Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (57206 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
dyze:
How best can I treat staphylococcus aereus. Test shows its moderate and its affecting my sperm motility. Advice please, am married and we are trying to conceive
if you are sure it is staph then lets talk
I have the solution to it herbally
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by RaeMystix: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

Abeg shut up. You don't know anything.
You know what?. You're 100% right to tell me to shut my mouth. It's your life, and not mine.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by nelszx: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pojomojo:

Let me commend you for the boldness and confidence in putting this online. Not many men would do what you have done.

First and foremost, you were stupid for going raw even if she was your girlfriend because these days, the daughter of Jezebel's have become desperate. I hope after this you will learn to use rubber even if she does not like it.

Secondly, NL is not a hospital neither is it a laboratory.

In addition, your test brought out two results, I will suggest you go do another test in another lab(reputable one) not Iya nurse or mama nurse in other to ascertain the true position of the virus.

More so, I will go for English because it has been proven to be the best and most sought after in 21st century. Local, do not do test to ascertain if it is staph, ecoli, gono, or even atir, they just ask a few questions and administer drugs(leaves). I will only prescribe local if it is gono but not staphylococcus, why? Staph is a virus and has many strains.

Finally, these girls you see have poor hygiene, many can't maintain their pussy, proper hygiene or even take care of themselves. A walk to any girls hostel will show you how dirty they are, anyway, I give you elbow for coming out. Upon treatment of this staphylococcus, after three months go for another test to ensure that it has been finally been treated ortherwise....... grin.
Please, go for a HIV test after six months.

Bros take it easy na.....Where on earth is Staphylococcus a virus abeg. There's a huge difference between a bacterium and a virus. Staphylococcus is a bacteria not virus biko

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Chigorkizz(m): 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Malawian(m): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Am having this itching mostly in my private parts I ave run some test it all shows no sign of infection according to the doctor that nothing was found both in my blood n the culture test I run although he (doc) was saying the itching could be as a result of skin infection. Honestly I dnt knw wot to do wot do u advice pls.
Tnx
Wash the arena with hair shampoo, then use fungbact cream rub there. Repeat fir a week. And then say hello to my bank account. I am here to know about this staphylococcus thing cos the last girl i was with had that shiit. I mean, after sex, you will be smelling of this girl for several days. I just pray say i no catch the stuff,i have since sent her packing from my house.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Bigwig1: 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
O de fi kerosene die si grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by jedisco(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Rhea:

Depends on the dose they have for sale and how many tabs in a pack. Read my post well.
Augmentin comes in 375, 500 or 875mg.

These your doses of augmentin.... where are you picking them from?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Exectine:
Garlic can effectively cure Staphylococos if taken in the right way...... Give me 5likes let me explain more.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by soobaba(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
First of all I will say a big thank you to the op for summoning the courage to come out boldly to help us guys indirectly with this issue!
Now the op has just said practically the same thing am even experiencing right now.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Malawian:

Wash the arena with hair shampoo, then use fungbact cream rub there. Repeat fir a week. And then say hello to my bank account. I am here to know about this staphylococcus thing cos the last girl i was with had that shiit. I mean, after sex, you will be smelling of this girl for several days. I just pray say i no catch the stuff,i have since sent her packing from my house.
hhahahah.....now this is nasty you know ?

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by soobaba(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
I've been suppressing the symptoms for a while now, first thing I will do tomorrow is to go for a proper test and find out what's going on with me too than assuming

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by soobaba(m): 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
But is augmentine really the cure for this?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Malawian(m): 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
hardwerk:
hhahahah.....now this is nasty you know ?
It works .
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Snow5(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2017
sonofLuci:

Lwkmd o, and fine girls they very tempting to Bleep without condom, na so this my own be, evil angel. cry

I go stay Clear from now on before them go give me weiten doctor no fit treat.

Baba e nor easy to look all these fine girls trowey face for warri here.... Dem fine die and dem get front and back..

But when u Don drink from the cup of serious disease eh.. U go run for your dear life.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by nelszx: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2017
sonofLuci:

But two separate test showed ecoli and staph, how I go do?
But Bros what are the 2 tests you did that gave you the results?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Snow5(m): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
pls why nt info her she might not be clean.
Might help her.

Me.. Inform her? She nor know wetin she carry? Inform fire?

She knows my brother.. She does!!!

Abi she won tell me say she nor dey see signs and other symptoms? I nor be information minister abeg..

If na girl wen I won Marry... I fit carry am go treat well... But this one? E nor reach two weeks when we break up she Don get another Bobo... I can't fit shout abeg..

These girls are wicked oo

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by abidex0z(m): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2017
you can use very effective antibiotic like ampiclox beesham...
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Snow5(m): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2017
Onyi4live:
You for atleast confront her so she can as well treat the infection.. Such a Bae could end up lendering the whole male in the community impotent

I nor try am self... Make she find her way...

Any guy when carry her.. Make he make sure say e get money to spend for disease oo... Cos the kind disease when girls dey carry eh... Dem dey get grandchildren self..

Doctor go treat tire.. Lols

I put my penis inside one priest house... I nor dey fvck again.. Till I won Marry.. Lwkmd...

I see something my brother... Nor be small

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by nelszx: 12:14am On Jan 18, 2017
Rhea:

For Staph & E coli: Augmentin 375mg 1 tablet every 8hrs for 10 days. Make sure you complete the dose. or 500mg every 12hrs for 10 days.
That's how Antimicrobial Resistance starts has he shown you his result to show if augmentin is susceptible to both organisms?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Eluwilussit(m): 12:18am On Jan 18, 2017
sonofLuci:
Please what's the best way to treat staphylococcus infection? Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?

Ask Luci na.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Freestainworld(m): 12:19am On Jan 18, 2017
@ dyze, my dear just follow the instruction of your health professional (not those chemist quakes), I mean a Dr, and that is why I told you about follow up test after like 3months prior to the first treatment. your wife should be treated too because if you are treated and she is not, you will contract the bacteria again through her. forget about local remedy to avoid complicating your case.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by messenger4891: 12:29am On Jan 18, 2017
op if you truly had an infection diagnosized by a medical scientist then there is no need for u to be asking for treatment blc ; 1 .either semen or urine was used for MCS. 2. resistance and sensitive antibiotics are shown in your result sheet. 3.you need a medical practioner to interpret the result for u and advice you more on antibiotics to buy to support the ones written on the result sheet. meanwhile not all the infections need injection and you don't have to use herbal blc of its disadvantages even if it cures it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by nelszx: 12:35am On Jan 18, 2017
Akell:
Use augmentin (500g) dosage : 1-1 Gentamycine injection Paracetamol injection Antibiotics (flagyl or the likes) dosage : 1:1:1
This is like using a gun to kill a mosquito haba

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by rhektor(m): 12:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Go to hospital
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by jairusben(m): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2017
If na e.coli you are on a safe side because its d causitive agent of urinary tract infection thou can easily b destroyed by cheap anti biotics but if na staph follow up with ur injection asap..
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by obidirector(m): 1:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by MrPRevailer(m): 1:57am On Jan 18, 2017
Best remedy and quickest is to Go to The Lord's Chosen Church @ Ijesha.

Many don't know. But ignorance itself is a disease. Likewise unbelief.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Drazeen(m): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2017
sonofLuci:
Please what's the best way to treat staphylococcus infection? Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?

call me
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by zudozz: 2:18am On Jan 18, 2017
bobogii2008:
Bro.. get augmentin 1g and use for two weeks, morning and night. Mk sure u use religiously

Correct but 1g
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by kjaaja(m): 2:43am On Jan 18, 2017
the best treatment is to go for laboratory culture and sensitivity test. it is the safest and surest. it will tell what drug is best for treatment.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Rhea(f): 3:07am On Jan 18, 2017
nelszx:

That's how Antimicrobial Resistance starts has he shown you his result to show if augmentin is susceptible to both organisms?

What other information do you need besides the name Staph Aureus and E.Coli? Those are bread and butter bugs. There is no wheel to reinvent here unless we are talking MRSA, in which case the guy would be logging into nairaland from the ICU
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Rhea(f): 3:10am On Jan 18, 2017
jedisco:

These your doses of augmentin.... where are you picking them from?

Evidence based medicine freely available. The internet is not only for Nairaland and Facebook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) / Is This Pregnancy For Me? / Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.