking that we'll use that day (Friday) to talk about shit. This girl abandoned me in the room again in the excuse she's going to buy fish for pepper soup. Na so from 10am to 8pm I no see my so called babe. Damn! I had had it up to here.

As she came back, without tangible explanations,, I made it clear I wasn't doing again. She begged and begged. I considered and we made up AGAIN.

Now yesterday morning, (I also noticed shes been spending much time on WhatsApp now which was unlike her as I was literally the only person she chats with).

I asked her for her phone and she appeared fidgety, which much reluctance she handed it to me, and I went straight to whatsapp.

I noticed she's wiped most of her chats and I noticed a guy's number in her list, someone she dint tell me about. I opened the chat and saw that It had also been wiped. But she mistakenly left the part where they discussed about sex and hows hes the first to fuvk her on her menses.

BROTHERS! I WAN CRAZE!

This is a girl ive dated for two bloody years, I have been extremely faithful as we were in the same dept. she has access to my phone whenever and however she wants.

Why she hid this guy from me, I do not know. I also saw shes been begging him to take her out (I'm in a kind of tight spot financially as I literally blew up to 150k on her new place, so I haven't been yielding to her requests.) Don't judge me, I was badly in love.

She has been calling and begging me since then, I blocked her everywhere except whatsapp. Truely, she loved me very much o, and also made a lot of sacrifices for me. But her dishonesty and her behavior these past few days are the main reasons im taking a walk.

I really dont know what to do guys, I am not a newbie to love matters and the deceitful ways of women, which was my motivation to stick to one woman. But this one, ah!

I am still a young man with a bright future ahead of me. All this woman matter no be for me, but this loss is really hurting me badly, and the fact she kept on holding on to the fact that its just two guys for two bloody years.

count your losses and move on,focus more on building yourself,dont fall back in that pit again.Stop looking for love,let it find you at and when the time is right.Dust her case completely and move on or give in to her pleas and become her sissy for as long as she wants till she finally decide to dump you for a hard nigar.You are a young man, never let any woman manipulate or blackmail you with their deceitful and fake emotions.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by simplepee(f): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2020
Jarvis22:
Hello Nairalanders

I will still say it anyways; Go and look for work!!!, this time MORE work grin grin.

Hey, just move on and please DO NOT accept her back.
And most importantly, go for STD tests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2020
This girl no send you.

She's begging you because you're a wallet.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by WATCHOVER(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Op I would like to ask you this question before I can say anything

Have you slept with her?
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Jarvis22: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Have you slept with her?

For two years, Yes.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2020
You’ll outgrow all this grin

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by WATCHOVER(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2020
Jarvis22:

For two years, Yes.
OK, how old is she please?
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Have you slept with her?
lets be honest, we guys are the cause of why Nigeria ladies put so much importance to sex. Asking the OP if he slept with her is dumb question. Sleeping with her or not doesn’t change anything. I’ll rather get compensated with cash for wasting my time with the wrong person than feeling satisfied because I fvcked her.

Let’s stop thinking this way you’ll see ladies beg us for sex instead.

23 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2020
Walk away bro and never look back. thank me later
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Jarvis22: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2020
WATCHOVER:

OK, how old is she please?

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by jagaban002(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2020
She bleep up big time leaving you in the room from 10am to 8pm that shows how much she’s not enjoying the relationship again , thank God u found that b4 u are infected with aids or any deadly infection from a girl that Bleep on menses just than God u not ending up with a LovePeddler . Time heals and u going to get a better girl let her be d past focus on making more money and a better future for ur self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by WATCHOVER(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2020
stupidity:
lets be honest, we guys are the cause of why Nigeria ladies put so much importance to sex. Asking the OP if he slept with her is dumb question. Sleeping with her or not doesn’t change anything. I’ll rather get compensated with cash for wasting my time with the wrong person than feeling satisfied because I fvcked her.

Let’s stop thinking this way you’ll see ladies beg us for sex instead.
My guy there is a reason why I asked.
The modern world we are today there are so many things that can cause relationships to break down or weak.
Most of the time it's what partner A ignores is what Partner B wants.

So before giving a relationship advice you need to ask some critical questions before drawing to conclusion, so that you who is advising will not end up ruining the case more.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2020
undecided
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2020
Mtchewwwwww undecided

You no get sense, how u go carry 150k give person all in the name of love? Some guys are truly stupid.

Tomorrow una go still talk say girls get fish brain while una own na saw dust.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2020
WATCHOVER:

My guy there is a reason why I asked.
The modern world we are today there are so many things that can cause relationships to break down or weak.
Most of the time it's what partner A ignores is what Partner B wants.

So before giving a relationship advice you need to ask some critical questions before drawing to conclusion, so that you who is advising will not end up ruining the case more.
okay. I get your point.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Akinbahm(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2020
Jarvis22:

I doubt the girl love, she only had infatuation/lust towards you. I dont know why we would agree on platonic relationship yet you are receiving dick behind closed door is that love?

Jarvis22:

I for suggest u play along and keep fucking her till u get another loyal bitch but u might get more attach to her emotionally and end up finding it difficult to let go which is not good for you at all.

Best thing for you now is to leave girls matter and focus on how your mama would be proud of u in future by making your dream to become reality...

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Frankicent(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2020
21 years old.. No wonder still small and inexperienced. Most you all date? Can't you all stay single enjoy life and save your self from troubles and harm? See now disappointment won kill you..

You went to your gf pass and let you to a guy place for 3 hours... F*ckng him...

And St*pid you waited... I swear she don Tie you.

A real man would walk out within 5 Mins..

I can bet that she would have disrespect you in front of that girl. Don't ask how I know..

... Bros no be you get that girl.. Na that guy be the real guy...

Now you broke after spending all on her... You just too d*MB... Money that you would have given to your mom or use it for something better in your life... Na fake love you waste am on...

Now you claiming she love you... You F**lish .... A woman who love you will fear you and wouldn't cheat you ooo.. She's just using you because you cheap.

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by chiemmanuel(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2020
Just see it as one of those lessons you learn in life.
Wherever a woman stays, who ever she is with at that particular moment is her boyfriend,
No woman is loyal, her loyalty depends on many factors
Focus on yourself, you said you have a bright future,
I have had experiences with women, and brother it takes the grace of God to see a loyal woman

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by themaestro08(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jarvis22:
Hello Nairalanders

BROTHERS! I WAN CRAZE!

what you failed to realize is hardly will you find a female virgin 18 above... There body counts range from 2,5 and so on. Some of them have been drilled even before they turn adults.

That you fall for her tricks shows how Inexperience you are.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Mightyify(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
I will tell you something and I understand it'll be difficult to do but do it you'll be proud you did. Never take her back no matter what even if she cries blood. Any woman who cheats the way she did has no respect for you and become more smarter and do it again. she's probably sober because she's caught. she's crying because she would've been more smarter. move on bro

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
you are still very young. leave women for now
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by ozodigboo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
You want elderly, brotherly advice and you'll get it. I'm married now, but I can relate from my uni days.

1. You must improve yourself. A better job means better salary, better access to girls. Leave her and focus on getting a good job.

2. She doesn't love you. She's begging because you're her ATM. A girl needs a couple of hours to smooch, sex 2 rounds, bathe, freshen up. But she left u from 10am to 8pm. And that's the one you saw because you visited. How about when you weren't around. For her to fk during her menses shows she's extremely into the guy that she couldn't wait for her menses to end for fear the guy may change his mind

3. You're even lucky you don't have a disease by now. Once a girl changes her attitude towards you..... Doesn't call as b4, doesn't text or reply, new makeup,....... THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE..... so I guess your suspicion was correct which made u visit her.

4. End the relationship. If you go back for the bleep, you may get more attached, she may give you a disease or hang someone's pregnancy on you.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Auntyesther(f): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
I have absolutely nothing to tell you. *leaves thread* *runs back* oh! I remember now... Welcome to the singles club!

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Offpoint: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
typing....

Stopped typing...

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
This boy is a foool to still be asking what to do... you have ur whole life ahead of u & all u can think of is a two timing hoe undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Deflower Her? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? / Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.