Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (382590 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by JARUSHUB: 10:34am On May 22, 2018
If you have scaled the test stage of the KPMG Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the assessment center or interview stage, or you are an experienced hire, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews and assessment center in any industry, including the audit and consulting industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top audit & consulting firms like PwC, Deloitte, Agusto & Co, Ernst & Young, and other companies like First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB, DPR etc. Our Chief Coach has a decade experience in audit and tax advisory industry and he is an authority of tax and assurance career information in Nigeria and beyond. Our success rate has been more than 90%.

See past Mock ACs we organized:

KPMG (https://www.nairaland.com/2097634/kpmg-graduate-trainee-aptitude-test/66#43064940)
PWC: (https://www.nairaland.com/3583841/pwc-nigeria-graduate-recruitment-2017/65#55498778)
Shell (https://www.nairaland.com/2714408/apply-2015-2016-shell-petroleum/71#45234854),
NLNG (https://www.nairaland.com/1495870/2013-nigeria-liquified-natural-gas/126#34148257)

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the audit & consulting industry with you, sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real KPMG interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Assessment center preparation:

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Group exercise/group task
- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Role play
- In-tray exercise
- Psychometric test
- Interview
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of audit & consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

FEE

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level Assessment Center and Interview: 10, 000

Experienced Hire Assessment Center: 15, 000

Experienced Hire Interview: N10,000

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Experienced Hire: N12,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N100,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500.

Testimonial

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

“I have been an ardent follower of JarusHub, but after failing five interviews and almost losing hope, I decided to purchase your services. Your interview & assessment center coaching was rigorous that I thought if it was the main session. But it prepared me for the main day. And as expected, I performed beyond expectations. From falling five interviews across various firms to passing an investment banking interview and assessment center. Thank you JarusHub. You made the impossible possible. God bless you all”

T.Oladejo (Got recruited by Boston Advisory)

This interview and assessment center preparation service is also available for other audit & consulting firms as well as other companies.

http://www.jarushub.com/top-five5-questions-during-a-kpmg-interview/

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Faith4ife(f): 11:10am On May 24, 2018
zhandra:
Please can someone explain or send past questions on KPMG business awareness test??
Pls I need it too...pls asap
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
Plss did anyone write test yesterday? Was suppose to write yesterday I sent mail for rescheduling and havnt heard frm them..
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by denniece1(m): 3:11am On May 25, 2018
Did anyone successfully take the business awareness test?, been trying to log in but no luck. It keeps saying an error has occured.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by benque: 6:50am On May 25, 2018
denniece1:
Did anyone successfully take the business awareness test?, been trying to log in but no luck. It keeps saying an error has occured.
Same issue here. I was just coming here to complain. I have sent support a mail, hope it's rectified soon
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by NaMzZy: 7:36am On May 25, 2018
benque:

Same issue here. I was just coming here to complain. I have sent support a mail, hope it's rectified soon

Same here, i hope they rectify soon, meanwhile try other browsers if you have
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by denniece1(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2018
benque:

Na wa o, and midnight was my best time for the test. I also mailed them at night, yet to get a response.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by denniece1(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2018
NaMzZy:

Same here, i hope they rectify soon, meanwhile try other browsers if you have
I tried that, same issue.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by NaMzZy: 8:37am On May 25, 2018
Do you think we should try to contact KPMG HR directly? Because they set the deadline. or do you think they know about the problem already?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by denniece1(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2018
The cubiks guys mailed me, they said the issue has been resolved.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by benque: 11:04am On May 25, 2018
The issue has been resolved, just did mine
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by noshiobec(f): 9:01pm On May 25, 2018
Please has anyone gotten any mail after the business awareness test for those that did it online today?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ahmedshehu: 9:02pm On May 25, 2018
denniece1:
The cubiks guys mailed me, they said the issue has been resolved.

Please when did you write your aptitude test?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by TobySam: 5:18pm On May 26, 2018
Pls Who among those that wrote test on 23rd have received success mail, I have heard pipu say they received unsuccessful message,yet to know my fate
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by noshiobec(f): 8:21pm On May 28, 2018
Pls who knows how soonest this transcript is required
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by noshiobec(f): 8:21pm On May 28, 2018
Pls who knows how soonest this transcript is required cos I don't have it.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by NaMzZy: 10:00pm On May 28, 2018
They said you can send other documents while working on it
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by noshiobec(f): 10:08pm On May 28, 2018
NaMzZy:
They said you can send other documents while working on it
OK but I think it still has to be in the fastest possible time
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by NaMzZy: 8:06am On May 29, 2018
noshiobec:

Yea
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Gaurded: 11:48am On May 29, 2018
TobySam:
Pls Who among those that wrote test on 23rd have received success mail, I have heard pipu say they received unsuccessful message,yet to know my fate

Please send me the materials you used to prepare for the aptitude test please. My email is nekeunit@gmail.com Thanks in advance
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by denniece1(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2018
ahmedshehu:

Please when did you write your aptitude test?
17th of this month
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by bammy2050(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2018
noshiobec:
Please has anyone gotten any mail after the business awareness test for those that did it online today?

Yes I have.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by JARUSHUB: 6:32am On May 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Mrsamtons(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2018
Pls guys I need kpmg gmat past questions.
ikuejamoyesamuel@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Shezkid: 7:44am On May 31, 2018
Please those that wrote the last test, was there current affairs?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by noshiobec(f): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=Shezkid post=68040170]Please those that wrote the last test, was there current affairs?[/quote
Yes ...the questions are evenly distributed..
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Shezkid: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=noshiobec post=68086315][/quote]
OK. Did you write today??
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by mickel00(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
noshiobec:

What documents are you talking about?
I did the BAT last Friday. I haven't heard from kpmg on anything.
Please how did you get the information on the documents thing?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by JARUSHUB: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Don't go for the KPMG assessment centre without coming for our world class coaching to give yourself the best opportunity. It doesn't matter how smart you think you are. Lots of chartered accountants and first class graduates fail the KPMG assessment centres and subsequent interviews. The skills for the AC are best learnt from seasoned trainers that make you the star candidate KPMG is looking for.

Remember: You have only one shot at this, make it count

JARUSHUB:
If you have scaled the test stage of the KPMG Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the assessment center or interview stage, or you are an experienced hire, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews and assessment center in any industry, including the audit and consulting industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top audit & consulting firms like PwC, Deloitte, Agusto & Co, Ernst & Young, and other companies like First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB, DPR etc. Our Chief Coach has a decade experience in audit and tax advisory industry and he is an authority of tax and assurance career information in Nigeria and beyond. Our success rate has been more than 90%.

See past Mock ACs we organized:

KPMG (https://www.nairaland.com/2097634/kpmg-graduate-trainee-aptitude-test/66#43064940)
PWC: (https://www.nairaland.com/3583841/pwc-nigeria-graduate-recruitment-2017/65#55498778)
Shell (https://www.nairaland.com/2714408/apply-2015-2016-shell-petroleum/71#45234854),
NLNG (https://www.nairaland.com/1495870/2013-nigeria-liquified-natural-gas/126#34148257)

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the audit & consulting industry with you, sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real KPMG interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Assessment center preparation:

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Group exercise/group task
- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Role play
- In-tray exercise
- Psychometric test
- Interview
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of audit & consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

FEE

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level Assessment Center and Interview: 10, 000

Experienced Hire Assessment Center: 15, 000

Experienced Hire Interview: N10,000

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Experienced Hire: N12,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N100,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500.

Testimonial

[/i]

[i]

This interview and assessment center preparation service is also available for other audit & consulting firms as well as other companies.

http://www.jarushub.com/top-five5-questions-during-a-kpmg-interview/
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by NaMzZy: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
noshiobec:

Did you submit your documents personally? Any response yet? I've tried to send you an email, please reply
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by noshiobec(f): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
NaMzZy:

Did you submit your documents personally? Any response yet? I've tried to send you an email, please reply
Yes I did...OK just got ur mail
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by TobySam: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.