Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

How I Became Okada Man Because Of Nneka My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Became Okada Man Because Of Nneka My Story (578 Views)

Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became Okada Man Because Of Nneka My Story by onyeezeigbo: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
here is my little love story and the tragedy behind it,although I'm not a good story narrator
but I go try my best shaa.

girl can make you do foolish thing for love sake,I'm a victim of LOVE IS BLIND.
my elder brother keeps warning me about nneka the love of my life then,I would not listen to him because I was covered with love of nneka.
I remembered I wrote a letter to nneka telling her how much I love her,that i can kill my MOM for her Sake,didn't know my mom was at my back reading my letter as I wrote,she Just shoke her head and left with that frown that tell you that you are in trouble.
to cut long story short,it's nneka's birthday already and I have to prove my love for her by buying her a special gift.
I have decided to buy her dress(gown) and im already planning on how to tell her to wear it in my present(na one yeye friend that give me that idea lols).
now where is the money to buy gown I only have 500naira in my saving box and I have planned to buy her the latex in one boutique.
so my hussle for money Just started
I have planned to gather 3000naira to buy dress for my nneka and I only have three days to get this money by fire by force.
first day,one of my uncle visited us and dash me 500naira(Chaii God bless you my uncle in bobo's voice)
second day I told my mom I won't eat what she cooked that I want to eat outside(heiiin,come see shouting,naija mother,if u wee not eat then go and sleep)I jejele park myself then had another thought,my dad has a bike and he taught me how to ride but I'm not too perfect ,I went inside his room and took the bike key off to the street to do okada(Chisoos!!)my first client na one big woman,
Madam where u dey go,I asked her and then she replied(where are your parent)
I replied back,madam Please I dey business don't interrupt my work.

drop me down there she said,,
she was too heavy that I couldn't control a straight direction,almost getting to the place was soo happy I'm going to collect my first payment(abi na salary)I don't know what happened,I lost total control ,the woman started screaming(ooolooloooo)this boy has killed me finish,as I was still struggling with my bike my direction change towards one shop,I scatter everything there,people start running for their dear life,we finally found ourselves in the ground.
what people don't get really after helping me to stand,I started picking some coins on the ground that falls from the woman bag direct to my pocket.

nneka made me mad inlove
nneka made me act like mumu

fast forward to 8yrs now,nneka is now married with three children
me still searching.

girls are wicked
Re: How I Became Okada Man Because Of Nneka My Story by jidxin(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
k
Re: How I Became Okada Man Because Of Nneka My Story by rosieluv(f): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
chai!!!!
Re: How I Became Okada Man Because Of Nneka My Story by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Girls aren't wicked, you are rather unwise

(1) (Reply)

Oath-taking: Is It Advisable? / Epis 1 Slowly He Tender Kisses On The Back Of My Neck . His Warm Lips Felt Good / That Awkward Moment When Vardy End His Goal Draught.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.