Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (26158 Views)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
Why must I post my face? I don't have to prove anything to anyone but him. So you can now tell me you recognise people by hand? grin

Even BoboYekini that is my ex, cannot say that ain't my hand and be sure, let alone you. grin
Okay it's true. Not tongue.
I've seen you wear that ring before. Na accessory.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Acidosis:

Aren't you the same freecocoa, the notorious atheist?

I still think you need to spend some time in a psychiatric theatre (if there's anything like that). You oppose too many things, and that include: common sense, probable facts, etc.

Okay, someone wants a fight but I'm in a happy mood, leave me like that, I found a man even with all my crazy, yay. grin

Meanwhile, you never said nothing before I found a man o, see human beings eh, bad belle pipo, shame to una.cheesy
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
BoboYekini:
Okay it's true. Not tongue.
I've seen you wear that ring before. Na accessory.
You wish. undecided
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
You wish. undecided
Ok bye. *strikes her off the list*
Off to find babymama number 2.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
BoboYekini:
Ok bye. *strikes her off the list*
Off to find babymama number 2.
Duh! Like anyone cares.

Hahaha.tongue
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
Duh! Like anyone cares.
Hahaha.tongue
You know where to find me tongue But hey, matrimony suits you.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by MizMyColi(f): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
And I've made my decision, I don't expect you to fully understand it though.

I'm not even gonna comment on what any woman should do, I just know what I would.

He's sacrificed way more than I thought possible. grin

By all means.
It's your life cheesy
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Acidosis(m): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
Okay, someone wants a fight but I'm in a happy mood, leave me like that, I found a man even with all my crazy, yay. grin

Meanwhile, you never said nothing before I found a man o, see human beings eh, bad belle pipo, shame to una.cheesy
grin grin no mind me...

I rejoice with you jare! Cute fingers, fine ring, nice wristwatch.

You're blessed our bride-to-be.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timelezz: 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:

You ain't found no man, babe.

You just keep shaking ya ass around this place teasing some big Ol' cóck.

Imma dick you down real good like some bad babe.

Until I slam that püssy and leave it smoking, you ain't gon' calm down.

You need a strong veiny dick to slow your blood pressure. And I'm he to stretch your pussy to its elastic limits and fill every space in it.

What'cha say?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=freecocoa post=52896417][/quote]Scary nails.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Freecocoa's darkskinned, as in charcoal dark. Those aren't her hands, let her keep fooling everybody. grinlipsrsealed
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
BoboYekini:
You know where to find me tongue
But hey, matrimony suits you.
Have a nice life.

I'll miss you, not.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
pocohantas:
On a serious note, I won't be surprised if you change.
There is one that used to go about preaching with long story how marriage doesn't make a woman, she is married now...everywhere is quiet.
I guess you are referring to MizMyColi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Acidosis:

grin grin no mind me...

I rejoice with you jare! Cute fingers, fine ring, nice wristwatch.

You're blessed our bride-to-be.
Thanks, I knew you were just jonsing.grin

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Catalin:
Scary nails.
I love it and I'm sure it's beautiful, so... cheesy
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2017
freecocoa:
I love it and I'm sure it's beautiful, so... cheesy
Its shiny like gold. Nice ring. Congrats dear.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Incline:
Freecocoa's darkskinned, as in charcoal dark. Those aren't her hands, let her keep fooling everybody. grinlipsrsealed
Hahaha, you don't know me at all.grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 12:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:
Its shiny like gold. Nice ring. Congrats dear.
Thanks.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timelezz: 12:10am On Jan 18, 2017
freecocoa:
Thanks, I knew you were just jonsing.grin
What you need is a masculine dick to reset your oestrogen to its default values and get the blood flowing smoothly to your pussy once again.

Believe me, once I part your pussy lips and walk down your wet chambers slowly and drop my holy water of baptism deep in your wet chambers, the fever of salvation will take hold of your body and the demons of feminism shall flee.

Behold, I present to you, this erect, veiny rod of salvation.

All yours.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by MizMyColi(f): 12:40am On Jan 18, 2017
Lol

I rarely post these days. If I'm not talking about my favorite Tecno phone, I am talking with Mystics and generally trying to improve my spirituality. This is what interests me at the moment.

I just do not feel the need to post and create threads on family section like I used to.

I stand by Everything, when I say Everything, I mean Everything I have said on this forum concerning marriage.

The internet never forgets.

Marriage should not be what defines you. Marriage should not be what determines your happiness. Marriage should not be something that makes you feel made, whole, complete.

With or without marriage, a person should feel whole and complete....
Yes, there are times when the longing to be with someone who gets you surfaces...it is normal and human. But don't wear it like a hat. Don't go about letting that longing occupy your thoughts and feelings to a point where you become (well, almost) efficiently and effectively useless to the world around you.
That's an unattractive and unhealthy traitcheesy

It is not advisable to anchor your happines, sense of identity and self awareness on anything, not even marriage.

If you follow the advice above, you will find that marriage is pleasurable and worth subscribing to in every sense of the word.

I am happy that God granted me my desire of marrying someone I can go through life with and not feel regret deep down.

I wish everyone who so desires the same.
Whatever you wish for yourself, keep thinking it. With time it will materialize.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Mznaett: 12:50am On Jan 18, 2017
Funny threadgrin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by kaboninc(m): 6:40am On Jan 18, 2017
Alezy:
hnmmmm, kabosnoop

Lol.

Baba.. .what's up?
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by kaboninc(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:
You nailed it bae. I actually av decided if I finally get married and my husband cheat on me, I won't divorce him so far he come home to me and take care of our kids. No marriage is perfect.

Well.. .like you said, 'if'.. .so you're not married yet.

Let's wait until you get married.. .and he cheats on you...
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 18, 2017
kaboninc:

Well.. .like you said, 'if'.. .so you're not married yet.

Let's wait until you get married.. .and he cheats on you...
I will be doing that soon, I hope you will be there.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Funjosh(m): 7:03am On Jan 18, 2017
Ewo Dyt I cover my eyes with the of Jesus lipsrsealed

Dyt:

If you no open am your sperm no go turn pikin angry
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Funjosh(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Holy Mary I am just a child why are you people doing this to me sad

Timelezz:
What you need is a masculine dick to reset your oestrogen to its default values and get the blood flowing smoothly to your pussy once again.

Believe me, once I part your pussy lips and walk down your wet chambers slowly and drop my holy water of baptism deep in your wet chambers, the fever of salvation will take hold of your body and the demons of feminism shall flee.

Behold, I present to you, this erect, veiny rod of salvation.

All yours.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by kaboninc(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:
I will be doing that soon, I hope you will be there.

I definitely will be there.. .if invited though..

You know the handle.. .just holla at me wink wink wink
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Ishilove: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2017
freecocoa:

Nice nail polish wink
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Ishilove: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2017
freecocoa:
So I finally got a marriage proposal after all these years, and the condition that he marries me is, that I denounce feminism, so my people, here I am to.....

1. State that I, freecocoa 1 of igboland(well known former feminist, world over), is no longer a feminist. cry

2. Remove myself from every feministic activity, I will neither be seen nor heard wherever the word "feminist" exists.

3. Warn every and any feminist on this platform to never quote nor mention me, ever, as I have no business with them as does light and darkness.

4. Say that henceforth, all opinions of me, shall be as that of a virtuous women. I shall be known and addressed as "Ezi nwanyi nke di uko"

5.Apologise for ever being a feminist who thought it wasn't okay for a man to cheat on me, silly me.

And lastly, Ask you all to pray for/wish me luck on my impending nuptials, please pray especially that the spirit of feminism never locates me again.

I hope I'm able to finally keep this one, yay.grin

Thank you all.
Congrats! It's been a long time coming cheesy

I never knew you were a feminist, though. I'm still yet to fully wrap my head around the concept of feminism
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Congrats! It's been a long time coming cheesy

I never knew you were a feminist, though. I'm still yet to fully wrap my head around the concept of feminism
Lol, you no well. Which long time coming, me wey still be chasis. grin

Seriously though, you never knew I used to buy into the idea of feminism? I guess that makes me stand out.tongue
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Nice nail polish wink
Thanks.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Ishilove: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2017
freecocoa:
My sister, at the end of the day when you sheck it, you'll see that there's really nothing to fight for. Men know it all, we just need to listen and follow sheepishly as women, forget feminism sis.cheesy
Now I know you're pulling our legs.

Yeye, and I fell for it. Mscheeeeew angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is Cheating Normal For Men? / Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) / PHOTO: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.