Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (61004 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by kayzat: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

You missed the part she talked about the beating right? undecided

I can also accuse you of anything especially once you are not there to defend yourself.

If the man is truly a cheat , wife beater , a monster and all other evil things her supporters want us to believe how she's still married to him till his death and she never think of taking him to court or file for divorce but she can harass and intimidate him with the cops ?

And how come those allegations are just coming out when the man is no more to defend himself How many of you siding the woman will maintain the same stand if the man is actually your family including the bolekaja feminine activists.

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by dominique(f): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
frenchwine:

From her account, it was an intended robbery/kidnap but turned out to be a homicide. Certainly some persons must have observed from a distance and gave their version which I think is more credible than the "lazy "assassination version being circulated by the Nigerian media.
Dude being a military man took out one of the assailants, and trust naija criminals, the immediate response would be to kill him too, even if they intended to kidnap him.
By the way, if ur waiting for the police to arrest the culprits, ur go'nn be on a very long thing. All they would do is parade some criminals already in their cell and doctor their confessional statement. It appears you don't know naija police ooo.
I believe the wife.

The kidnapper's body was not found, neither was the gang caught to give an account of what happened that fateful day. So how did she know precisely that her husband shot someone? Without a doubt he would have put up some form of resistance with the kidnappers, we don't actually know if he shot them or not. She needs to answer that question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by amtalkin(f): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
kayzat:
That woman is a bad excuse of a wife . I watched the video where she was threatening her husband with arrest and jail if he fail to leave their house in 2 minutes ( The man said the house is his and he can't leave for her).

Which kind woman will send his husband out of his house even when the man did not make any attempt in touching her. I wonder where she want him to leave to.

She eventually call-in the cops to take his husband away in the presence of their children and her Sister.

I am not saying she killed her husband o but that woman is a real excuse of a bad wife. Imagine coming to Nigeria to marry and take you to America and you end sending me out of my house?

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1593378294022186&id=100000500938066&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1593378294022186%3Atl_objid.1593378294022186%3Athid.100000500938066%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1485935999%3A-8689672391110133677
Did you read where she said her husband always beat her?
That she was calling the police for her safety?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by kayzat: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
frenchwine:
All the guys here who are defending the man and pointing fingers at the woman are an embarassement to balanced judgement , sound reasoning, common sense and humanity.
The fuulish man met the death he deserved. He is better off dead than alive, and indeed the world is better off without animals like him

Don't worry you will soon meet your waterloo in the hand of your partner.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
With all I have read, the boy's family should be thoroughly investigated. I think someone inside took advantage of the issues he has with his wife to carry out such gruesome act. I hope the wife is vindicated cry

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by transient123(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sad story and am close to tears for this lady.

Please, let this woman mourn with peace, something must kill a man, carelessness, being lousy, childish, being oppressive and show off were ingredients that sent this guy to grave.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
To hell with marriage!
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
dominique:

The kidnapper's body was not found, neither was the gang caught to give an account of what happened that fateful day. So how did she know precisely that her husband shot someone? Without a doubt he would have put up some form of resistance with the kidnappers, we don't actually know if he shot them or not. She needs to answer that question
The first paragraph of my statement though
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by kayzat: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
amtalkin:

Anybody can accuse a deadman of anything. From the video did the man even near her talkless of making attempt at beating her?

All that she's concern is to hide behind a corrupt system to eject her husband from his home. Even the kids are very much more at home with the man than their mother .

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by amtalkin(f): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
dominique:

H e was kidnapped, because he is a military man he
is always with a gun and when he shot to death one
of the kidnappers,they shot him. Why is my family
leaving out information about what happened and
pinning it on me?
Read very well biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Brushless: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Before Chuks Okebata's death, he and his wife were having very serious marital issues over alleged incessant cheating from him.
Chuks' wife had cried out to let the world know her husband was cheating and throwing it in her face.

Chuks had naked pictures of a lot of women, their faces are all showing and obviously they posed for those pictures and he sent them to his wife and was bold enough to defend his cheating by saying he was not getting satisfied at home and that the women had bigger booty than his wife.

See the snapshots below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/update-chuks-okebata-was-allegedly.html?m=1

Watch the videos of her threatening to send him to jail here - http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/videos-chuks-okebata-wife-threatening-jail.html?m=1

Below is Chuks' last Facebook post - Love life..

He who the gods want to kill, they first made mad. Chuks is or was too full of himself, he thought the world revolve round him. He forgot that the Nigeria he was back in is the one he left some years previously. His being an ex-America commando made him carefree and careless. Well, as it is, the village youths dont give a shit about who you are or what you are. As he was offending his wife, he could also have stepped on the toes of those boys whose women he had been sleeping with and sending their unclad pictures to his wife.

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
The f ucktard of a woman knows what happened to the man.

She don begin play the victim card to cover her tracks, idiot.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by lastpage: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Before Chuks Okebata's death, he and his wife were having very serious marital issues over alleged incessant cheating from him.
Chuks' wife had cried out to let the world know her husband was cheating and throwing it in her face.

Chuks had naked pictures of a lot of women, their faces are all showing and obviously they posed for those pictures and he sent them to his wife and was bold enough to defend his cheating by saying he was not getting satisfied at home and that the women had bigger booty than his wife.

See the snapshots below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/update-chuks-okebata-was-allegedly.html?m=1

Watch the videos of her threatening to send him to jail here - http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/videos-chuks-okebata-wife-threatening-jail.html?m=1

Below is Chuks' last Facebook post - Love life..

So you want us to believe that it was Chuks (the dead husband) that wrote these "self-incriminating" rubbish on his own facebook page?
You set-up a Facebook page to cover your crime and you now attribute it to the dead man!

Even anyone without much intellect, who has read this write-up can see all the wholes in it!
It is screaming "COVER-UP and Damage Control".

The more this woman tries to cover-up the assassination she contracted, the more she exposes herself.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
never marry a Igbo woman,they always find a way of killing their husband. Ojukwu was killed systematically. Igbo girls are olosho innate.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
kayzat:

Don't worry you will soon meet your waterloo in the hand of your partner.
Brother do this online community a favor, don't continue to constitute urself into a nuisance .
Nigerians of your ilk are like MTN, same lazy warped cavemen idiosyncrasy, anywhere you go. For once they never try to reason outside the box. And when you get on their nerves beyond what they can take, they go spirito-mystical. Pathetic fellows.
The dude above me though, so much coprolalia from a supposedly learned fellow. SMH in disgust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by lielbree: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
and u think this makes sense? how I go struggle build house one woman go com send me out of the house? its wickedness. I dey tell people say if I wan marry my wife go sign book say she no dey carry my property go if we divorce bkos me sabi the kind man wey I be, some women are devlish tho.
So you that wants to live anyhow and expect your wife to suffer and endure all her life , what are you? Are you not satan himself

Don't worry. You will meet your match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by lastpage: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
amtalkin:

And what STOPS her, (assuming her claim of beating her is true, as the video did not show anything like that!) from filing for a DIVORCE, after-all, she still gets the property, according to"Western laws"?

How can you continue to live with a man for 13years, when you claim he started beating you for that long...and refuse to file for divorce?
Only to contract his assassination and then try to smear his name since "dead men" cant defend themselves of tell their own story.

Anyone who has lived in the West would tell you that she only needs to call the Police ONCE and show evidence of assault/beating (as she claimed) and the man will never come near that house as she will be given a Barring order!

This woman is a killer and a liar to boot.

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ariel20:
With all I have read, the boy's family should be thoroughly investigated. I think someone inside took advantage of the issues he has with his wife to carry out such gruesome act. I hope the wife is vindicated cry
Good thinking. Leave all the lousy fellows to their upside down attempts at implicating the wife

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
amtalkin:

Read very well biko
You dey mind them?

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
From the video, the woman clearly looks like the domineering type.

Imagine telling a grown man to leave his own house.

Even the way she summoned their kids, in the video, with the snap of her fingers shows she must be ‘dictatorial’ in her role as a mother.

How did this evil woman know that the kidnappers killed her husband because he shot one of them?

Did the kidnappers say this publicly to everyone's hearing that they killed their captive because he shot one of them?
Or was she just assuming?
Or rather was she saying exactly what the kidnappers she hired told her?!

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by lielbree: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
kayzat:

You need to have your head examined. Because some idiots are sending their husband's out over flimsy excuses and the corrupt system is supporting them does not justify that crap . It is still an allegation of infidelity which the woman is yet to proof against the man .

Why will I marry someone only for her to throw me out of what I laboured for in the name of marriage? Is this what the whole gender equality all about?

Rubbish.
Remain in Nigeria and marry an illiterate. If not... if you cheat you get kicked out! If you don't want to get kicked out, keep your preek for one place!

By the way once you marry it's no longer your house. Especially if the house was built or bought during the marriage!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by drgeorge1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
Be you of either sexes, if you aren't married yet, never marry someone who haven't emancipated from economic and social bondages - unless you're either altruistic, faithful and conscientious (and ready to inculcates same attributes to your partner and be lucky s/he embraces same) or oppressive (and have the power to maintain the oppression for the time the union lasted). You can only know the true character of a person when s/he is fully independent to/and cater for his/her well-being. Marry someone who have achieved self-realization and lookout for his/her attributes and make sure you find at least 60 percent of those good attributes you cherishes to see in an opposite sex, before you say I do.

He married her when she was 19, for the paramount reason of having someone to dominate and control. She possibly endured his over indulgences while it lasted, until she came of age and emancipated. Then, upon emancipation socially and economically, she reared her own ugly sides too - which made them became frenemies. Mind games became the order of their days until the silent plot of assassination or coincidental kidnapping (sic) and its manifestation.

So how old did he live? 34yrs! Please analyse properly!
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Davifeghe(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tho should not be judge, sothat we'll not be judged [color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Wiseoldman: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2017

DeRay98:

You're right. I was in Nigeria this Dec to January, I stayed low profile and kept security caution everywhere. I did most of purchases through mobile transfer except for less than 10k.
Showing off your foreign connection in Nigeria is suicidal .

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Pzone: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
No wonder my rich middle-aged uncle in the UK never got married again after his first marriage to a Nigerian lady failed. He is 59yrs now and has been dating one lady like that for 17years yet no marriage. The lady just give herself brain recently and arranged to get pregnant by another guy so she doesn't die childless. Uncle is now dating a 26yr old lady same age as his daughter. He is successful in his career, rich and fulfilled and no desperate woman will inherit any part of what he used his years to labour for or send him out of his mansion!!! It all makes sense now. My mum over the years used to say its "ishe aye" Until one time she went to lekki for house warming of one of his mansions in Naija. lol!

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by amtalkin(f): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
lastpage:

And what STOPS her, (assuming her claim of beating her is true, as the video did not show anything like that!) from filing for a DIVORCE, after-all, she still gets the property, according to"Western laws"?

How can you continue to live with a man for 13years, when you claim he started beating you for that long...and refuse to file for divorce?
Only to contract his assassination and then try to smear his name since "dead men" cant defend themselves of tell their own story.

Anyone who has lived in the West would tell you that she only needs to call the Police ONCE and show evidence of assault/beating (as she claimed) and the man will never come near that house as she will be given a Barring order!

This woman is a killer and a liar to boot.

Lastpage!
Have you ask yourself what her sister inlaw will again for recording that?
Your brother and his wife are quarreling you are busy recording instead of her to make sure their children doesn't see them. Devilish sister
This is a case of kidnap gone wrong .
And someone wants to put the blame on someone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by aspirebig: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
So so sad. Rip to the dead.

Before you comment, just go to fb and watch the videos , then you will have a little picture of what the man was facing at hom, when he was alive.

Quite sad. Who get head, no get cap, who get cap, no get head. Chai. How can a woman be ordering her husband out of the house like a house boy and wife was threatening to call the cops and she called the cops to arrest her husband? Then the two little boys were crying that their father should not leave the house.

Nwanne, the man no get peace for house naa. That is probably why he decided to build and come back to naija as peace no dey for him in yankee. Those videos revealed alot.

I just pity those his little sons, growing with both parents is hard, not to talk of having such mother as a single parent.

Well, if you are building a house in naija, whether you live in diaspora or here in Nigeria, please please, keep a low profile. Dont show yourself o. That money in your savings account is someone else pocket money or lunch money.
Avoid flashy lifestyle, talk less, dont brag with your riches,the country is in recession.

God, please continue to guide your children.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by amtalkin(f): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
From the video, the woman clearly looks like the domineering type.

Imagine telling a grown man to leave his own house.

Even the way she summoned their kids, in the video, with the snap of her fingers shows she must be ‘dictatorial’ in her role as a mother.

How did this evil woman know that the kidnappers killed her husband because he shot one of them?

Did the kidnappers say this publicly to everyone's hearing that they killed their captive because he shot one of them?
Or was she just assuming?
Or rather was she saying exactly what the kidnappers she hired told her?!
Never heard of police or eyewitnesses report ??
Why is the family hiding that part of the story

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Duru009(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
misspicy:

And it will keep increasing until those men learn to respect women and stop battering them.

Did anybody force you to marry

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by techcorb: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
amtalkin:

Can u share us a video evidence of him beating his wife?

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by techcorb: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
transient123:
Sad story and am close to tears for this lady.

Please, let this woman mourn with peace, something must kill a man, carelessness, being lousy, childish, being oppressive and show off were ingredients that sent this guy to grave.
you are not making sense
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alexxgold:
He was killed by a family member.. might be one uncle or brother who wants to convert his wealth.
we know wives in that region have no say in their husband's properties.. it's the family members. very poor culture if you ask me

I can't have dealings with igbo or let them know my secrets.. I fear them

I pray you never have dealings with Igbo because no good thing will ever come out of it in Jesus name.Your tribe is full of the best people on earth and your ignorant thinking keeps deceiving you and your brain washed mindset.Saint!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.