Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Our Genotype Is Bad Should I Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Genotype Is Bad Should I Marry Her (679 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Genotype Is Bad Should I Marry Her by juezeukwu(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
I am AS in genotype and my girl is the same and she is pregnant for me should I go and marry her
Re: Our Genotype Is Bad Should I Marry Her by frenzydilz(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Na una future children you wan reduce their life expectancy. Many think they'll be lucky to get AA, and ASs without an SS. But life has its own plans. My advice. Spare those future kids the suffering. Marry AA
Re: Our Genotype Is Bad Should I Marry Her by Blakjewelry(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haba you wan play with the life of your children?
Re: Our Genotype Is Bad Should I Marry Her by sinaj(f): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
If only u have lived with a sickle cell person for just one month, u wouldn't have opened diz kinda thread sad
Re: Our Genotype Is Bad Should I Marry Her by Mightyraw(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
U shudnt be axing this question for God sake
M sorry, buh u may get ur kids to curse u in future

A ss girl that was loved by everyone in mah clas died juss few weeks to our waec back then
We all blamed the parent,
Cos the made her pay for their mistake

1 Like

Re: Our Genotype Is Bad Should I Marry Her by weexy68(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
sinaj:
If only have lived with a sickle cell person for just one month, u wouldn't have opened diz kinda thread sad

true talk sinaj if only!!!!!
Re: Our Genotype Is Bad Should I Marry Her by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
You can prevent having a sickler child, just go to hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them / I Need A Gf: Preferably Unilag Babe / See This Woman That Bought A Ps4 For Her Boyfriend As Val's Gift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.