Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,624 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (26180 Views)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by xynerise: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
That's true sef, let me even post it.

I will focus on the quality of the ring grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
sisisioge:
Igboro ti daru o! Biko what is this feminism sef? What is the opposite of being a feminist! You got it twisted from the beginning babes, if only you could marry a woman jeje! Anyways it's obvious you are shading somebody...just be cool. Enjoy .
Why don't you just keep quiet if you don't understand something?
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
xynerise:

I will focus on the quality of the ring grin

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by sisisioge: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
BoboYekini:
Why don't you just keep quiet if you don't understand something?

No vex baby girl...I have noticed you on my back a lot lately. Could you just move it? Thanks dearie!

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by xynerise: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=freecocoa post=52896417][/quote]

Nice wrist watch smiley
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
sisisioge:
Igboro ti daru o! Biko what is this feminism sef? What is the opposite of being a feminist! You got it twisted from the beginning babes, if only you could marry a woman jeje! Anyways it's obvious you are shading somebody...just be cool. Enjoy .
What do you mean by "marry a woman jeje" Am I gay?
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
xynerise:

Nice wrist watch smiley
Lol, na only watch you see abi? grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by sisisioge: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
What do you mean by "marry a woman jeje" Am I gay?

How I wan take know grin grin grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by xynerise: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:

I also saw the wrist wearing the watch grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
xynerise:

I also saw the wrist wearing the watch grin
Okay, atleast now you know I'm serious.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by xynerise: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
Okay, atleast now you know I'm serious.
No
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by MizMyColi(f): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
See you that is enjoying motherhood, so make I pass up on a man wey any woman would want, cos say I no gree say man and woman no be equal, you try o. undecided cheesy

Lol
I know you're being sarcastic and honestly the comments here made me laugh a lot this evening.

Let me sha just drop my own unsolicited opinioncheesy

You don't have to NOT be a feminist or Who You Are to get a good man.

I think, I said I think o....I'm a closet feminist in a way sha. While the general feminism ideology harps on Equality...My Own Ideology is based on Equity.

I get the joke in your thread but I just feel like saying it....Keep being you. You do not need the world to understand/"get" you.

One with the most high God is majority.

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
xynerise:

No
Okay.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol
I know you're being sarcastic and honestly the comments here made me laugh a lot this evening.

Let me sha just drop my own unsolicited opinioncheesy

You don't have to NOT be a feminist or Who You Are to get a good man.

I think, I said I think o....I'm a closet feminist in a way sha. While the general feminism ideology harps on Equality...My Own Ideology is based on Equity.

I get the joke in your thread but I just feel like saying it....Keep being you. You do not need the world to understand/"get" you.

One with the most high God is majority.
I can understand why you'd think I was being sarcastic, this is a real issue. grin

It's not like he's gon have the nerves to cheat on me with impunity, I just have to know that I don't have to leave if it happens.grin

I do know he loves me, he's made sacrifices too.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by MizMyColi(f): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:

Auntyyy
You can lie o tongue
That's not your hand joor

Oya post your real face and the hand so we can be sure.

P.S - I have seen your real face before....grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
MizMyColi:

Auntyyy
You can lie o tongue
That's not your hand joor

Oya post your real face and the hand so we can be sure.

P.S - I have seen your real face before....grin
Why must I post my face? I don't have to prove anything to anyone but him. So you can now tell me you recognise people by hand? grin

Even BoboYekini that is my ex, cannot say that ain't my hand and be sure, let alone you. grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by MizMyColi(f): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
I can understand why you'd think I was being sarcastic, this is a real issue. grin

It's not like he's gon have the nerves to cheat on me with impunity, I just have to know that I don't have to leave if it happens.grin

It's a matter of choice.
If he cheats, and you don't feel like leaving...oya stay nau. May the grace of God Almighty be with you, Inugo?

Lmao @sacrifices.
You haven't made sacrifices too eh?

Seriously now, If a lady wants to remain with someone who cheated on her, it should be her decision to make...out of free will. Not because society has subtly manipulated her into thinking that it's mandatory she bears all the impunity that comes with a cheating partner, while she must be sent packing without transport fare if she's caught on the same act or some act that remotely resembles cheating.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by MizMyColi(f): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
Why must I post my face? I don't have to prove anything to anyone but him. So you can now tell me you recognise people by hand? grin

Even BoboYekini that is my ex, cannot say that ain't my hand and be sure, let alone you. grin

Okay you win

But sha, just post the face nau.
So that doubting thomasses can sleep peacefully or NOT

I didn't say I'm one of them ogrin grin grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:

you keep hampering on "cheat", did guys cheat on you in the past ?
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
MizMyColi:

It's a matter of choice.
If he cheats, and you don't feel like leaving...oya stay nau. May the grace of God Almighty be with you, Inugo?

Lmao @sacrifices.
You haven't made sacrifices too eh?

Seriously now, If a lady wants to remain with someone who cheated on her, it should be her decision to make...out of free will. Not because society has subtly manipulated her into thinking that it's mandatory she bears all the impunity that comes with a cheating partner, while she must be sent packing without transport fare if she's caught on the same act or some act that remotely resembles cheating.
And I've made my decision, I don't expect you to fully understand it though.

I'm not even gonna comment on what any woman should do, I just know what I would.

He's sacrificed way more than I thought possible. grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by tellwisdom: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:

Do you know me? sad
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
MizMyColi:

Okay you win

I don't owe them shyt.

My face too fine to need proving.grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by tellwisdom: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
MizMyColi:

Okay you win

How big is ur yansh?? sad
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
pcguru1:

you keep hampering on "cheat", did guys cheat on you in the past ?
Not that I'm aware of.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by pocohantas(f): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
On a serious note, I won't be surprised if you change.
There is one that used to go about preaching with long story how marriage doesn't make a woman, she is married now...everywhere is quiet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
Not that I'm aware of.

wink ok cool, i thought something else congratulation dear.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
pcguru1:

wink ok cool, i thought something else congratulation dear.
Thanks.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Dyt(f): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:

Are you now blishing?
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Acidosis(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
May be [...] all you need is an experienced psychiatrist.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dyt:

Are you now blishing?
Like I was ever dark, duh!
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Acidosis:
May be [...] all you need is an experienced psychiatrist.
And what exactly is that supposed to mean?
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Acidosis(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
And what exactly is that supposed to mean?

Aren't you the same freecocoa, the notorious atheist?

I still think you need to spend some time in a psychiatric theatre (if there's anything like that). You oppose too many things, and that include: common sense, probable facts, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PHOTO: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing / Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? / How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.