Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (61078 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
This woman did not kill her husband. By looking a the background pictures, they were not living very well in the States. Their home is substandard. I know because I have been living her for many years and the condition of the walls, doors, and furniture show they are living in rather poor conditions. However, the husband used the family money to buy a plane ticket, sprayed money at different clubs, and likely gave money to his family and various women. He was a cheater and woman beater. His wife has suffered. He reaped a just reward.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by egbabiekperemo1: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
FortuneTeller:
This woman did not kill her husband. By looking a the background pictures, they were not living very well in the States. Their home is substandard. I know because I have been living her for many years and the condition of the walls, doors, and furniture show they are living in rather poor conditions. However, the husband used the family money to buy a plane ticket, sprayed money at different clubs, and likely gave money to his family and various women. He was a cheater and woman beater. His wife has suffered. He reaped a just reward.

U r not making any sense
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

U r not making any sense

I am not making sense to you because I am speaking logically and as a civilized person. You have a Nigerian mentality, so you cannot understand what I am saying.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by sweetilicious(f): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
I watched the video from the deceased sister who happened to be my married neighbour.She is the suspect.How can u have the guts to tell your children their father wont come back again if you dont have a plan to execute.Guys,if you see all the videos not leaked eh,you will cry for what this man has been going through.I just wish justice will be served for my neigbour.Her eyes are so swolen that i feel her pains.Now their innocent children will be without parents.Silly act.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
sweetilicious:
I watched the video from the deceased sister who happened to be my married neighbour.She is the suspect.How can u have the guts to tell your children their father wont come back again if you dont have a plan to execute.Guys,if you see all the videos not leaked eh,you will cry for what this man has been going through.I just wish justice will be served for my neigbour.Her eyes are so swolen that i feel her pains.Now their innocent children will be without parents.Silly act.

Stop being foolish. You have no idea that this woman is not living well in the US. Looking at the background of the walls, the beds, even the light switches, it's obvious the woman is not living in a decent place. I live in the US so I know what I see. The man was spending all his money to impress poor Nigerians and was killed. Here you are saying the wife paid assassins money from the US to Naija when she is barely living in good conditions? No matter what you see on a video, it does not show all the things the man did when he was not videoing. He got what was coming to him.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by samal54: 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
The soldier man exposed himself too much in that environment. The bereaved wife is a victim of circumstance. It was like someone who threatened to deal with another and eventually the person dies in a motor accident the next day. It will take heavens to exonerate him from having hand in the death. I pity the innocent woman (wife of the deceased American soldier).

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by logica(m): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2017
samal54:
The soldier man exposed himself too much in that environment. The bereaved wife is a victim of circumstance. It was like someone who threatened to deal with another and eventually the person dies in a motor accident the next day. It will take heavens to exonerate him from having hand in the death. I pity the innocent woman (wife of the deceased American soldier).
All the same, a proper investigation spanning both continents should be conducted (after all he's an American citizen and a military veteran). Cyberjury is not how to resolve a crime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos / Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.